Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Sam's Sports Betting Systems for NBA

Morning,

Okay no luck with the Lakers today but we will get another crack today. Our undefeated NBA SYSTEM 1 is being tested today so let's get into it:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

*Memphis A
    Portland C

*Zach Randolph is on the day to day list. If he doesn't play the Memphis series will be dropped. Check updates here: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/1017/zach-randolph

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

LA Lakers B
    Brooklyn A
    Indiana A

Remember: Buy 3 points on top of the spread, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can
    --
    Let's Go Make Some Money!

Sam Nuku

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 58*0
    System 2 63*2
    System 3 34*2
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 185*5

http://secretsportbettingsystem.com

Do You Like Sports Betting Systems?
    Want pick's 12Hrs Prior To Tip Off?
    Want Personal 1 on 1 Support?
    IWS Member's Special ONLY:

SAM SSS

Morning,

I wanted to send you an early email as you all would've seen today:

We had 2 recovery bets win in Indiana & Brooklyn which was great. But, the problem with today was the 2 bet's we needed to win in Portland & LAL didn't come thru.

Now, with LA we still have a C bet to come if they qualify. However, with Portland they are our first loss for NBA SYSTEM 1 so we will go into recovery mode which i'm sure we'll recover pretty quickly.

The program hasn't been in the greatest of places in the past 6 weeks but for you HOF's who've been with me long term know that by the end of the season we will be in a happy place with good profits. And, thats what we're working towards.

So, while we are in Recovery Mode for all 3 systems which may seem pretty dull place to be let's look at it this way: there's only up from here! *Provided the Lakers win their series of course then we may drop 1 level lower than we already are.

Keep the faith, keep fighting, keep working guys. It was always a long term strategy so don't freak out cos we've had a bad 2 weeks. Just 2 short weeks ago the program was up 52%. So, don't be to worried cos under my estimation we'll be back at that level within another 2 to 3 weeks.

There are NO BET'S for tonight but we have a big day tomorrow so be sure to check back as we get under way with recovery mode for all 3 systems.

Sam

http://secretsportbettingsystem.com

Do You Like Sports Betting Systems?
    Want pick's 12Hrs Prior To Tip Off?
    Want Personal 1 on 1 Support?
    IWS Member's Special ONLY:

SAM SSS