Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Bellator 94

Nigga, I've been trying to get you to watch Bellator for like the last two months. . .
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    PP, kiss my ass you non-responding motherfucker.
    Sorry...I didn't even open this thread..just the bets thread when I was there to update my bets.

Also, I feel I got ridiculously hosed last night on Awad...bad beat for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Sorry...I didn't even open this thread..just the bets thread when I was there to update my bets.
    Well . . . why not?

Also, I feel I got ridiculously hosed last night on Awad...bad beat for sure.
    I don't know, man. I definitely would've been pissed if I had put a big bet on him. But he faceplanted and then just fucking laid there. I mean, what the fuck was he thinking? Is he stupid enough to think he can just lay on his back after taking a big shot at the bell and stare at the ceiling and not have the ref wave the fight off?

Honestly, I think his mind wasn't right because he was fucking rocked.
    I heart cock

Because I was on my phone/driving a lot.

And I don't know..I was there like right next to him when he was on the mat. He was just laying there like "damn I am tired" and the ref didn't wave it off...he waited 5 seconds, didn't ask if he could continue, didn't warn him that he was thinking of stopping the fight, etc.

Also...Bellator has some shit crowd turnouts. If the local fighters didn't fight on the prelims and have crowds to support them there would be like 20 people in the arena

And I don't know..I was there like right next to him when he was on the mat. He was just laying there like "damn I am tired" and the ref didn't wave it off...he waited 5 seconds, didn't ask if he could continue, didn't warn him that he was thinking of stopping the fight, etc.
    I guess to me it seems obvious . . . you just faceplanted so you need to get up as quickly as possible to prove you still have your shit together. I remember watching the broadcast and being like, "What the FUCK is he doing? Why is he just laying there?" I mean, did he not understand the situation?

But I do legitimately sympathize. If I had put a bet on Awaad I'd have been PISSED. He looked like he was going to cruise to a decision.

Also...Bellator has some shit crowd turnouts. If the local fighters didn't fight on the prelims and have crowds to support them there would be like 20 people in the arena
    Yeah, the crowd in the arena I was in was kind of sparse. I was surprised. My friend and I bought tickets the day of, and he was all like, Are they going to be sold out? And I just told him no way.

It is pretty weird. I mean, Bellator is the second biggest MMA promotion in the world at this point and they can't even get ~5,000 people to show up to their events?

Maybe MMA just isn't that big after all.
    I heart cock

Do you guys think th fight should have been stopped or are you unsure?
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post

It is pretty weird. I mean, Bellator is the second biggest MMA promotion in the world at this point and they can't even get ~5,000 people to show up to their events?

Maybe MMA just isn't that big after all.

MMA is dead. ESPN can get 5000 people to show up for a FNF with two no-names on the card

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Do you guys think th fight should have been stopped or are you unsure?
    Never saw it. Find me a link, please

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Never saw it. Find me a link, please
    http://www.mmafighting.com/

It was a premature stoppage. I think he was just laying there. He literally put his hands behind his head.
    1 unit = 300 $

Sorry Poopoo. I think you got screwed. At least you were on the right side of the line.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    http://www.mmafighting.com/

It was a premature stoppage. I think he was just laying there. He literally put his hands behind his head.

Yeah, that was WAY early but it was his own fault for just laying there like a tard

Yeah, that was WAY early but it was his own fault for just laying there like a tard
    I bet he was hurt a little bit and trying to take a breather. We see guys do that sometimes but they usually don't take that long.
    1 unit = 300 $

MMA is dead.
    BOL
    I heart cock

Doug Marshall has the big check and just showed it to Cooper
    LOL what a dick

Best moment of the event, when Karo called Hawn a 'Mo-Mo" in the pre fight interviews.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Anton Talamontes. He was a HS wrestling State Champ when I was coaching HS wrestling. He is a couple years younger than me, but I remember him very well. I didn't know he was an MMA fighter until I saw his name on the PBP. He was a beast. It just shows how much is actually involved in MMA.

Anthony Lapsley was another guy that was a HS champ in that same time frame, and he is only slightly better than Talamontes (but Talamontes was a multiple time champ and was really really good). Makes me realize how good some of these guys really are. The levels are higher than we think sometimes.
    Last edited by MMA_scientist; 04-05-2013 at 09:45 AM.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u