Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: TUF Brazile 2 Finale June 8th (UFC on Fuel TV 10)

Meh you would have only been able to bet to win $250 on the opener

I got him @-180

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Meh you would have only been able to bet to win $250 on the opener
    Listen to this guys, 6 weeks ago he was betting to win $4, now winning $250 isn't worth his time.

I like Werdum here too... but I could see Nog winning for sure. I don't think Werdum is going to sub him, and he is pretty happy to play guard, Nog could get a decision. Standing, who knows? I think Werdum is better now, but Nog seems like he has come back to life.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Listen to this guys, 6 weeks ago he was betting to win $4, now winning $250 isn't worth his time.
    Naw, I just have the mindset when it's a line I really like I want to bet it bigger. I would have bet it to win $250 regardless but my money was tied up. and 6 weeks ago? NEGRO PLZ

Naw, I just have the mindset when it's a line I really like I want to bet it bigger. I would have bet it to win $250 regardless but my money was tied up. and 6 weeks ago? NEGRO PLZ
    fuck you poopoo. im jealous of your betting prowess and youth. I barely even bet anymore.

fuck you poopoo. im jealous of your betting prowess and youth. I barely even bet anymore.
    Still doing that no meat, no gluten diet? Are you watching fights anymore?
    1 unit = 300 $

I barely even bet anymore.
    Gay. I remember a few years ago you were talking about building your shit up into a solid side income and potentially going pro.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Gay. I remember a few years ago you were talking about building your shit up into a solid side income and potentially going pro.
    Yeah, I don't have as much time now, but more than that I really just kind of lost interest in MMA somewhat. I still watch, but I don't really give a shit. That's the real thing, I don't have the interest to study it. Also the reality of online limits has set in... I can't come anywhere close to making an income that I require online. Maybe I could, but I don't have the trust in the books to bet that much. So the best I can hope to do is clear about $10K per year, and the work required to do that is A LOT more than the amount of effort it requires to earn the same actually doing my job (or picking up a side hustle in my field). So yeah. I will probably continue to bet some, but I have no sense of urgency... I will bet if I see something I like. I will keep the parlay going. I will watch big cards.

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Still doing that no meat, no gluten diet? Are you watching fights anymore?
    I still watch. I actually bought the GSP/Diaz card.

I am basically a vegan (+ fish) (- sugar) now. I have committed to it for at least a year. I don't eat any animal products except fish. I do eat whole wheat though, it was too restrictive for me without the wheat (when I driving, I require a sammich sometimes).

Yeah, I don't have as much time now, but more than that I really just kind of lost interest in MMA somewhat. I still watch, but I don't really give a shit. That's the real thing, I don't have the interest to study it. Also the reality of online limits has set in... I can't come anywhere close to making an income that I require online. Maybe I could, but I don't have the trust in the books to bet that much. So the best I can hope to do is clear about $10K per year, and the work required to do that is A LOT more than the amount of effort it requires to earn the same actually doing my job (or picking up a side hustle in my field). So yeah. I will probably continue to bet some, but I have no sense of urgency... I will bet if I see something I like. I will keep the parlay going. I will watch big cards.

+1

I feel the exact same way anymore.

I still watch. I actually bought the GSP/Diaz card.

I am basically a vegan (+ fish) (- sugar) now. I have committed to it for at least a year. I don't eat any animal products except fish. I do eat whole wheat though, it was too restrictive for me without the wheat (when I driving, I require a sammich sometimes).
    You ever take wheat grass? I just recently started taking it since I can stand eating vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    You ever take wheat grass? I just recently started taking it since I can stand eating vegetables.

No, never tried it. I eat a lot of vegetables since I actually like them. I used to hate veggies, and ate nary a one until i was in my mid 20's. I soured on them because of how my mom always prepared them when I was a kid. But when I started eating some veggies that were not cooked to mush, I realized they were pretty damn good. How do you eat sushi without eating veggies?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Someone at the gym yesterday told me that cures cancer that is supposed to be uncurable.

Someone at the gym yesterday told me that cures cancer that is supposed to be uncurable.
    Huh, wheat grass? I just take it to replace all the veggies I dont eat.

. How do you eat sushi without eating veggies?

The sushi I get never has veggies in it.....unless its green onions on top

I like Jason High at near +300 for sure.

I just watched a couple of Raphael Assuncao fights as well as one Vaughan Lee. I think Assuncao will take that fight handily. I wonder what the line will be though. He just beat Mike Easton who has done fairly well. Assuncao should be the favorite for sure but hopefully not a mega fav.

I also like Cavalcante. His TDD is probably good enough to stop Silva. I think his striking is more diverse as well. Thiago is always dangerous though.
    1 unit = 300 $

Werdum really should run through Nog.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Werdum really should run through Nog.
    He should, but after watching Nog light up Schaub and also tagging Mir before being taken to the ground I dont want to lay -300 on Werdum