Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Steve Fezzik

2* TEN/CIN Under 43.0

Football Jesus Free Pick: Seahawks

StatFox Super Situations

CFL | CALGARY at MONTREAL
    Play On - Any team vs the the 1rst half line (MONTREAL) after 1 or more consecutive straight up losses against opponent after 5 or more consecutive straight up wins
    40-11 since 1997. ( 78.4% | 27.9 units )
    2-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 2.0 units )

Colin Cowherd

Bears +3 (WG agree)
    Washington +6.5 (WG agree)
    NY Giants +2 (strongest WG agree)
    San Fran -3 (slight WG agree)
    Seattle -5 (WG agree)
    SD + (WG agree)

PhillyGodFather

• STRAIGHT BET Sep 22 NFL [480] NY JETS -2½-110:
    • STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [477] PIT STEELERS +3½--110:
    • STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +7-110:
    • STRAIGHT BET Sep 21 NFL [452] BUF BILLS -140:
    • 2TM Teazer NFL [455] WAS REDSKINS +13.5 - [472] ARI CARDINALS +10-:

The Sheep's Moves

• Sun Nfl - 462 Under 43 1/2 Ten-Cin $1000
    • Sun Nfl - 461 Tennessee +7 (-120) $1000 open order*

Trev Rogers

Tennessee Titans +7
    Houston/ New York Giants OVER 41

Joey Cassano

Green Bay +2
    St. Louis +2

Prediction Machine

478 8:30 PM @CAR Lock of the Week PIT -3 6.7 59.8
    455 1:00 PM WAS @ PHI 7 -3.6 58.7

461 1:00 PM TEN @ CIN 7 -5.0 55.8
    473 4:25 PM DEN @ SEA 5 -2.8 55.3
    468 1:00 PM @JAC IND 7 -5.0 55.3
    469 1:00 PM OAK @ NE 14 -12.4 54.9

464 1:00 PM BAL @ CLE 41.5 46.3 Over 58.0
    474 4:25 PM DEN @ SEA 48.5 53.4 Over 57.6
    454 1:00 PM DAL @ STL 45 49.6 Over 57.0

452 1:00 PM SD @ BUF 44.5 47.9 Over 55.8
    458 1:00 PM HOU @ NYG 42 38.8 Under 55.7
    470 1:00 PM OAK @ NE 47 43.8 Under 55.1

qualifiers in Bold

Mike O'Connor

**BUFFALO (-2.5) 27 San Diego 17
    Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 452 Over/Under 44.5
    With their 29-10 win last week against the Dolphins, the Bills are now 2-0 on the season, beating their opponents by an average score of 26-15. Last week, they beat up on the Dolphins behind a strong defensive performance that only allowed Miami 290 total yards at 3.9 yppl, forcing 2 turnovers and registering four sacks. The Bills tend to play much better at home where they are are 7-2 ATS and 5-4 SU since the beginning of last season, winning by an average score of 24.6-19.3 against some very good competition. I expect that trend to continue on Sunday as they face a Chargers team that is flying high, fresh off of a 30-21 home win against the Seahawks. San Diego controlled that game by controlling the clock with a 42:15 to 17:45 time advantage, keeping the Seattle offense off the field and wearing down the Seahawk defense in the heat at Qualcomm Stadium. This week, they travel cross country to take on the Bills in a 10AM Pacific start time in a hostile environment against a tough defense. After beating the reigning Super Bowl champs, who seemed to be invincible, I expect a bit of a let-down this week. On the other side, I expect that the Bills will come ready to play with the knowledge that these Chargers just dismantled Seattle and will be prepared to bring their A game.

Buffalo matches up well with the Chargers and should be able to run the ball effectively on a San Diego defense that is allowing 109 yards at 5.7 ypr. The Bills are averaging 150 rushing yards at 5.0 ypr. They also have an advantage defensively, allowing only 83 yards per game on the ground, and the Chargers are now without top RB Ryan Matthews who is out with a sprained MCL. In addition, the Bills qualify in a good 658-486-40 fundamental rushing situation that speaks to this advantage. Buffalo is an improved team this year and is in a good spot to play well in this game. I’ll take the Bills -2.5 for 2-Stars up to -3.

