Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: NFL PLAYOFFS

Denver 1st Half -0.5
    Denver -2 Game
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

That was ugly lol.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

0-2

Reminds me of the Super Bowls from when I was younger, we have been so lucky of late as to have such great games. The entire game was a disappointment IMO, (not just the game, but the ads were not up to par either). I will say that I thought the halftime show was outstanding
    “It is only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chico1856 View Post
    0-2

Reminds me of the Super Bowls from when I was younger, we have been so lucky of late as to have such great games. The entire game was a disappointment IMO, (not just the game, but the ads were not up to par either). I will say that I thought the halftime show was outstanding
    Spot on. My son has only been watching football for about 4 years now, I was telling him, this is how these games used to go when I was his age lol. Denver has gotten blasted a few times now in the Super Bowl

Yeah, I like how the Radio-Shack ad that tried to sell on 80s nostalgia managed to get "out-80s'd" by the game itself.

I mean, what could be more quintessentially 80s than Denver getting blown out in the Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post

I mean, what could be more quintessentially 80s than Denver getting blown out in the Super Bowl?
    lol! great point!