Morning,

If you haven't yet read my previous email please do so! For all my beloved HOF i have let you down...I should've followed what i KNEW but i allowed some 'experts' to get into my head. This resulted in a Portland loss, which was followed by a Boston recovery loss, & now today a Houston recovery loss. Had we just followed what i believed from the start based on my research we wouldn't be in this mess....

Here's the bright side: the Houston series loss was a legitimate loss! And, thank goodness Miami came thru i was starting to wonder about them however the important thing is they won! So, with Houston being a recovery bet loss we DO NOT DOUBLE UP. We stick to 2% because thats high enough risk. Also, we'd won 14 straight series INCLUDING Miami & had recovered 60% of all monies from the Boston series loss. So, now we re-commence our recovery mode & i am CONFIDENT we will get our money back this time & will win 20 straight series applying the key players rule.

Let's get to work because we're not out of the woods yet:

NBA

SYSTEM 1

San Antonio A
Denver C

Remember: Buy 3 points on top of the spread, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can

SYSTEM 2 (RECOVERY)

Indiana A
Milwaukee A

Here's our first challenge using our key player rule: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4251/paul-george Paul George is a important player to the Indiana Pacers. If he doesn't play the bet doesn't qualify for the system. If you can't check the update 30 mins prior to tip off then i suggest not betting at all the Indiana series just to be safe.

Our second challenge: http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2751/monta-ellis Monta is a key player for Milwaukee. He did play Friday but is still listed as day to day....as per above if you can't check the update to be SURE he's going to play its best to give the series a miss. If you can check 30 mins prior to tip off then bet if he's playing & miss if he's not. Having played Friday i'd be very confident in saying he's going to play.

SYSTEM 3

Indiana & Brooklyn B

Remember: Bet the TOTAL OVER for this match up, this is a 4 game series, Bet as close to game tip-off as you can
--
Let's Go Make Some Money!

Sam Nuku

P.S. I won't be available after 12pm EST so get your questions thru early! We will get every cent back AND MUCH MUCH MORE before the season is over!

RECORD THUS FAR:
System 1 55*0
System 2 59*2
System 3 32*1
System 4 30*1
TOTAL 176*4