Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Off Topic Thread

Edmann, you go get X yet?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    I think at this point, He should have to fight 2 guys at the same time.
    He was suppose to fight Khan but basically chickened out and took the easier fight. While Khan probably wouldn't have won, it would have been more competitive because he's one of the fastest fighters in the world. Instead, Mayweather took a fight with a slow power-puncher that stand no chance of hitting him.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Can't lie, JCVD got me cracking up in this video

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...UU8VlCI03j61sl
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Insurance company logic:

-This old lady is driving in a parking lot and clips my 12 year old daughter.
    -Her leg is all fucked up, shes in an immobilizer, and on crutches.
    -Nothing is broken, but the Dr fears she may have torn a ligiment. MRI is tomorrow.
    -We didn’t want to get the cops involved, just wanted to have her insurance cover my kids medical bills.
    -Her insurance company calls us and tells us to go through OUR CAR INSURANCE to get the bills paid.

DA FUK?

I was laying on my couch when this shit happened, this old bitch was the one driving. Apparently in PA, this is the law? They call it a no fault accident, it wont affect my premiums, but this shit don’t make no sense.

Fuckin dumb

Insurance company logic:

-Nothing is broken, but the Dr fears she may have torn a ligiment. MRI is tomorrow.
    -We didn’t want to get the cops involved, just wanted to have her insurance cover my kids medical bills.
    -Her insurance company calls us and tells us to go through OUR CAR INSURANCE to get the bills paid.

DA FUK?

I was laying on my couch when this shit happened, this old bitch was the one driving. Apparently in PA, this is the law? They call it a no fault accident, it wont affect my premiums, but this shit don’t make no sense.

Fuckin dumb
    That sucks. I hope the MRI reveals nothing too bad.

I think this is basically a fight between the two insurance companies. Each one is going is going to come in with the default position that the other one should pay for it. Hopefully they'll fight it out between each other and come to an agreement that doesn't require much of your personal involvement.

I guess it will come down to the details of the policies you both have and how expensive the injury is, but if it's not too much, it's pretty common for your insurance to just cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    That sucks. I hope the MRI reveals nothing too bad.

Insurance company logic:

DA FUK?

Fuckin dumb
    1. I hope she is okay

2 Where the hell is MMAscientist to give us the legal perspective of all of this?

and

3. If I come to Philly and visit does that mean I can just randomly run over people in the Walmart parking lots?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    2 Where the hell is MMAscientist to give us the legal perspective of all of this?
    The old lady's insurance should definitely pay. They are trying to weasel out of it, like they always do. Zak needs to file a claim with the old lady's car insurance. If they deny it, he needs to sue the old lady in small claims court for the medical bills. Her insurance company will almost definitely have to pay some of it.

That said, Zak should have called the cops. If you don't call the police, her insurance company is going to deny fault, that's just what they do.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Thanks fellas.

I will never be cool about anything like this again. I tried to be cool with this hoe ass hoe, but Im calling johnny cochrane next time immediately.

In any event, there was like 5 eyewitness and they were interviewed by the ladies insurance company and they all said the same thing, so they called us last night and said She was at fault.

They are going to give us a settlement on pain and suffering that she cant touch until she is 18 which is fuckin dumb because we didnt even ask for it, but my insurance company is covering the first $5000 in medical, the balance will be picked up my medical which is also stupid.

And Yes, you can run people over Luke, this state is fuckin dumb. What would have happend had I not had car insurance?

Thanks fellas.

I will never be cool about anything like this again. I tried to be cool with this hoe ass hoe, but Im calling johnny cochrane next time immediately.

In any event, there was like 5 eyewitness and they were interviewed by the ladies insurance company and they all said the same thing, so they called us last night and said She was at fault.

They are going to give us a settlement on pain and suffering that she cant touch until she is 18 which is fuckin dumb because we didnt even ask for it, but my insurance company is covering the first $5000 in medical, the balance will be picked up my medical which is also stupid.

And Yes, you can run people over Luke, this state is fuckin dumb. What would have happend had I not had car insurance?
    Glad it all worked out. You don't have to accept their settlement offer though... If they are willing to pay it just like that, it probably means it is worth a lot more. General rule of thumb is 3x the medical bills.
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Glad it all worked out. You don't have to accept their settlement offer though... If they are willing to pay it just like that, it probably means it is worth a lot more. General rule of thumb is 3x the medical bills.

thanks man, Im gonna check into that now.

What would have happend had I not had car insurance?
    I'm pretty sure the woman's insurance would have had to pay it, especially if there were witnesses that put her at fault.

I think the purpose of those laws is to prevent insurance companies from having to fight each other in court over what amounts to small change. If the default is just: the injured person's insurance pays the medical bills (as long as they're not too big) and we won't worry about fault, it can save everyone time and hassle.

Edmann, you go get X yet?
    We should just go on to sherdog and mess with him. Create a thread with a poll in it asking people if spx should get a job or something. Yes, no or undecided. Part time or full. Then available job titles like craiglist hooker, truck driver, or journalist that covers recent developments in the jailbait community.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    We should just go on to sherdog and mess with him. Create a thread with a poll in it asking people if spx should get a job or something. Yes, no or undecided. Part time or full. Then available job titles like craiglist hooker, truck driver, or journalist that covers recent developments in the jailbait community.

I thought that you wanted him to come back, not piss him off more?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

That said, Zak should have called the cops. If you don't call the police, her insurance company is going to deny fault, that's just what they do.
    Yeah, you can't really fuck around with that kind of stuff. Dumb situation, though. How was the MRI?
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    Yeah, you can't really fuck around with that kind of stuff. Dumb situation, though. How was the MRI?
    i was wrong, MRI is monday. She is a lot better today though. these fuckin kids bounce back really quick. I was afraid She was going to be out for the entire Track and Lacross season the way this doctor was talking, but Im a bit more hopefull now.

I thought that you wanted him to come back, not piss him off more?
    I was just kidding.
    1 unit = 300 $

Scientist, is anything getting better in your insurance situation?
    1 unit = 300 $