**Tennessee +7 (-115) 22 CINCINNATI 21
    Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 461 Over/Under 43.5
    The Titans should bounce back this week after getting crushed as a home favorite last week against the Cowboys and there are some technical situations that apply to this game that support that notion. The major issue for Tennessee last week was their inability to slow down the Cowboys rushing attack, allowing 220 yards at 5.1 ypr. They won’t face such a rushing juggernaut this week in a Bengals team that is only averaging 3.7 ypr on the season, although Cincinnati did rush for 171 yards last week against a poor Falcons rush defense. The Titans have played surprisingly good pass defense so far this season and that should make for an interesting contest as they square off against a potent Bengals passing attack that is averaging 302 passing yards per game at 9.7 yps. It is interesting to note that new Titans defensive coordinator Ray Horton was the defensive coordinator for the Browns last year and as such he faced these Bengals twice with impressive defensive play in both contests. In the first game, a 17-6 Cleveland win, the Bengals were held to just 266 total yards at 4.2 yppl. The second contest, a 41-20 Bengals win, was a wild game that featured two defensive/special teams touchdowns by the Bengals but the final score was deceiving as the Browns once again held the Bengals offense to just 224 total yards at 3.8 yppl.

I like the Titans in this contest as there are multiple situations and statistical indicators that support them that are 658-486-40, 150-90-6, 73-33-4, 67-26-2 and 40-12-1. They do face their #1 division rival when they visit Indianapolis next week but they should be focused here after such a poor performance last week and I expect them to play well. The Bengals, meanwhile, are off of a comfortable and dominating win over the Falcons and are looking forward to an early bye next week and some time off. They may be a bit too comfortable here. I like the Titans +7 (-115) for 2-Stars down to +6.

**Indianapolis -6.5 (-115) 29 JACKSONVILLE 14
    Sun Sep-21-2014 at 10:00 AM Pacific Rotation: 467 Over/Under 45.5
    After losing on Monday night to the Eagles, Indianapolis is now faced with the prospect of going 0-3 with a loss this week to the Jaguars. As a result they should be highly focused on this divisional game, even though a poor team like the Jaguars often provides for a letdown spot for good teams that have played tough games recently. That is not the case here, however, and I expect the Colts to play well. While the Colts are clearly the better team from the line of scrimmage, they have had a -3 turnover differential as compared to the Jaguars +1. Turnovers were killers for the Colts on Monday night, especially the interception that Luck threw to Malcolm Jenkins with the Colts leading 27-20 with about 5 minutes left at the Philadelphia 16 yard line. Replays pretty clearly showed that TY Hilton had been grabbed by a defender and dragged down, causing the ball to go right to Jenkins. No call was made on the play. Meanwhile, the Jaguars have been terrible for the last six quarters (after their shocking 17-0 lead against the Eagles in the first half). Since that time they have been outscored 10-75 including last week’s 10-41 pummeling by the Redskins. The Jaguars were crushed in every possible way in that game, losing the total yardage battle 148 at 3.1 yppl to 450 at 5.6 yppl with 10 sacks and 1 turnover. Because of their bad performance to start the season, there have been some line-up changes made along the offensive line with rookie Luke Bowanko now the starting center, and Sam Young with four career starts, the new right tackle. In addition, if he has time, I’m not sure who Chad Henne will throw to in this game as WR Marquise Lee looks like he will be out, and there’s a good chance Allen Hurns will, too. WR Cecil Shorts looks to be questionable.

Generally speaking, in many cases, trends or situations will call for a bounce back by the team that was beaten soundly last week in a buy low/sell high proposition. In this case however, the trends line up against the Jaguars as they qualify in negative 180-249-12 and 36-73-6 situations. Last season the Colts won both games against the Jaguars by an average score of 34-6 and I expect a similar outcome here. I’ll take the Colts -6.5 (-115) for 2-Stars up to -8.

