Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Football Leagues Betting Picks 2014-2015

Major Football Leagues Betting Picks 2014-2015

Thread for my daily football betting picks for all the major leagues like EPL,Spain Laliga, etc. My predictions are base on thier head to head stats and last performance. Picks format consist of betting lines, Picks, odds and stake units with a few statement about my bets. This will not provide zero risk betting use my thread as reference for your own bets. Enjoy!

Sept 27 Picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool vs Everton

Everton has not started this season strongly- they are conceding goals at an alarming rate (17 in all competitions so far this season), while record signing Romelu Lukaku is yet to find the form he showed last season. Liverpool have added strength in depth throughout their front line over the summer, and now possess an abundance of attacking options- although Daniel Sturridge will miss this game, they can easily replace him. Everton has a rank recent record in this fixture- without a win on Liverpool's patch since 2000. Liverpool is well-renowned for their high-tempo starts, and another one here will lead them to another derby victory. With a home advantage and a strong performance this will be in Liverpool's favor even with a -0.50 Asian Handicap Betting, 1.90 odds at SBOBet.

1x2
    Pick: Liverpool
    Odds: 1.88
    Stake: 7/10

Asian Handicap
    Pick: -0.50 Liverpool
    Odds: 1.90
    Stake: 5/10

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Yes, Aston Villa beats Chelsea in their last match, but we saw how Aston Villa poor performance in the past. They also beat Chelsea with a defensive 1 - 0 while playing at home. Chelsea is a team that performed well with both sides, and concede a lot of goals. I put a decent amount in Over 3 in this match.

Over Under
    Pick: Over 3
    Odds: 2.03

Sunderland vs Swansea City

This will be a draw win game for Swansea just like their last meetings. Sunderland doesn't have the ability to beat Swansea no matter which side they're played. Decent odds for both sides that deserve a decent amount. Expect that away odds will drop as the match get closer.

1x2
    Pick: Swansea
    Odds: 2.59

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post

Sept 27-28 Tips

SPAIN LA LIGA

Villarreal vs Real Madrid

With the hype in Real Madrid's side this will be a tough match for the home team. SBOBet gives a 1.63 odds for Ronaldo and his squad like other bookmakers. Ronaldo is the real deal here he got a lot of goals from his past matches that makes this game a goal line bet.

1x2
    Pick: Real Madrid
    Odds: 1.63
    Stake: 10/10

Over Under
    Odds: 2.01

_________

Levante vs Rayo Vallecano

Both of these teams didn't have a good performance in the past. Levante beats Granada with a 0 -1 full time score with a defensive game. Also Vallecano also beats Bilbao in their last match, but history tells that Levante had the edge in this match, also the home advantage will count in this kind of match. This will not be a goal game so putting a decent amount in Asian handicap will be a way for profit.

1x2
    Pick: Levante
    Odds: 2.73
    Stake: 4/10

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Levante
    Odds: 1.76
    Stake: 6/10

_________

Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar

Looking at the form of the two sides, it appears that the visitors will be extremely confident of their chances of scoring some points at the San Mames. The home side has endured a miserable spell and will need to show a lot of character if they are to come out of this unscathed. I feel that Bilbao is capable of that and with the number of talented players that they have got, I will bet on a victory for Athletic Club this weekend.
    1x2
    Pick: Athletic Bilbao
    Odds: 1.53

Thoughts?

Sept 28 Spain La Liga Tips and Picks

Getafe vs Malaga

Getafe has lost three of their four games in La Liga this season, including most recently a crushing 3-0 defeat at home to Valencia. Their only win came over Almeria, and they must try to improve their form against two smaller La Liga teams this week, otherwise they will be early contenders for a relegation battle.

Malaga does not have as bad a form as Getafe but by no means have lit up La Liga this season. They have lost one, won one, and most recently draw two matches in a row. They also lost 3-0 to Valencia, so will be hoping to improve on that result.

Malaga has a bit more quality, a bit better recent form, and one more day of rest. Therefore, I say this will be a 1-0 win for Malaga.

