Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Natty?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Yeah, that pretty much sums up how I think I'm going to feel no matter what I do.
    Yeah, I have never been real passionate about any work. Even when I was going to be a HS wrestling coach, I did that for 2 years and that is one of the reasons I went to law school (thank God, because that would have been shitty). The best I can hope for is the least shitty job, which I pretty much have. So, the goal is to just not work and do different projects here and there.

Anyway, I have talked it over more with the wife, and I think we are going to do it. So far the problem is that we can't find a suitable "cheap house."
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Wow your going to be like an old retired guy. You can get the early bird specials and all that good stuff. No senior discount though.
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Wow your going to be like an old retired guy. You can get the early bird specials and all that good stuff. No senior discount though.
    Im still going to work, I am just not going to be a 40 hour week lawyer. I might start a different business. When the kids are a few years older, the wife and I are talking about taking them out of school for a year and either drifting the carribbean or working in an orphanage or something for a year or 2. Maybe do a peace corp stint as a family. Imma stay busy, but for me I'd rather just get off the mandatory treadmill asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Natty?
    Apparently he injected an oil and alcohol mix into his arms and neck and they arent even muscles.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Apparently he injected an oil and alcohol mix into his arms and neck and they arent even muscles.
    Well whatever it is, he is deadlifting the fuck out of those rotors. So its legit in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    Im still going to work, I am just not going to be a 40 hour week lawyer. I might start a different business. When the kids are a few years older, the wife and I are talking about taking them out of school for a year and either drifting the carribbean or working in an orphanage or something for a year or 2. Maybe do a peace corp stint as a family. Imma stay busy, but for me I'd rather just get off the mandatory treadmill asap.
    That is cool. Pretty ballsy. Ive been living a little fantasy something like that in my head. It might be possible that my company would let me leave work to do a semester abroad. I have some college credit and im thinking about going back. It would be cool to go to the greek islands or italy if i could afford it. I would be more than happy to leave work for a few months to go to the beach. I did a little reading and if you have a degree you can get teaching jobs there. That mig be something worthwhile for you. Teach english somewhere and do your online consulting thing. You could probably live somewhat comfortably on a greek island.
    1 unit = 300 $

Im putting synthol into my cock, wish my luck.

That is cool. Pretty ballsy. Ive been living a little fantasy something like that in my head. It might be possible that my company would let me leave work to do a semester abroad. I have some college credit and im thinking about going back. It would be cool to go to the greek islands or italy if i could afford it. I would be more than happy to leave work for a few months to go to the beach. I did a little reading and if you have a degree you can get teaching jobs there. That mig be something worthwhile for you. Teach english somewhere and do your online consulting thing. You could probably live somewhat comfortably on a greek island.
    yeah, I remember you talking about all this a couple years back. I'm probably not going to teach english abroad because I can make more money online (but as an aside, I quit doing that over a year ago). It is so little money per year (I think they get paid like $20k per year), it would make more sense for me to just work an extra month or two at home and then not have to worry about it.

I don't want an extended vacation, I think I am having a midlife crisis, because I have no plan of ever going back to full time work, at least not in the way I am doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Im putting synthol into my cock, wish my luck.

let me know if that works. My wife might need a pectoral injection

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    yeah, I remember you talking about all this a couple years back. I'm probably not going to teach english abroad because I can make more money online (but as an aside, I quit doing that over a year ago). It is so little money per year (I think they get paid like $20k per year), it would make more sense for me to just work an extra month or two at home and then not have to worry about it.

I don't want an extended vacation, I think I am having a midlife crisis, because I have no plan of ever going back to full time work, at least not in the way I am doing it now.
    I can see your pretty serious about this. What is your life going to be looking like?
    1 unit = 300 $

I can see your pretty serious about this. What is your life going to be looking like?
    I don't know. It probably won't be that much different for a couple years because my kids are still little. My son is a savant at school though (he is in 1st grade, but in all seriousness he could probably take 3 or 4 years off and he wouldn't be behind). He is in the middle of wrestling season right now, so I don't want to take those things away from them. But I will probably just be around more and we will take more trips. Then when the kids get a little older and can understand and remember, we will probably do something more drastic.

I will probably continue to work and hoard for another year or so after we get the cheap house.

Arlindo de Souza may like the real life Popeye on the outside, but his biceps tell a different story.
    The 43-year-old Brazilian man has 29-inch biceps that were not grown from being a gym rat, but from potentially lethal injections of mineral oil and alcohol. The concoction allows de Souza to look like Popeye the Sailor, but he has no added strength.
    Member of the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]bodybuilding[/COLOR][/COLOR] world fear the injections could lead to infections that can result in amputations or death. De Souza says he became addicted to taking the injections, which can be bought online or under-the-counter at rogue pharmacies.
    “Each time I took it I wanted more. For me there wasn’t a limit,” De Souza told Barcroft TV.
    De Souza says he stopped injecting himself after a friend died from doing the same thing.
    "My friend Paulinho, he passed away from doing these things. I felt his death a lot,” De Souza said. “I’ve stopped taking it, and other things as well, but there is always that will to start again. But I'm managing to control myself, to this day."

A 43-year-old Brazilian man resembles the cartoon character, Popeye the Sailor, after injecting himself with mineral oil and alcohol to make his muscles swell. YouTube
    Nicknamed “The Mountain” in his hometown Olinda, Brazil, de Souza used to inject himself with the mineral oil three times a week for two months.
    “The guy gave it to me. He said, 'take this, it will make you grow in days'," he said. "I loaded the syringe, put it in my arm, injected it and it swelled me up right there and then. To tell you the truth, I didn't feel a thing. There was sometimes a bit of dizziness but nothing apart from that.”
    De Souza isn’t the only bodybuilder known to inject synthetic material into his arms to bulk up. A 2012 study revealed that intramuscular oil injections can lead to long-term, irreversible damage including muscle degeneration and chronic pain. Doctors have also attributed the injections to causing abscesses that can result in amputations.
    The concoction, sometimes known as Synthol, was invented in the mid 1990’s by a German bodybuilder named Chris Clark. The thick oil is injected into the “belly” of a muscle to pump it up usually to even out minor asymmetries in muscle size and shape. But for bodybuilders like de Souza inject large quantities into their arms colloquially known as “fluffing.”
    "It makes the muscle appear larger, but it actually weakens it," Dr. Mauro DiPasquale, a former bodybuilder and physician in Ontario, Canada, told ABC News.
    De Souza says if he becomes seriously ill, he will seek medical attention.
    "If I get ill, if my arms burst, that's when I can go and see the doctor. But for me that's normal and something I've accepted," he said.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

How do i make that dana white black pic my post pic.
    1 unit = 300 $

I can't understand how someone thinks that looks good. I mean, mental illness is how, but still.

I am not even going to attempt to explain this again. If you haven't figured out how to post a picture on the internet by now, it isn't going to happen.

I ment my profile pic.
    1 unit = 300 $

I gotchu

TY
    1 unit = 300 $