ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Picks Oct 4

Hull City vs Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace has a decent start this season, way better than expected, and I think it's weird that Hull is made such big favorites here. But it's usually like this when they set the odds early. They had a poor start, but with a win against Everton, and Leicester the last two games, they have been very good. And their striker Frazier Campbell has started scoring, and I think he might be good for at least 10-12 goals a season for them.

Hull has been a roller coaster, had a great time watching them against Westham, a game that ended in a 2 - 2 draw, and managed to score twice against the City.

Not the most exciting game this weekend, but I think it will be a good one, within form Palace winning the game.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +0.25 Crystal Palace
Odds: 2.19
Stake: 5/10

Leicester City vs Burnley

After three matches unbeaten, Leicester suffered a defeat against Crystal Palace by 2-0. Leicester come a breaking news after beating Man united by 5-3 goals and they are in good form now. They will be keen to get back on the winning way after that defeat.

Burnley is really struggling so much in this season and they are coming from a big defeat against West brom. They have just scored just one goal in this season and I expect another defeat for them.

Leicester Are looks like the fitted with Top tier and i think they will get another Victory.

Asian Handicap
Pick: -1 Leicester City
Odds: 2.47

Liverpool vs W.B.A

Liverpool is not having a good season compared to their last season. They are having trouble in defense and in attack, now that Sturridge has been out for a while. WBA is doing a good season and are currently 10th place. They won their last 3 games in a row and are highly motivated. They know they can win at anfield, so they will start looking for the goal. Liverpool had a terrible week after losing in the CL against Basel and will seek to have a strong start in this game to get a positive result back. I expect goals here.

Asian Handicap
Pick: +1 WBA
Odds: 2.31

Asian Handicap Betting Tips for today! I hope we all have a good and exciting EPL weekend and good luck to us.