Thread: TUF 17

TUF 17

Figured I'd start a dedicated thread for this since a few of us seem to be watching.

I think Hall is going all the way to the finals and very possibly winning the whole thing. In fact, does anyone have odds on this? I'd be really curious to see them. My only concern for him is his cardio. I question it.

I just finished the third episode earlier tonight and all in all I think this is a good season. I like the new style of the show. There seem to be some genuinely talented dudes this time around. And Sonnen seems to be a really good coach . . . unlike Jones.

I look forward to actually paying attention to TUF again.

I heart cock

I heart cock

I don't think Hall is going to go as far as a lot of people think. I have a feeling he is one of those strikers with a weakness in grappling. Also, I really don't like the way he puts his hands down, chin in the air when being on the defensive...looks like it could be a recipe for disaster.

Oh, and fun video:

This isn't a knock on Hall though, because it is Chris Weidman, the #1 Middleweight in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I don't think Hall is going to go as far as a lot of people think.
    Are you talking about on the show? Or in the UFC?

I have a feeling he is one of those strikers with a weakness in grappling. Also, I really don't like the way he puts his hands down, chin in the air when being on the defensive...looks like it could be a recipe for disaster.
    I think he would/will have wrestling issues with top wrestlers in the UFC, like Weidman, Munoz and Okami. But I think he has enough to handle these TUFers.

Like I've said before, I question his cardio more than anything.

Oh, and fun video:

This isn't a knock on Hall though, because it is Chris Weidman, the #1 Middleweight in the world.
    Still not supporting Weidman.
    I heart cock

I don't know about the show, I have to wait a bit.

I really like him though, I hope I am wrong and he gets the big bucks.