5. Bobcats + 11
    6. Pacers + 5
    7. Utah - 4

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Big Al Cbb

West Virginia

Sports Money Profit System:

#1: Take Philadelphia 76ers at +1.5 spread against Memphis Grizzlies risking 2 units (7:05pm)

#2: Take Toronto Raptors at +1.5 spread against Golden State Warriors risking 2 Units (7:05pm)

#3: Take Pittsburgh Panthers at +6 spread against Louisville Cardinals risking 2 Units (7:00pm)

+33 units YTD (mostly 2 unit bets)

Scott Spreitzer

NBA KO - Nuggets
    NHL late release - Col/Edm un
    NBA Blockbuster - Hornets
    CBB Tapout GOM - Virginia

507 NOH 7.0 (-110) 5dimes vs 508 LAL
    Analysis: I'm taking the points with the Hornets on Tuesday night. New Orleans has been a serious money maker over the last three weeks, going 9-3 ATS, including 7-1 ATS when getting points. The Lakers have won their last two games, playing an unselfish brand of basketball, especially Kobe Bryant, who has dished out 14 assists in each of their last two games. But with the wins, we now have a case of "here we go again." The Lakers are over-valued as they have been for so many years. They're also off the big win over OKC on Sunday and embark on a 7-game road trip following Tuesday's contest. And let's not forget the Lakers looked great in a 2-game win streak in mid-January, before losing each of their next four games by nearly 10 points per game on average. New Orleans is playing hard each and every night and they're on an 8-4 SU run in their last 12 games. Ryan Anderson presents matchup problems because of his size (6'10) and the fact he takes about 8 3-pointers per game. The Hornets also could present the Lakers with problems inside with Anthony Davis and Robin Lopez challenging L.A….'s weakness...defending the paint. The Hornets are on a 4-0 ATS run on the road to go along with their 7-1 ATS underdog run mentioned above. Meanwhile, the over-valued Lakers have covered just 8 of their last 26 off a SU win and they're 15-35-2 ATS against teams with a losing SU record. I'm taking the points with New Orleans as they look to extend their run against the Lakers in Los Angeles to 11-3 ATS. Thanks! GL! Scott Spreitzer.

triple-dime bet 512 Virginia -2.5 (-110) BetOnline vs 511 North Carolina St.
    Analysis: I'm laying the short points with Virginia on Tuesday. When NC State knocked off North Carolina over the weekend, it marked the first time since the 2002-03 campaign that the Wolfpack defeated both the Heels and Duke in the same season. NC State got UNC in early foul trouble, specifically James Michael McAdoo, and opened a 45-26 halftime lead. However, it should be noted that the Pack didn't get to cruise to an easy win. They had to stay focused throughout after the Heels closed the gap to 85-80 late in the second half. Now, NC State must regroup in a hurry a„nd get over themselves with the matchup in Charlottesville, where the Virginia Cavaliers are 12-0 SU & 9-0-1 ATS. Virginia has been playing Tony Bennett basketball "to a tee." They're outscoring their "guests" by nearly 20 points per contest, allowing just 46.6 ppg. The Cavs average nearly 25 made baskets per game at home on 49.3% shooting, while holding the opposition to 16.6 made baskets per game on 33% shooting. I like a team that plays fierce defense without sacrificing their shot on the offensive end - and that's Virginia. They hit 42.7% of their 3-pointers, while allowing just 4.2 of 17.2 to the opposition and face a Wolfpack team that has made just 30% of their treys on the road. The Cavs also force more than twice as many turnovers per game than assists allowed (14.5 - 7). NC State, off the emotional win, is in for a rough one, in my opinion. They're 1-3 SU/ATS on the road this season. The Pack, who scored 91 points against UNC, have covered just 1 of their last 8 after scoring 90 or more points. Meanwhile, besides their 9-0-1 ATS home mark this season, the Cavs are 6-0-1 ATS against teams playing better than .600 basketball no matter where the games have been played and they're on a 6-1 ATS run in this series. I'm laying the points with Virginia, my Tapout on Tuesday. Thanks! GL! Scott Spreitzer.

LEGIT PICKS

Monday 1/28/13 ADDED Play...

4* KANSAS -8.5 (6PM PST)

---LEGIT PICK'S WARNING: Practicing Money Management & Shopping Lines Can Lead to Long Term Success--