would be better if they fought at the end though

The fourth season of “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil” will be led by coaches Mauricio Rua and Anderson Silva.

Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White revealed the news via Instagram on Wednesday. The reality show will air on Brazil’s Globo network.

In most cases, the coaches square off in the Octagon when the season draws to a close. However, the two Brazilians will not fight one another, according to White. Both “Shogun” and Silva will fight different opponents.

They will not fight each other at the end of the season. They will fight different opponents.
— Dana White (@danawhite) October 29, 2014

Silva, who was last seen inside the Octagon at UFC 168 against Chris Weidman, already has a bout with Nick Diaz slated for UFC 183. The “Spider” looks forward to teaching his future pupils everything he knows about the craft.

"I think I can offer this next generation of Brazilian talent real insight into what it takes to succeed in the UFC," Silva said in a press release. "I will bring everything I know about the martial arts, and my own values of what it means to be a martial artist, to my team."

Rua, who is set to fight Ovince St. Preux at UFC Fight Night “Shogun vs. St. Preux” is relishing the opportunity to coach opposite arguably the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

"To coach on ‘The Ultimate Fighter Brazil’ is a dream come true, and an opportunity I wanted for a long time," Rua said via press release. "To have my team compete against a team coached by a legend and former training partner like Anderson Silva makes it even better. Me and Anderson go a long way, training together back when we were both aiming to be stars, and to do this with him now on the biggest platform and having a chance to show people what MMA is really about is just amazing."