Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2570

Thread: 2013 Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Post.

Any of you get blown up this afternoon?
    The shit is crazy. It seems like something like this happens about once a month now.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Anyone been watching Vikings on the History Channel? Best show I've seen in a while. . .
    I'm still following it. The small scale of everything (due to budget, I'm sure) is starting to bug me, though.

Really? I think I'm liking the more intimate story. Everything is very compact but, I think, exciting. And I'm trying to figure out where the interplay of religions is going to end up.
    I heart cock

I sold my house about a month ago, and we moved out then, but we only moved a few things and just stuck everything else in the garage. I just finished moving an entire house all by myself with just a van, took me 2 full days from sun up to sun down and then 3 more hours last night. I really need to get some friends.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Speaking of shows, I finished Mad Men a few weeks back and I think I am ready to start something new. I prefer it to be on Netflix and at least 3 or 4 seasons deep, but I accept nominations that are not on Netflix.

I still haven't watched Prison Break or the Wire, so one of those is what I am thinking. Suggestions? I may take a second look at Spartacus, since I judged it harshly based on a couple episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I sold my house about a month ago, and we moved out then, but we only moved a few things and just stuck everything else in the garage. I just finished moving an entire house all by myself with just a van, took me 2 full days from sun up to sun down and then 3 more hours last night. I really need to get some friends.
    Should have said something. I would have took a road trip to help. Youve helped me whenever I've asked

Speaking of shows, I finished Mad Men a few weeks back and I think I am ready to start something new. I prefer it to be on Netflix and at least 3 or 4 seasons deep, but I accept nominations that are not on Netflix.

I still haven't watched Prison Break or the Wire, so one of those is what I am thinking. Suggestions? I may take a second look at Spartacus, since I judged it harshly based on a couple episodes.
    The first two seasons of Prison Break are good, the Third is just okay, and the last just goes completely off the deep end. I'd give Spartacus another shot, I really liked it.

Here's your post X:

tribulus terrestris......Its a natural product that is supposed to raise your testosterone levels . See what you can figure out because if this shit is legit ,I getting it this week .I still look like the Hulk someday

and edmann

Damn, that sucks. So where did you move to? Just across town or is this the long-promised exodus from Indiana?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The first two seasons of Prison Break are good, the Third is just okay, and the last just goes completely off the deep end. I'd give Spartacus another shot, I really liked it.
    Agreed on all counts. I think I got about halfway through the third season of Prison Break and quit. But the first two seasons--especially the first--are really good.

Anyone here watched Firefly? I keep hearing good things about it but I still haven't checked it out.
    I heart cock

Here's your post X:

tribulus terrestris......Its a natural product that is supposed to raise your testosterone levels . See what you can figure out because if this shit is legit ,I getting it this week .I still look like the Hulk someday
    Try it out and let me know how it works for you.

You know what one of the best ways is to naturally boost testosterone? Weight training. So get to it.
    I heart cock

Anyone here watched Firefly? I keep hearing good things about it but I still haven't checked it out.
    It's one of my favorite series ever. I guess whether or not you like it depends on how you feel about science fiction and Whedonspeak.

Should have said something. I would have took a road trip to help. Youve helped me whenever I've asked
    It was short notice, they just told me "hey we're closing wednesday, so you need to get your shit out." If I had a little notice I couldve lined up some labor probably. I just moved it all to storage, because I don't actually move into my new place until June 1... so something to keep in mind. Also, the "help" I have offered you is definitely not of equal value to a day's labor.

Damn, that sucks. So where did you move to? Just across town or is this the long-promised exodus from Indiana?
    I moved across town, a little bit out in the woods, so I can complete my unabomber transistion (anyone can PM if you care to see the place). The long promised exodus from Indiana is only going to happen if I can line up a better job (and by better, I don't necessarily mean more money) and it doesn't look that is happening. I picked up some new stuff here and I like it a lot, so someone is going to have to offer me a lot of money and freedom to get me out of here now. One thing is that I applied for a Judge job, and I am probably going to get it. I miiiiight take that, which would mean I would have to move (it is an ALJ job and they can place me in any SSA office in the country). BUt I would take a pay cut and lose some freedom there too, but I would pick up a lot of other benefits. I will probably pass on it too. I am pretty content at this point to be honest, I am earning more than I ever thought I would and I really don't have to do shit.

Agreed on all counts. I think I got about halfway through the third season of Prison Break and quit. But the first two seasons--especially the first--are really good.

I watched the movie when it was in theaters. I like sci-fi, and I think it is on Netflix. I might check that out. You guys soured me on Prison Break, I hate when shows turn to shit in the middle. I will probably throw that on the back burner and check out firefly, I have heard a lot of good things too.

Scientist what is your yearly salary after taxes?

Your living my dream Scientist. I wanna move so fuckin bad anymore.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Your living my dream Scientist. I wanna move so fuckin bad anymore.
    I never took you for an outdoorsy type. That's my whole thing, I like being outside and doing shit, my new place has hiking and biking trails in the woods, and it backs up to a creek so I can throw the kayak in and get all the way out the Ohio if I wanted (which I don't because I almost got killed by a barge in a canoe when I was in college).

I never took you for an outdoorsy type. That's my whole thing, I like being outside and doing shit, my new place has hiking and biking trails in the woods, and it backs up to a creek so I can throw the kayak in and get all the way out the Ohio if I wanted (which I don't because I almost got killed by a barge in a canoe when I was in college).
    Im just sick of the east coast weather more than anything anymore. You can only do shit 3 months out of the year outside here. I go to my daughters track meets on the weekends, its 40 degrees, rains all the time, im just tired of it. Arizona!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Im just sick of the east coast weather more than anything anymore. You can only do shit 3 months out of the year outside here. I go to my daughters track meets on the weekends, its 40 degrees, rains all the time, im just tired of it. Arizona!
    Ah, well it is not much different here, the weather is not great. I would love some SW weather too. I am actually really jealous of X living in SLC, that is damn near my ideal town.