1x2
    Pick: Malaga
    Odds: 2.44(SBOBET)

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Malaga
    Odds: 1.56(SBOBET)

Deportivo La Coruna vs Almeria

Both teams come into the fixture on poor form. However, Deportivo have been the team that has been worse-effected in this past week. Although Almeria did lose to Atletico, the margin of the loss goes on to show that they were not really pushovers in the game. Provided they create some chances, I think they will go on to get all three points on Sunday. Looking at the state of the home defence, one is almost certain that things will go wrong.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Almeria
    Odds: 2.17(SBOBET)

Over Under
    Pick: Over 2.5
    Odds: 2.28(SBOBET)

Thats it good luck!

Sept 30 - Oct 1 Picks

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

CSKA Moscow vs Bayern Munchen

Great odds offered by SBObet Asian Handicap Betting 1.90 at -1.50 Bayern, for this fixture and I think I found a BANKER. The odds are the best on the market and the market is moving. Hurry up if you want them before they'll drop. CSKA is out of this league and you can say this at first glance. They are a typical Russian team who is conceding a lot of goals in the European competitions. They lost Honda and their game in the midfield is suffering. Bayern is recovering and I think they'll win quite easily here. After a 5-1 in Champions League, a defeat in this manner against Bayern isn't a tragedy.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: -1.50 Bayern Munchen
    Odds: 1.90

BATE Borisov vs Athletic Bilbao

Bate is out of form and they were never in good form in my opinion anyway, so I would take the away team, but they can have problems with this match as this is far away from Spain and they need to travel several hours to get there. The weather should be fine and the away team will attack at all cost, but I see the home team defend and try to get 1 point. Their coach said that they need concentrate on home matches if they want to think about next rounds.

1x2
    Pick: Athletic Bilbao
    Odds: 1.80

Over Under
    Odds: 2.16
    Stake:5/10

Manchester City vs AS Roma

Manchester City to face on form Roma in their second group game in the Champions League at home this evening as the host had lost narrowly at Bayern Munich two weeks ago, whilst Roma hammered CSKA Moscow 5-1 was the biggest victory from game one in this year's competition! Man City will hope not to lose at home here, as they know they may not even get all 3 points in Rome and in Moscow, so they expect to claim 3 points at home!

Man City beat Hull City 4-2 on the weekend, but leaky defense yet again proven lack of communication at the back, whilst Roma had made it 6 wins on a spin since their Serie A season has began in the end of August, the visitor had only conceded 2 goals in their last six games, impressive record indeed!

Opening Goal Line started at (2.75) with initial odds on average of 1.88 and already dropped around 2%, that's certainly in line with my expectation and I suggest high stake on Over 2.5 goals!

Over Under
    Odds: 1.72

This will be a profitable Champions League week, enjoy and goodluck.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Picks Oct 1-2

Zenit St. Petersburg vs AS Monaco

Zenit has some very good players like Hulk, Witsel, Arshavin, Garay and so on and has been getting the wins for AVB. During the weekend, AVB shuffled his pack a little bit ahead of the match against Monaco. They were held to a respectable 0-0 against Spartak Moscow. During the first round of games in this Group , Zenit caused a surprise by beating Benfica 2-0 away from home. This time around, it should be easier for Villas Boas' men as Monaco is a poorer side with most of their good players now gone including the likes of Falcao and Rodriguez. It has always been very difficult to win in Russia and this time the lack of good players for Monaco will not make this any easier. 3-0.

1x2
    Pick: Zenit St. Petersburg
    Odds: 1.68

Over Under
    Pick: Over2.5
    Odds: 2.04

Anderlecht vs Borussia Dortmund

Don't be fooled by the poor results by Dortmund in the Bundesliga. They are a completely different team when they play in Europe or against big german side like Bayern Munich. After their convincing 2-0 win against Arsenal at home, Dortmund lost 2 of their next 3 Bundesliga matches against Mainz and most recently Schalke 04. Anderlecht on the other hand have won all their games following their 1-1 draw against Galatasaray 2 weeks ago. Anderlecht is good team, but it is not in the same bracket as Dortmund who has very good players, although they will be missing quite a few big names such as Jakub Blaszczykowski , Oliver Kirch, Nuri Sahin, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Marco Reus who are all sidelined with injuries.

