Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: .

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I've never been a big drinker, but drank every night for about three months straight when I was going through a divorce. I'd wake up still intoxicated and head into work probably three out of every five days. I hit rock bottom when I woke up still drunk one morning and had to go teach to a classroom full of students for the day. By noon, I was sweating badly and could barley think straight. Looking back, I completely embarrassed that I did that.

Bet I haven't drank five times in the 10 months since then.
    Yeah I know the feeling. Are you a teacher?
    1 unit = 300 $

Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    Yeah I know the feeling. Are you a teacher?
    Not yet. That was student steaching that I had to complete for my degree
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Good luck Edmann, it's on you to not fuck up. At least you aren't one of those bitches who blame everyone else for their issues.

I'm pretty good friends with a former addict. He's been sober for years and he still goes to AA meetings and has a sponsor (and I think he even is a sponsor for some people). I'd recommend going to some meetings. I'm sure it's a pride thing holding you back, but I say give it a go.

So, when are we all going to Gamblers Anonymous?

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Good luck Edmann, it's on you to not fuck up. At least you aren't one of those bitches who blame everyone else for their issues.

I'm pretty good friends with a former addict. He's been sober for years and he still goes to AA meetings and has a sponsor (and I think he even is a sponsor for some people). I'd recommend going to some meetings. I'm sure it's a pride thing holding you back, but I say give it a go.

I been there for 3 months!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post

You know a lot of people that blame others for this type of thing?
    1 unit = 300 $