**Pittsburgh +3.5 (-125) 23 CAROLINA 19
    Sun Sep-21-2014 at 05:30 PM Pacific Rotation: 477 Over/Under 41.5
    After a poor performance last Thursday night against the Ravens in their 6-26 loss, the Steelers will look to get back on track Sunday night against the Panthers. As is the case in most games, the loser is generally on the wrong side of the turnover battle, as the Steelers were last week with a net of -3. So far on the season, the Steelers are 31st in the NFL with a -4 turnover differential while the Panthers are #1 in the league with a +6 margin. Some of that is luck, and in the off-season I spent a lot of time researching and adjusting my turnover calculations to better account for the impact that luck has on a teams’ overall performance. I expect the Steelers to bounce back in this game as one of my turnover indicators suggests.

On the other side, the Panthers made easy work of the Lions, winning an ugly game 24-7. DE Greg Hardy was inactive but the Panthers still were able to dominate the Lions, registering a +3 in the all- important turnover battle. Cam Newton played well in his first game this year after ankle surgery this off-season and suffering a hairline fracture in his rib this preseason. With new parts along the offensive line and with his receiver group, I expect that he will run into some bumps along the way, beginning this week. With some extra time to get ready off the Thursday game, I expect that Pittsburgh should be focused and prepared to play well. The Steelers qualify in a 148-85-12 situation while the Panthers qualify in a negative 107-194-8 situation that plays against them. My ratings favor Pittsburgh by -1.2 so with the combination of line value and good situations, I’ll take the Steelers +3.5 -125 for 2-Stars down to +3.

2* Bills -2.5

2* Titans +7

2* Colts -6.5

2* Steelers +3.5

BEN BURNS

3 GM BREAKFAST CLUB
    tenn
    jax
    oak/ne under

NON-CONF BEST BET Giants
    BEST BET Oakland
    BLUE CHIP TOTAL Pitt/Caro over

Wunderdog Sports

Complimentary NFL Pick for September 21st, 2014

Game: Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins
    Time: Sunday 09/21 4:25 PM Eastern
    Pick: Kansas City +4 (-110) at bovada

The Dolphins missed out on a golden opportunity last week. They upset New England in week one and then went to Buffalo and failed to show up. It has kind of been the way this team has operated in recent years, occasionally looking like a playoff team and more often than that, leaving you scratching your head. The Dolphins finished 11-5 back in the 2008-09 season, but have not had a winning record since. One of the biggest reasons is the that they beat teams like New England at home, but in games they should win like this one, they are 12-33-1 ATS when they face a team with a losing road record. Well, the Chiefs fit the bill at 0-1 on the road with injuries mounting already. After starting last season at 9-0, the Chiefs are starring down the barrel at 0-3, so you know that they will bring it here or their season could already have gotten away from them in three weeks. The Chiefs have played as well as anyone on the road where they are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 and have enough to play this one down to the wire where the points will be huge. Also, Andy Reid is 43-23 ATS in his coaching career as a road underdog. Grab the points on the Chiefs.

Gold Medal Club- NFL Selections
    #463 baltimore -1.5
    10* #466 detroit -2.5
    # 474 seattle -5
    #472 arizona +3

Esquire Picks

Packers vs Lions OVER 53 ($500)
    Indianapolis Colts -6.5 ($2,000) TOP NFL PICK OF THE WEEK
    Washington Redskins +6.5 ($500)