Because of the injury crisis that Dortmund is facing, i am forced to tip a draw. The odds are great and it is worth a punt.

1x2
    Pick: Draw
    Odds: 3.90

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.75 Anderlecht
    Odds: 2.16
    Stake: 3/10

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE Picks Oct 2-3

Dynamo Moscow vs PSV Eindhoven

This is one of the matches of the Europa League, who will be playing in the second round of the competition. These two rivals are in group E, and both teams have started the season great in this competition.

Dynamo Moscow beats as guest Greek Panathinaikos 2-1, while PSV Eindhoven also routinely beats Portuguese Estoril 1-0. I think we can expect a very interesting match in Moscow, and I think it will probably be goals on both sides, because on that way plays Dinamo. They are played in three of the four previous games with three or more goals (0-2, 3-1, 2-1, 2-3).

Over Under
    Odds: 1.86

Dinamo Minsk vs Fiorentina

All think that Fiorentina will rest most of the key players for this match, but I don't think in this way. I think that Fiorentina will want to finish their job as soon as possible and to rest their players. Either if they rest, I don't think that Dinamo is from the class of the reserves of Fiorentina too. Dinamo was crushed from PAOK away with 6-1 and it was one of the chances of the month. Now expect the same and I will take once again the Asian Handicap Betting for Fiorentina win over Dinamo with 1.97 odd by SBOBet.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: -0.75 Fiorentina
    Odds: 1.97

Rijeka vs Sevilla

Rijeka lost 2-0 against Standard in 1st round while Sevilla won 2-0 against Feyenoord. Sevilla are the best team in group and they are first favorite for 1st place. They defend a title in this competition. They have a very good team. Rijeka always plays well at home where they have excellent support from fans. Sevilla lost 4-0 in the last round of Primera while Rijeka easy won 3-0 against Zagreb. Sevilla has better team and they showed good performance this season and I expect victory for them, although Rijeka is always good at home.

1x2
    Pick: Sevilla
    Odds: 1.93

This will be my first Europa League Picks. I've done some research and got to this picks. Good luck with your bets guys!

Spain La Liga Picks Oct 3

Getafe vs Cordoba

Getafe had the edge in this match a high possibility of a draw win for them. Cordoba has a poor performance thought out the years and just like this season they will be a bottom team. Getafe won their last match against Malaga with a 1 goal game. They also not performing well this week, but Cordoba has no chance of winning this game. This fixture will also be a 1 goal game in favor of Getafe with 2.04 odds.

1x2
    Pick: Getafe

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Picks Oct 4

Hull City vs Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace has a decent start this season, way better than expected, and I think it's weird that Hull is made such big favorites here. But it's usually like this when they set the odds early. They had a poor start, but with a win against Everton, and Leicester the last two games, they have been very good. And their striker Frazier Campbell has started scoring, and I think he might be good for at least 10-12 goals a season for them.

Hull has been a roller coaster, had a great time watching them against Westham, a game that ended in a 2 - 2 draw, and managed to score twice against the City.

Not the most exciting game this weekend, but I think it will be a good one, within form Palace winning the game.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Crystal Palace
    Odds: 2.19

Leicester City vs Burnley

After three matches unbeaten, Leicester suffered a defeat against Crystal Palace by 2-0. Leicester come a breaking news after beating Man united by 5-3 goals and they are in good form now. They will be keen to get back on the winning way after that defeat.

Burnley is really struggling so much in this season and they are coming from a big defeat against West brom. They have just scored just one goal in this season and I expect another defeat for them.

Leicester Are looks like the fitted with Top tier and i think they will get another Victory.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: -1 Leicester City
    Odds: 2.47

Liverpool vs W.B.A

Liverpool is not having a good season compared to their last season. They are having trouble in defense and in attack, now that Sturridge has been out for a while. WBA is doing a good season and are currently 10th place. They won their last 3 games in a row and are highly motivated. They know they can win at anfield, so they will start looking for the goal. Liverpool had a terrible week after losing in the CL against Basel and will seek to have a strong start in this game to get a positive result back. I expect goals here.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +1 WBA
    Odds: 2.31

Asian Handicap Betting Tips for today! I hope we all have a good and exciting EPL weekend and good luck to us.

