Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 23 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 163

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    You killin me! lol Is this purely value or you think he will win? Imma be on Lachida myself.
    Both. I obviously favor Machida but +300 is nuts imo. Davis is only getting better and I feel that Machida has already hit his peak and may not even be there anymore. I hate how this fight is in Brazil based on the recent trends of America (besides Nik Lentz) getting fucked up in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Im definitely taking Davis at that line.

Im trying to find a way to not bet Koscheck here. Why is Maia going to beat him?

Can he do what he did to Fitch to Koscheck? Maia didn't give Fitch any room to strike, he might be able to do the same to Koscheck. Also, Koscheck is definitely one of those fighters that is just fighting for the money now in my opinion. He isn't with AKA and just went ahead and opened his own gym. He seems to have made his money and I have this feeling he just isn't into it anymore. Combine that with traveling to Brazil and the cards are stacked against him.

HOWEVER, he might have a "fire lit under his ass" now because if he loses I am pretty sure he is going to get cut.

I think Koscheck is a much stronger wrestler than Fitch, only a couple guys (GSP, Hendricks) can even think about taking Koscheck down. The difference with Maia is that he will go for the finish whereas Hendricks and GSP aren't just going to jump up on your back standing. What that means for this fight, I don't know, but I have my doubts that Maia can take Kos down or even outclinch him. I could see Maia just chasing him around the cage for 15 minutes while Koscheck tries to avoid the clinch and land his ridiculous haymakers.

I don't know, I have always thought that Koscheck was the 2nd best WW after GSP, just a lot dumber.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Im definitely taking Davis at that line.

Im trying to find a way to not bet Koscheck here. Why is Maia going to beat him?

Im thinking along the same lines as poopoo, I think Maia is gonna smother him similar to the Fitch fight. I really like Maia lately and Kos looks like he is going through the motions anymore.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Maia might be able to out kickbox him..
    1 unit = 300 $

Im very confident in Aldo in this one but his line has gone to shit. Machida should win as well but his line is equally shitty and I am a little worried that Phil can take him down. I like Vinny to beat Perosh but I worry that Perosh might be able to win with wrestling. Though I think Perosh should be at a speed disadvantage which should make it hard for him to land takedowns.
    1 unit = 300 $

Aldo will win but I'll be rooting for KZ. The line sucks. I was going to bet very large on Aldo over Pettis at -150 but then Pettis had to go and get hurt.

Really? I thought Pettis had a decent shot. Why so heavy on Aldo?
    1 unit = 300 $

I would have bet Pettis large over Aldo for sure.

5u on Machida
    I heart cock

I'm big on Machida. Zombie is gonna
    Get killed but aldo isn't bettabl

Quote Originally Posted by Thewisemann View Post
    I'm big on Machida. Zombie is gonna
    Get killed but aldo isn't bettabl
    Dont think davis has anything for him? I think aldos line should get better.
    1 unit = 300 $

Koscheck injured, Maia fight is off.

Koscheck injured, Maia fight is off.
    Good. It was an interesting fight but made no sense for Maia. He's what, 3-0 at welter all tough guys. Give him at least someone coming off a W

Maia vs. Rory/Ellenberger or Condit are the only fights that make sense. I would love to see Maia/Condit.

Yea, me too but Condit is also coming off two losses in a row. I really wanted Elleberger vs Maia #1 contender bout.

The Korean Zombie on upcoming title fight with Aldo: "I will be making $20,000 to show and another $20,000 if I win. I do not get any PPV points. After 2 more fights, I will be able to negotiate my contract."
    damn

I'm with you on Tom Watson Poopoo. I think he wins. Thales has never been that great of an all around fighter though he is very good on the ground. I bet Watson gets taken down at some point but gets back to his feet and outstrikes him. Watson by decision.
    1 unit = 300 $

Am I the only one to think that it is either Magny winner by whatever or Moraes by sub for that matchup?

I cant believe Machida got beat by phil davis. Sherdog and MMAjunkie gave it to him 30-27. I didn't watch it. Anyone else score it for Davis?
    1 unit = 300 $

I had it 29-28 machida and most people on the live chat here yesterday night had it 29-28 Machida