Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Bellator 90

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Hendo, really?

Of all the guys in that list the one that seemed most likely for him to beat for me was Rashad, especially after Rashad's last performance against Lil' Nog.
    I don't think he could take Rashad down, and Nog is a better striker than Mo IMO (by more than a little). I think Rashad's last fight was something of an anomaly though, due to training at his shitty Blackzilians gym (where fighters go to kill their careers). I figured he could get Hendo down and he quite a bit quicker than Hendo.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Maybe about the Vera part. . .

But I agree, he needs to put a run together and accomplish something before acting like he's the best in the division. Here's what I think's going to happen, write it down now: Newton is going to win the LHW tourney. Mo will then win the NEXT tourney, setting up the Mo-Newton rematch. Mo will beat him and become Bellator champ. He'll then defend it once or twice and get signed by the UFC.

With that said, would be that shocking if Newton beat him again? I don't think so.
    I don't think he'll ever be in the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    I don't think he'll ever be in the UFC.
    Why not?

Marq got back in.
    I heart cock

Why not?

Marq got back in.
    Mo also does pro wrestling I think... I don't know. I don't think he will do that great in Bellator and the UFC won't have any interest.

I think he'll be Bellator champ. But we'll see. I would've said it was a lock before he lost to Newton, but now, who knows. . .

As for the pro wrestling thing, I'm not sure what's going on with that. I saw him on one episode of TNA like a month or more ago where they just introduced him. He didn't even wrestle. And I haven't seen him or even heard his name on there since. I lurk on a couple of wrestling forums and have heard that apparently the TNA creative team doesn't even really want to work with him and that it's just kind of being forced on them (or at least was).

Eric Bischoff was on the Sunday Sitdown on the SRN the other day and he also mentioned that Mo losing in Bellator presents a challenge for his character in TNA.
    I heart cock

Mo wouldnt beat anyone on SPX's list

And Mo blo