Raphael esparza
    Vegas Sports Informer
    6* seattle-4.5....
    3* cinn-7.....
    3* no-10
    3 Unit Play. #460 New Orleans -9 ½ over Minnesota (1:00p.m., Sunday, Sept 21 FOX)
    Yes the Saints are one of the most surprising teams that are 0-2 but we all know the Saints are a totally different team on the road. This is the first home game for the Saints this young season and the Dome will be loud and crazy. Minnesota comes to the Dome in the Crescent City with Adrian Peterson drama and this distraction might show it's ugly head on the road Sunday afternoon. The Saints will be pissed off after losing to the Browns last week and the Saints defense will look to punish the Vikings. Saints 'D' was glory last year but the last 2 games have been pretty bad letting the Falcons score 37 points in Week #1 and last week the Browns scored 26 against the Saints ?D?. This game might be over by halftime and I see the Saints winning this game by double digits and again this game could get ugly quick.
    3 Unit Play. #462 Cincinnati -6 ½ over Tennessee (1:00p.m., Sunday, Sept 21)
    Doing my research in this game and I forgot how long the Bengals have been unstoppable at home. The Bengals have lost a home game since December 2012 against Dallas and last week the Bengals won at home against Atlanta. Cincinnati has yet allowed a sack (amazing) or suffer a turnover and Andy Dalton has played some very smart football in his last 2 starts. The Bengals could be without A.J. Green but of he doesn't play the Bengals still have enough weapons at home to beat a medico Tennessee squad. Tennessee is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games and the Bengals are an outstanding 10-1 ATS in their last 11 home games.
    6 Unit Play. #474 Seattle -4 ½ over Denver (4:25p.m., Sunday, Sept 21 ESPN CBS)
    (Game of the Month) Seattle lost last week in San Diego and yes it was a small shocker but did we actually think the Seahawks were going undefeated. This is a rematch of the Super Bowl and this game is being played in Seattle and we all know what kind of noise will be produced in Seattle Sunday late afternoon. Yes Denver improved and Welker is coming back but again this game is being played in Seattle. San Diego scored 30 points on the Seahawks defense and Marshawn Lynch only had six carries in the game. Lynch will get the ball more as the Seahawks will want to slow this game down and keep the Denver offense watching football instead of passing football. This game is going to be the best game to watch this Sunday but for some odd reason we could see another Seattle blowout. Sometimes teams just have your number and I'm shocked that this number was only -4.5. Denver is 1-4 ATS following a SU win and the Seahawks are 5-1 ATS following a SU loss. Seattle is 16-5 ATS against a team with a winning

Ferringo

SUNDAY NFL SELECTIONS
    5-Unit Play. Take #453 Dallas (Pk) over St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    St. Louis is pathetic. We've seen how awful Tampa Bay is. And they almost beat the Rams. We've seen how bad Minnesota is. And they hammered the Rams. I have been as anti-Cowboys as anyone. And I still don't think they are a good team at all. But they at least have some NFL-caliber players. Tony Romo, DeMarco Murray, Jason Witten and Dez Bryant are better than anything that the Rams have going on offense. By a long, long ways. The Dallas defense is not good. At all. But they are playing above themselves right now. And after at least holding up for two weeks they now are stepping down to face a weak St. Louis team. All the anti-Dallas venom is holding this line down. Just as last week the anti-Dallas sentiment swung the line nearly a touchdown so that they were solid underdogs at Tennessee, who they handled. This is just what we need: Dallas to win a couple road games and get everyone thinking they aren't terrible so that we can bet against them down the line. The Cowboys wouldn't beat any of the top tier teams int he league, but they can beat one of the half-dozen worst ones.

4-Unit Play. Take #456 Philadelphia (-6.5) over Washington (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    I won with the Eagles on Monday Night Football to cap a winning NFL Week 2 and I think I'll go right back to them here. I think the Eagles have more momentum off their comeback win over Washington than the Redskins gained by blowing out the Jaguars. There is no doubt that Kirk Cousins is a better quarterback - by a wide margin - than Bob Griffin. But there are still some fundamental problems with Washington, particularly in the secondary, and the Eagles should exploit those weaknesses. Philadelphia is going to be nearly impossible to beat at home this season and I think that they are going to wear teams down and tack on those extra couple fourth quarter scores to keep them ahead of a lot of lines. They have won their last five regular season home games by an average of 17 points and those differentials were by 17, 43, 14, 3 and 8 points. Even if you kick out the 43-point outlier the other four wins were by an average of 10.5 points per game. The Eagles are only 7-21 ATS in their last 28 home games. But those numbers are set up for a huge regression and I can see the Eagles going 6-2 or 7-1 ATS this season on their own turf. This Philadelphia team is one of the best in football. And even though Washington has some solid defensive stats working in their favor they have also faced Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne this year. This will be the best offense the Eagles have faced to date and I don't know that they're up for it. The action is split almost 50-50 in this game and the Redskins are taking the lion's share of the moneyline action. But this isn't a 50-50 game at all. Philadelphia will pull away late and I can see them winning this one by between 13-17 points.

