Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam's Sports Betting Systems for NBA

Sam's Sports Betting Systems for NBA

Hello fellow IWS'r! ;)

First i'd like to introduce myself: I am Sam Nuku! And, I make money from $ports Betting $ystem's. Mine to be exact Sam's Secret Sport Betting System is The Complete Sport Betting System which includes money management, the ultimate secret, & of course the system's qualifying picks.

I want to help everyone else make money with my system's so I got in touch with zcode to let me post and prove myself to the community & fortunately for everybody here - Mike approved! I'll be doing everything i can to show that his decision was the correct one for us all.

I have 4 NBA System's which have all been back tested, a minimum of 5 years, & are VERY profitable indeed.

HOWEVER a basic wrap up goes like this:

OVER PAST 5 YEARS MY SYSTEM'S HAVE GONE(based on $100 A bet's)

NBA System 1: 432wins 11losses $26,057.26
    NBA System 2: 393wins 6losses $23,469.18
    NBA System 3: 223wins 3losses $21,524.24
    NBA System 4: 150wins 2losses $8,726.32

TOTAL: 1198 wins, 22 losses, $79,777 profit

So i have rules obviously which need to be followed & i will be posting here all the selections each night. I don't have a PHD or a $250,000 photoshop picture to show you or some fake-ass (excuse my language) video showing you my 5 million dollars in my personal bank account. But, i can post here & prove to you all the accuracy & power of the system's.

I do bet other sports as well but our NFL is just about wrapped up for the year (only 4 series remaining). And, NHL not happening this season so let's just focus on NBA. With 4 system's there are plenty of profits to go around!

HOW TO BET THIS SYSTEM? VIDEO TUTORIALS

EBOOK quickstart guide & SPREAD SHEET can be obtained here:

http://secretsportbettingsystem.com/ (i tried uploading but i couldn't do it...sorry not a marketer or internet guru...)

Intro Part 1:
    http://youtu.be/47tu3xTjvnE

Intro Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohm5NZiU99Q

SSS NBA System's Explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H-IceD45rU

Money Management & RECOVERY MODE explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VqAzWliVk

Spreadsheet Used (basic) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u7qm_DtHk8

Sam Special Offer :

Want System Selections 12 Hours Prior To Tip Off? Want Personal 1 on 1 Email Support From Me? Join Us Here: http://secretsportbettingsystem.com This is the discounted link for IWS members & visitor's
    Last edited by Sam SSS; 01-02-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: post zcoder instead of iws'r!

Do You Like Sports Betting Systems?
    Want pick's 12Hrs Prior To Tip Off?
    Want Personal 1 on 1 Support?
    IWS Member's Special ONLY:

SAM SSS

So i'm going to post the past 7 day's emails here so that people can get a look at what's going on....let's all have a very profitable 2013!!! THANK YOU for stopping by

SAM SSS

Thanks for posting and GL with the system!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

thank you guys! system's have gone great this season....Its been a crazy 24hrs so i will get the selections up plus the past 7 emails (so people can see what's been going on & how it works) up within 24hrs including today's selection!!!

everyone viewing/following/check especially if you like SYSTEM/PROGRESSIVE/MARTINGALE type system's come check it out :)

SAM SSS

gave up already?

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your kind messages! I'm sorry i haven't been on but things have been crazy since xmas....I'll definitely post the emails as i said i would. But here's my youtube channel for everyone to watch the undeniable proof of our NBA System's:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SportBet...m?feature=mhee

I will update fortnightly so everyone can see the profits being made :)

Emails & pick's are coming soon

Sam

SAM SSS

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born Thriller View Post
    gave up already?
    aren't you going to be a pleasure to deal with!

SAM SSS

Okay i'll get up with the other emails another time! I keep postponing it but NO LONGER. Here we go:

Miami collapsed tonight in the 4th. It almost seemed like 2 years ago AGAIN. But, we have 1 more chance so let's hope we can close that crucial recovery bet then. Let's get into it:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

Denver B
    Brooklyn A

Remember: Buy 3 points on top of the spread, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

Houston B
    Oklahoma City A

Remember: Buy 3 points on top of the spread, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can

SYSTEM 3

Charlotte & Toronto A

Remember: Bet the TOTAL OVER for this match up, this is a 4 game series, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can

--
    Let's Go Make Some Money!

Sam Nuku

http://secretsportbettingsystem.com

SAM SSS

NBA

SYSTEM 1

Dallas A
    Detroit A
    Philadelphia A

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

Miami C
    Houston C

I understand PHI & HOU are playing eachother & whilst i don't condone double side betting they are 2 completely different series, systems, qualifying methods, & therefore MUST be bet.

Charlotte & Indiana B
    Indiana & Charlotte A

I understand that these are the same games but follow rules as per normal! They are 2 separate series which must be bet accordingly.

Remember: Bet the TOTAL OVER for this match up, this is a 4 game series, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can

A big day for us. Could be a great day for us! May the sports betting God's bless our bankrolls with 7 wins :)

--

Sam NukU

http://www.secretsportbettingsystem.com/

SAM SSS

***APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE BUT THIS IS THE REASON I WASN'T ABLE TO SPEND MUCH TIME HERE:

Evening,

Wow! We recently made some system adjustments & its going to pay off HUGELY for you:

http://youtu.be/X12K3T5uOxg

So, now that this research is out of the way i can start posting alot more consistently!

