Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFC 163

The only people that didnt score it for Machida and think that wasnt a horrible decision were those who bet Davis
    Last edited by Luke; 08-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.

This was the worst night i ever had. Fuck myself for betting on vinny and machida. I threw another two units on machida before he lost. Im down like 12 units.
    1 unit = 300 $

Imo Machida won but unfortunately, it won't get you your money back

I want to jump off a fucking bridge.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    I want to jump off a fucking bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    This was the worst night i ever had. Fuck myself for betting on vinny and machida. I threw another two units on machida before he lost. Im down like 12 units.
    We got screwed on the Machida decision. He won that fight.

I also have been doing poorly lately and haven't been having a great year in general. 8 months in and this bullshit last night put me in the hole. I should be way up by now. First Nelson goes out and does . . . whatever the fuck it was he did out there. And then Machida gets raped by the judges. That's two 5u bets--my last two 5u bets, which is pretty much the max I ever bet on a fight--that crashed and burned.

I'm starting to understand why Ludo is taking a break.
    I heart cock

LOL, Chris Watts.

Yeah, although it's clearly wrong, I can at least understand why someone would give Davis the first round, but the 3rd? Did he do anything at all in that round? Who is this Watts clown?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Who is this Watts clown?

Same goof who scored Sanchez over Gomi

I bet on Davis. I think Machida won the fight but I actually had a strong feeling Davis was getting those rounds on the judges scorecards.

SPX... what bad decisions besides Machida/Davis did I get lucky on?

I've seen you hit bets that are obviously poor decisions or unlikely results over and over.
    Just wondering because I always feel like I am getting hosed on bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    SPX... what bad decisions besides Machida/Davis did I get lucky on?

Just wondering because I always feel like I am getting hosed on bad decisions.
    Give me a record on your bets and I'll let you know. But I can remember thinking plenty of times that you ended up on the good side of some flukey shit, like Lawler knocking out Kos. Even you said you were kissing your money goodbye after Kos started trying to wrestle.

I know your research and instincts have a lot to do with your success but the universe has clearly been on your side this year. Not that that's a bad thing. I'd certainly take it.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Give me a record on your bets and I'll let you know. But I can remember thinking plenty of times that you ended up on the good side of some flukey shit, like Lawler knocking out Kos. Even you said you were kissing your money goodbye after Kos started trying to wrestle.

I know your research and instincts have a lot to do with your success but the universe has clearly been on your side this year. Not that that's a bad thing. I'd certainly take it.
    Oh yeah...with that one I figured Kos would be Kos and stand longer than he should and might have ended up getting KTFO. Just looked through all the fights in 2013 and the only other one comparable to that is Bigfoot KOing Reem in the 3rd. Other than that nothing too crazy. I got lucky with the Davis decision but I've been on the bad end of some pretty shitty decisions this year: Gomi/Sanchez, Dunham/RDA, FUCKING MIKE PYLE/RICK STORY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, and Melendez/Bendo.

I also got hosed on betting Luke Rockhold over Vitor Belfort. Rockhold wasn't out..early stoppage.

I feel like I've been getting screwed hard this year pretty much the whole way through. I took a big shot on both Nelson and Machida and lost both of them. The Nelson lost I can accept, but the Machida loss was really hard. Now, after those losses and having to pull some money to pay some bills, my entire bank roll is down to 10u. And if I lose it I have no way right now to refund my accounts. So if things don't turn around I could be out of the game for the foreseeable future.
    I heart cock

Damn, I hope you turn it around. Losing back to back big bets sucks.

Thanks. We'll see how it goes. I either need to play super tight or I need to take a final big shot on something and hope for the best. I need to make something happen though for sure.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I also got hosed on betting Luke Rockhold over Vitor Belfort. Rockhold wasn't out..early stoppage.

I know . Just like the Kos-Thiago fight

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I know . Just like the Kos-Thiago fight
    Yep. I was really upset when I got fucked over on the Hendo/Bisping fight. Bisping was NOT out.

I suspected sarcasm . . . now it is confirmed.
    I heart cock