I probably shouldn't play this game. If it were on Sunday, it wouldn't be on my radar, but since it is Thursday, I am critiquing it more.

It is hard for me to be on the Eagles with their defense. Also the Eagles are 6-10-1 ATS in their last home games. While I usually don't look at those stats, it is kind of hard to ignore. Though you have to remember that was under Reid and this is a new offense....and no defense, lol. So I guess it evens out.

The Cheifs are a +4 in turnovers (they have 0 giveaways). The Eagles are +3 (5 takeaways and 2 giveaways). It is hard to believe the Eagles's defense has any takeaways, lol. One of those giveaways was that lateral on MNF.

What I just can't get over is the Reid factor. While the Eagle's offense isn't his, the players are. He knows them and their preferences and tendencies better than anyone else. It is hard for me to believe he doesn't have something on Vick. Something like Vick pass more rolling to his left versus running when rolling right, could really help a defense that has already looked good. BUT, this Chief's offense hasn't seen an explosive offense like this yet. On the flip side, Philly hasn't faced a defense like this. Does defense still win in the NFL?

Might be a small 1/2 unit of the KC +3 and another 1/2 on the ML