Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Off Topic Thread

Sny update on your healthcare position scientist?
    1 unit = 300 $

From the GTFO files

A California Little League coach is suing one of his 14-year-old players for more than $500,000 after the kid's game-ending celebration went awry.A player had rounded third and was charging home to score the game-winning run when he flipped his helmet off in a game last spring -- not unlike major leaguers do each and every year.
    The helmet apparently clipped the team's coach, Alan Beck, tearing his achilles tendon in the process. Beck is now suing both the player and Little League for $500,000 for his pain and suffering, and he's trying to recover another $100,000 in medical bills, according to the Placer County (Calif.) Superior Court.
    "At first I thought it was a joke," the boy's father, Joe Paris, said. "Now I think it's absurd."
    "He's a good guy who was volunteering his time and now he's in a wheelchair. Who's the victim here?" Beck's attorney told KCRA-TV. "This wasn't part of the game. To have someone throw a helmet in that manner, you just don't do that."
    Look, it's definitely unfortunate, but this is bizarre. Hear that, kids? Don't have fun playing Little League baseball for fear of celebrating too hard and sending your coach to the hospital.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

^ makes sense
    2012: +19.33
    2012 Parlay project: +16.5u

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Sny update on your healthcare position scientist?
    nothing has changed. The administration has quietly conceded on several points... it basically hasn't worked at all, and it won't IMO. I think they will eventually just allow people to opt in or out, like a competing marketplace. In which case only sickly people will opt in and the coverage will be outrageous. So only poor people will partake with the government subsidies. Like I said before, I would love for it to work, because it is necessary IMO, but you can't just straight up force some people to pay for other people like that, no one will go along with that. I will do it if I can write off all my health insurance as charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    From the GTFO files
    BOL!!!!!

I like the story where the lady fell off the cruise liner because she was drunk as hell and now is suing them for taking too long to rescue her out of the ocean............in the middle of the night
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post
    nothing has changed. The administration has quietly conceded on several points... it basically hasn't worked at all, and it won't IMO. I think they will eventually just allow people to opt in or out, like a competing marketplace. In which case only sickly people will opt in and the coverage will be outrageous. So only poor people will partake with the government subsidies. Like I said before, I would love for it to work, because it is necessary IMO, but you can't just straight up force some people to pay for other people like that, no one will go along with that. I will do it if I can write off all my health insurance as charity.
    What do you think will be the outcome of the employer mandate this year?
    1 unit = 300 $

What do you think will be the outcome of the employer mandate this year?
    I am pretty sure they quietly "postponed" that too. I don't think it takes effect until 2015. But I don't really think it will have an impact, most businesses with over 50 employees offer health insurance anyway. I would bet it is a pretty small percentage of businesses that size that don't already offer it.

I watched this movie called 50k and a call girl.

one of the best movies I watched in a long time. I never watch any indy movies like that but I was bored. That led me to think of this.

I know the Movie industry hates torrent sites, file sharing, etc. But Wouldnt Indy film directors/producers love this kind of exposure?

I would have never looked for some indy film to watch, and I cant be the only person like that. But I saw it, loved it, and will start to follow some of the future work from that director.

one of the best movies I watched in a long time. I never watch any indy movies like that but I was bored. That led me to think of this.

I know the Movie industry hates torrent sites, file sharing, etc. But Wouldnt Indy film directors/producers love this kind of exposure?

I would have never looked for some indy film to watch, and I cant be the only person like that. But I saw it, loved it, and will start to follow some of the future work from that director.
    I will check it out tonight and let you know what I think
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Watched it last night....very good movie. If they had just cut the part out about the marriage I would have swore it was a real documentary . Besides that it was great.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Watched it last night....very good movie. If they had just cut the part out about the marriage I would have swore it was a real documentary . Besides that it was great.

Next time I watch a movie and give a review of it you better give me more than a handshake or I'm going to neg you so hard that sideloaded will feel it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

reeped ya lol.

We gotta find that fuckin guy and get him over for teh lulz

reeped ya lol.

We gotta find that fuckin guy and get him over for teh lulz
    Poopoo said he's still at SBR.

Poopoo, go find that nut and bring him back
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yeah he is over there. I see him on there all the time.
    1 unit = 300 $

Yeah he is over there. I see him on there all the time.
    WTF are you doing over there?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

WTF are you doing over there?
    I started an account there to get more opinions on mma. I was intent on being serious about gambling for a while but i didnt really put in the effort. The site has some decent posters on it but there are just too many idiots. Ive seen like ten guys like sideloaded there over the course of the past few months. A lot of egos. I dont know why its such a shit show. The comradert we have here is not matched there.
    1 unit = 300 $

The comradert we have here is not matched there.

Poopoo said he's still at SBR.
    He was messaging me on SD all the time for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Poopoo, go find that nut and bring him back
    please don't. The board is already in the toilet, bringing in a career troll would probably be the turd that clogs the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA_scientist View Post

please don't. The board is already in the toilet, bringing in a career troll would probably be the turd that clogs the toilet.
    What if he's the plunger that unclogs the toilet?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP