Thread: TUF Brazil 3 Finale, 5/30/14: Maldonado vs Miocic

TUF Brazil 3 Finale, 5/30/14: Maldonado vs Miocic

JDS vs Miocic.

JDS died.

Maldonado moves up to HW to fight Miocic.

lmao at JDS
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

I really dont see what maldanado can bring to stipe. Stipe can take it to the ground whenever he wants.
    1 unit = 300 $

I'm going to bet the fuck out of Maldonado if he is +300 or better.

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    I'm going to bet the fuck out of Maldonado if he is +300 or better.

Seriously.
    Why so confident?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Why so confident?
    I think it's a great match up for both guys and I am sure the line will be very good if you like Maldonado.

Miocic has the wrestling (he hasn't used it offensively since Joey Beltran IIRC) to make it an "easy" fight for him. However, he has shown a tendency to gas (when he isn't dominating against bums like Nelson and Gonzaga). Every time he has been in a fight where he is "in a fight" and grappling, he slows down. See the Beltran, Del Rosario, and Struve fights. In a 5 rounder against a guy like Maldonado, he might have some issues. I can see it playing out like the Villante fight where Miocic is winning early, but if he starts to tire and loses any steam and can't shoot effectively, Maldonado is going to make the cardio issues worse with his body shots. If the line was like -200 Miocic I wouldn't touch it or maybe even put Miocic in a small parlay, but I have a feeling he is going to be -450 or worse.

The way things are going pp, I wouldn't be surprised if his line is -900. If that is the case you can probably get Maldanado with points at plus numbers.
    1 unit = 300 $

The Beltran fight was a long time ago and it was also his debut in the ufc so he probably had an issue with nerves in that one. I would think his cardio should hold up better in this fight.
    1 unit = 300 $

Sure Maldonado will be +300 or more. I don't think much of Stipe. Will leave it alone
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I think Stipe will probably handle him pretty well. He will have a huge size advantage. He is a great wrestler and Maldanado really stinks at wrestling. His TDD is pretty shitty. I see Stipe winning the standup and the ground. Honestly I'm not too sure I see Maldanado going into round five and taking out a worn out Stipe either. If stipe decides to wrestle and he rides him in top control for two or three rounds I would honestly think it would be Maldanado that would look like he is starting to gas. Worst case scenario, Stipe can probably wrestle Maldanado down even when he is gassed. He should have about 40 pounds on him.
    1 unit = 300 $