1-Unit Play. Take #461 Tennessee (+7) over Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    I have kind of an irrational belief in the Titans this year. Jake Locker is a loser. But I kind of like what the rest of the team has to offer. I think they are going to bounce back offensively this week even though they are facing a significantly better defense from the Bengals. The public is all over the Bengals. And why not - they have dominated people at home. But this line is pretty stiff. A.J. Green is likely to play. But he's not 100 percent. And if he doesn't play or doesn't play well then this game takes on an entirely new tenor. I see this game giving us some scoring and I think the Titans are going to give as good as they get. I can see this game finishing around 26-21 or 27-23 but I think Tennessee finds a way to scum out a cover here and put a scare into the Bengals, who could get a little lazy looking ahead to that bye.

2-Unit Play. Take #463 Baltimore (-1) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    Yeah, I'm not buying Cleveland. I know they have covered their first two games and pulled an upset over New Orleans. Well, the Saints suck on the road and on grass and they simply didn't play well last week. And they still should've beaten the Browns. Cleveland's defense has not looked good the first two games and I think Baltimore is going to be able to exploit that. The fact is that both of these teams run the same offense. The exact same system. So this game is going to come down to one thing: talent. Who has better players on both sides of the ball? That would be Baltimore. They are more experienced and more talented, and they have absolutely dominated the Browns over the last decade-plus. This line is giving the Browns too much credit. And at the end of the day on Sunday I'm going to wish that this had been a bigger play.

2-Unit Play. Take #465 Green Bay (+2.5) over Detroit (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    I'll take a stab with Green Bay as an underdog here. Detroit hasn't been that impressive in either game and the same problems that have plagued them the last few seasons - penalties, turnovers, general stupidity - are still there. In fact, they may have been exacerbated by a kind of clueless coach in Jim Caldwell, who has made a coaching career by riding the backs of great players. I took a shot with the Packers last week and missed so I am a little more apt to jump back on the bandwagon this week. I think they were taking the Jets lightly and were in kind of a look ahead/let down situation last week.

2-Unit Play. Take #467 Indianapolis (-6.5) over Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    Some times it is hip to be square. I've gone against the Jaguars the first two weeks of the season and I'll go against them here. And I hate the Colts. I've been anti-Colts for the past three years. But that is how little respect I have for the Jags. They are garbage. I heard more than one prognosticator and bobblehead talking them up this preseason and I just laughed. Their skill position players are awful. Their quarterback is awful. Their offensive line is a mess. Their back seven is an uncoordinated disaster. Oh, but they have a really, really good defensive line. See where that will get you. The Colts have wrecked the Jaguars the last three times they have faced them and I don't see any reason why it won't be more of the same.

2-Unit Play. Take #471 San Francisco (-3) over Arizona (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    Yeah, you're only going to go so far with Drew Stanton. I love Bruce Arians. But his team could very easily be 0-2 right now. They shouldn't have beaten San Diego and I still don't know how they beat the Giants by double-digits with Stanton under center. (The Giants are obviously just THAT bad.) San Francisco was that close to blowing Chicago out of the water and then they would have a pair of double-digit wins under their belt to start the season. But some ridiculous individual efforts by some Bears short-circuited that and now the 49ers aren't good enough to beat Stanton? I don't think so. I will agree that San Fran has not looked good in either game this year. But Arizona has just as many distractions as the 49ers do right now. The difference is that the 49ers have more talent and a better quarterback.

1-Unit Play. Take #474 Seattle (-4.5) over Denver (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    This game will not be a blowout. There is no doubt in my mind that Denver keeps this one competitive for all four quarters. But the reality is that Seattle just absolutely wrecks people at home. Yes, they lost to the Chargers last week. But Seattle has been wobbly on the road at times and it took a Herculean effort from some Chargers to make that happen. I'm not saying Denver isn't capable of that. I'm just saying its not likely because the Seahawks still wreck people at home. The Seahawks were too fast for Denver in February and they will be too fast for them now.

