UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS Nov 14 Picks

Georgia vs Poland

Can't understand these odds. Great value for Poland here, and if they grab a win here, they are almost secured to play in the Euro 16. They are on top of their group after beating Germany and Gibraltar. And a strong draw against Scottland in Scottland.

Georgia has lost 2 games against Scottland and Ireland, and won their game against Gibraltar obviously. And they are on 5th spot now.

Poland has a much stronger roster than Georgia, and I predict that these odds will drop a lot before kickoff.

1x2
Pick: Poland
Odds: 1.91
Stake: 8/10

Scotland vs Republic of Ireland

What a great odds for Ireland in this fixture @3. 20. Yes, Scotland has the home advantage but I'm not convinced in their last home win against Georgia that are currently sitting in 5th place. Scotland is currently 3rd in this group.

I don't understand the odds for Ireland at 3.20 is so high. They have 7 points and currently 2nd in this group and also doing wonders. They have Keane, McClean, and McGeady that doing great for their team. And also won their last 3 meetings against Scotland. Stats and history tell that the Republic of Ireland is the upper team in this fixture.

1x2
Pick: Republic of Ireland
Odds: 3.20
Stake: 10/10

Hungary vs Finland

Both of these teams have 4 points in the league table. Hungary loses their last home game against Northern Ireland with a 1-2 defeat. They have a decent home form with L-W-W-D-L and have the home crowd.

Finland on the other hand got a good run in away and won their last away match against Faroe Islands with a convincing 1-3.

Both of these teams had a chance to take the win here so I'm putting my money for Finland +0.25 Asian Handicap Betting at 1.97 in SBOBET.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Finland
Odds: 1.97
Stake: 5/10

Goodluck!