SAM SSS

Morning,

If you haven't yet read my previous email please do so! For all my beloved HOF i have let you down...I should've followed what i KNEW but i allowed some 'experts' to get into my head. This resulted in a Portland loss, which was followed by a Boston recovery loss, & now today a Houston recovery loss. Had we just followed what i believed from the start based on my research we wouldn't be in this mess....

Here's the bright side: the Houston series loss was a legitimate loss! And, thank goodness Miami came thru i was starting to wonder about them however the important thing is they won! So, with Houston being a recovery bet loss we DO NOT DOUBLE UP. We stick to 2% because thats high enough risk. Also, we'd won 14 straight series INCLUDING Miami & had recovered 60% of all monies from the Boston series loss. So, now we re-commence our recovery mode & i am CONFIDENT we will get our money back this time & will win 20 straight series applying the key players rule.

Let's get to work because we're not out of the woods yet:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

San Antonio A
    Denver C

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY)

Indiana A
    Milwaukee A

Here's our first challenge using our key player rule: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4251/paul-george Paul George is a important player to the Indiana Pacers. If he doesn't play the bet doesn't qualify for the system. If you can't check the update 30 mins prior to tip off then i suggest not betting at all the Indiana series just to be safe.

Our second challenge: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2751/monta-ellis Monta is a key player for Milwaukee. He did play Friday but is still listed as day to day....as per above if you can't check the update to be SURE he's going to play its best to give the series a miss. If you can check 30 mins prior to tip off then bet if he's playing & miss if he's not. Having played Friday i'd be very confident in saying he's going to play.

SYSTEM 3

Indiana & Brooklyn B

--

Sam Nuku

P.S. I won't be available after 12pm EST so get your questions thru early! We will get every cent back AND MUCH MUCH MORE before the season is over!

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 55*0
    System 2 59*2
    System 3 32*1
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 176*4

SAM SSS

Morning,

Nice! Thats the way to bounce back after our Houston loss.We went 4 from 5 today including a very important Denver C bet win! We got more work to do so stay focused:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

Utah A

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

LA Clippers A

SYSTEM 3

Charlotte & Boston C

--

Sam Nuku

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 57*0
    System 2 60*2
    System 3 33*1
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 180*4

SAM SSS

Morning,

Okay so there was a bit of an X factor in today's plays: lastnight when i did my research i found nothing pertaining to Chris Paul being out. Then, he doesn't play. So the bet won't count towards the series totals because the pick didn't qualify under the systems rules. For those who bet anyway: congrats! So, we went 1 & 1 today & hopefully very soon we'll go on another tear & continue to make mroe money.

NBA

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

Indiana B

SYSTEM 3

Charlotte & Indiana D
    Houston & LA Clippers A

--

Sam Nuku

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 58*0
    System 2 60*2
    System 3 33*1
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 181*4

SAM SSS

Morning,

Alright so another nice recovery bet win. That's 3 straight now: Milwaukee on 13th, Indiana on 15th, & Houston yesterday. We keep this pace up we'll be back in green any day now! But we're not there yet we've gotta stay focused:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

Detroit B

--

Sam Nuku

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 58*0
    System 2 62*2
    System 3 34*2
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 184*4

SAM SSS

Morning,

You all are probably wondering? What the heck sorta good news could you give me during this time of recovery?

Here it is: About a month ago I said to you all that i'd be working hard on other sports depending on what data i could gather....And, i managed to find some solid stuff on CFL! The Canadian Football League:

There are ALOT of you who won't know a single thing about this league! And thats alright cos thats not your job....its mine! NOW...

I was able to gather 9 seasons of data & come out with some bookie beating systems! Check out the record:

CFL SYSTEM 1:

2012 12-0
    2011 10-0
    2010 10-0
    2009 13-0
    2008 8-0
    2007 12-0
    2006 14-0
    2004 12-0
    2003 12-0

Thats 103-0!!! Now, its not HUGE numbers of course HOWEVER for the $100 bettor thats an average of $1144 you can add to your bottom line each year!

Remember: our goal is to build our portfolio with multiple systems that we can attack the bookies with! I'm stoked with this system & can't wait to clean up the bookies with it.

Am i saying we're going to forever have undefeated seasons? OF COURSE NOT! But how can you argue with 9 seasons of dominance & consistency? I CAN'T. And i can't wait for CFL to start which will most likely be in June!

More weapons for us all to add to our arsenal to beat the bookies! Let's do this!!!

--

Sam Nuku

P.S. Hard but Smart work ALWAYS pays off!

SAM SSS

Morning,

Alright apologies for the delay in the OKC bet. I know it came thru late. I ran the numbers 24hrs ago & nothing qualified at the time....i ran them again just a few hours ago & OKC qualified. So hopefully you guys got it down! If you didn't my apologies. I will try my best to double check everything at a better time....

NBA

SYSTEM 1

Portland B

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY MODE)

Chicago A

SAM SSS

****APOLOGIES EVERYONE FOR THE DELAYED POST - BUT ITS BEST I DIDN'T AS THEY DIDN'T COVER ANYWAY****

Morning,

Alright now no luck with Portland however another recovery bet which is awesome. We've now won 4 recovery bets which is great & right as planned. Let's keep focus:

NBA

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY)

LA Lakers A

--

Sam Nuku

RECORD THUS FAR:
    System 1 58*0
    System 2 63*2
    System 3 34*2
    System 4 30*1
    TOTAL 185*5

SAM SSS

Im totally lost here. How does this work?

Hi DaKid, if you watch the video's as per the first post you'll know exactly what to do.

SAM SSS