RATINGS AND WRITE UPS FOR

CHAD MATTHEWS

6 Unit Play. ROT# 117 Louisville Cardinals (-13.5) over the Kentucky Wildcats (Saturday Sept 14, 12PM ET)
The Louisville Cardinals head to Kentucky this weekend in a big rivarly match. Typcially I am not a fan of laying points on such a rivarly match however the Cardinals just bring to much to the table for the Wildcats to handle. Heisman trophy candidate Teddy Bridgewater just has to many options to go to in this match up completing 76% of his passes this season alone. Returning veterans to this years Cardinals squad are Damian Copeland, Eli Rogers, Devante Parker and Ryan Hubbell which pose as a big offensive threat to any team ranking 5th this year in the passing department. The Wildacats are not even on the same level as this years Cardinals squad. The Cardinals limited Ohio and Eastern Kentucky to a single touchdown in their first two games this season and I expect a similiar result this weekend as well. This line has no business being at -13.5. Take the Cardinals and the points at -13.5 and expect the Cardinals to cruise to an easy blow out victory.

3 Unit Play. ROT# 193 Wisconsin Badgers (+5.5) over the Arizona State Sun Devils (Saturday Sept 14, 10:30PM ET)
This will be Wisonsin first true test of the season heading into Sun Devil Stadium to take on Arizona State. The Badger have not given up a single point to an opponent in the first two weeks of the season thanks to its stellar defensive line. The Badgers defense have only allowed their opponents to cross midfield four times in the past 25 drives this season! Even though Arizona State has a great defense this year I still expect the Badgers to move the ball at ease with the likes of Corey Clement, James White and Melvin Gordon on the offensive side. The Badgers are a team that loves to run the ball and regardless of how good the opposing teams defense is the Badgers can run against any defense with success. I expect this game to be a close one to the end and not sure why the Sun Devils are favored by so many points at -5.5 against the 20th ranked team in the nation. Expect a tight one and possibly an outright win by the Badgers. Take Wisconsin and the points at +5.5 and be ready for a nail biter