Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: TUF Nations Finale April 16th

Jimgunn, I thought you only had a 1000 bankroll? You had more than that on one fight.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I lost my ass last night.
    Thats cause you suck.

Should have bet Bisping. Was a lock
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Wow, you really went all in on these. Never seen you bet so high.

Nice job
    Live betting is such a huge advantage over pre-fight betting. Instead of trying to predict fights based on past performances, stylistic matchups or how fighters look at the weigh-ins in such an unpredictable sport as MMA, with live betting one is gauging how the momentum of each fight is swinging in real time. Or even better, with certain live wagers that pop up near the end of a fight or after the fight is over but before the decision is read, like "Pick Winner By points -6.5' or "+6.5" one is essentially guessing how the judges will decide the fight after it is already over.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Jimgunn, I thought you only had a 1000 bankroll? You had more than that on one fight.
    The live wagers are graded almost in real time so I had built up a little more bankroll with winnings in some of the earlier fights that I successfully live bet on to dig myself out of the losses my pre-fight bets represented and make some profit on the last few fights. For example, I was on Noke and Bisping and a bunch of other losers pre-fight, but I was able to make bigger bets and then eventually go nearly all-in with on my approximately slightly over $1000 bankroll based on what I thought the outcomes would be of the fights that were live bettable and get bets in on certain fighters like Laprise, Cote and Kennedy in the second or third rounds or even after the fight in one case. I wish every fight was live bettable. That's the worst part of Fight Pass, that they aren't live bettable fights.

Live betting is much easier, but the usually move the line so fast that its hard to get a good line
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Live betting is much easier, but the usually move the line so fast that its hard to get a good line
    True, you have to be ready with your fingers hovering over the keyboard to get those live bets in. Sometimes you only have literally a few seconds before they get frozen on Bookmaker. And that between round minute on 5 Dimes is often only about 35 seconds. If you're one of those guys trying to pay half attention at work, or distracted by a spouse, kids, or you're hanging with friends drinking and conversating while the fights are on in the background or you're not watching in real time you're losing a huge edge with live betting. I'm a single guy here with my cat and an array of multiple computers and tv monitors playing in real time while I watch the fights to make sure I get bets in when I see the lines pop up even if only for a couple of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn View Post
    True, you have to be ready with your fingers hovering over the keyboard to get those live bets in. Sometimes you only have literally a few seconds before they get frozen on Bookmaker. And that between round minute on 5 Dimes is often only about 35 seconds. If you're one of those guys trying to pay half attention at work, or distracted by a spouse, kids, or you're hanging with friends drinking and conversating while the fights are on in the background or you're not watching in real time you're losing a huge edge with live betting. I'm a single guy here with my cat and an array of multiple computers and tv monitors playing in real time while I watch the fights to make sure I get bets in when I see the lines pop up even if only for a couple of seconds.
    I'm usually drunk, high on coke, and have my pants around my ankles masterbating to the ring girls so I usually miss the good lines
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I'm usually drunk, high on coke, and have my pants around my ankles masterbating to the ring girls so I usually miss the good lines
    At least you're having a good time, lol!