3-Unit Play. Take #476 Miami (-4) over Kansas City (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)
    I think this is a great spot for Miami. If this team is good enough to dominate New England then they are good enough to dominate the Chiefs. Ryan Tannehill has been terrible so far this year and he knows he needs a breakout game. Now he is facing a rebuilt Chiefs secondary that could be without stud safety Eric Berry. The Dolphins did not play as poorly as their nearly three-touchdown loss last week would indicate. They just ran into a Bills team that is playing above itself right now and was riding a wave of emotion. But Kansas City is in the opposite posture. They just took a big swing and miss at Denver on the road and now they have to head to into the humid South Florida air. Remember: this is the same Chiefs roster that won all of two games two seasons ago. I was riding their bandwagon last year, but that's because the schedule set up perfectly for them. But its not as kind this time around and it is working against them in a big way here. Miami should extend its lead in the second half of this one.

Today's Totals
    4-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Baltimore at Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

3-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 43.0 Tennessee at Cincinnati (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Kansas City at Miami (4 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 41.5 Pittsburgh at Carolina (8:30 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 50.0 Washington at Philadelphia (1 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 21)

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
    2-Unit Play. Take #480 N.Y. Jets (-2.5) over Chicago (8:30 p.m., Monday, Sept. 22)

Doc Sports
    5* Bengals -7
    4* Saints -10
    4* 49ers -3
    4* Panthers -3
    4 Unit Play. #460/#808 Take New Orleans Saints -10 over Minnesota Vikings (Sunday 1 pm FOX) New Orleans will be a strong public play this week, but that will not deter us from using them as they are desperate for a win. The Saints are 0-2, but they have yet to play in the Superdome this season, and we all know they are a completely different at home. New Orleans is 17-0 straight up and 16-1 ATS in their last 17 games that Sean Payton has coached. Minnesota showed their true colors last week against New England, and playing on the road will be too much to overcome and keep this a one-possession game.

5 Unit Play. #462/#798 Take Cincinnati Bengals -7 over Tennessee Titans (Sunday 1 pm CBS) Top NFL Selection of the Weekend. Tennessee got manhandled by Dallas last week and they are just not a very good team. Cincinnati continues to shine. The Bengals have won and covered the spread in 10 straight regular season home games. If Cincinnati can shut down the Titans run game I believe that they will win this game convincingly. Tennessee is 2-6 ATS (1 push) in their last 9 games against AFC teams. Cincinnati is 14-3 ATS in their last 17 games played on Fieldturf.

4 Unit Play. #471/#815 Take San Francisco 49ers -3 over Arizona Cardinals (Sunday 4:05 pm Fox) The Cardinals are living on the edge and should be 0-2 on the season. They had no business beating the Giants last week, and their luck is about to run out today against a desperate team that does not want to drop to 1-2 on the season. Arizona will likely be without Carson Palmer, and Drew Stanton will not be able to carry the load in this game. Unlike the Giants, San Francisco is solid on defense and will not beat themselves. San Francisco is 9-1 straight up in their last 10 games against Arizona (8-2 ATS).

4 Unit Play. #478/#822 Take Carolina Panthers -3 over Pittsburgh Steelers (Sunday 8:30 pm NBC) The Panthers continue to win football games despite the turmoil surrounding Greg Hardy, and we fully expect them to move to 3-0 on the season. Pittsburgh has their own issues with the quarterback - coordinator relationship, and that does not bode well for them in this game. Cam Newton is due to play a good game since he was held out of week 1, and expect him to get much better in his second game of regular season action. Pittsburgh is 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games played during the month of December. Carolina is 7-1 ATS (1 push) in their last 9 home games.

Best of Luck - Doc's Sports. Our College Football Game of the Year is slated to go next Saturday assuming the line comes in where we believe it will. Do not forget to sign-up for Doc's MLB Baseball as we are up +$14,255 on the season and expect even bigger things during the postseason.