English Premier League Picks Oct 5

Manchester United vs Everton

I expect a lot of goals. Manchester Utd. is currently 12th in the standings with five points (1-2-2), while Everton is currently 14th in the standings, and the team has five points (1-2-2).

Manchester Utd. after the debacle in the match against Leicester City-I (3-5), just must to play a lot more this game. It will not be easy, because the defense is very bad, and Everton have a great team and a dangerous counter attacks. Everton's in a new season in all competitions played on six of seven games with three or more goals (0-3, 2-3, 4-1, 2-0, 3-6, 2-2, 2-2) and now I expect a similar game.

Over Under
    Odds: 1.98

Chelsea vs. Arsenal

Chelsea is currently first in the standings with 13 points (4-1-0), while Arsenal is currently fourth in the standings, and the team has 9 points (2-3-0).

Chelsea in this year, are the big favorite for the title in the league, but this is the strongest league in the world so that they somewhere must to lose points. Maybe it will be just the match against Arsenal, although the hosts are a big favorite. Chelsea in March this year an amazing way was beat Arsenal and even scored six goals (6-0), so, at least three in this game and more than real, no doubt about that.

Over Under
    Odds: 1.80

Oct 8 Picks,

English Conference National

Bristol Rovers vs Dartford FC

These teams have never been a game before, it's easy to say that Bristol Rovers had the edge in this fixture. What else can we say they are number 6 in the league table, playing at home and overly favoured by bookmakers with 1.43 odd. They can score an average of 2 goals in their last 5 matches. Even they conceded two consecutive draws in their last games, this will be a game for them. I didn't expect a lot from Dortmund, maybe they will concede a goal here and wait for their defeat.

1x2
    Pick: Bristol Rovers
    Odds: 1.43

Bookmakers almost give an even odds for this fixture and also a pretty even team form. What bothers me is Aldershot always have an answer if they're playing against Chester. I want to predict a draw for this one, but Aldershot for me has a clear win view for this match. This will be a 0 - 1, 1 - 1, for Aldershot so I'll put a small amount in Asian Handicap Betting for 0.0 Aldershot.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: Aldershot Town
    Odds: 1.87

Don't have any good games for today I'll check tomorrow for the major leagues and also check the In-Play Betting lines for potential profits. Good luck and enjoy!

Oct 10 Picks

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

Belarus vs Ukraine

The home advantage of Belarus will not be a factor against a team that performed well with both sides. Ukraine didn't lose in their five recent matches. Taking four wins and a draw, they are ready to take their spot here. We know how Ukraine performs with their at home, but they also have an edge when playing away. This will be a 1 goal advantage win for Ukraine, let's say 1 - 2. I will bet a good amount for Over 2.25 goals with 2.25 odds, and Ukraine to beat Belarus 1x2 with 2.23 @ SBOBet. Expect that odds will drop into the Ukraine side.

Over Under
    Pick: Over 2.25
    Odds: 2.25

1x2
    Pick: Ukraine
    Odds: 2.23

FYR Macedonia vs Luxembourg

This fixture is a mistake! Yes, Macedonia will have a home advantage and Luxenborg had a worst form, but giving Macedonia at 1.45 odds is a mistake. They also not playing well both sides, even losing a lot of games at home against stronger teams like Portugal. Luxembourg is not as strong as Portugal, but heavily favoring Macedonia in 1x2 is not a good idea. This will be a draw in my opinion. The +1 in Asian handicap with 2.12 odds for Luxembourg is a profit!

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +1 Luxembourg
    Odds: 2.12

Lithuania vs Estonia

Against strong teams like England, Moldova and Poland, Lithuania had no chance, but in this fixture against Estonia is a different story. This will be an even matched, home advantage for Lithuania will not secure them a victory because Estonia knows how concede goals that Lithuania is lacking. I want to call another draw for this one so putting in Asian Handicap for this fixture is a safer pick.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.50 Estonia
    Odds: 1.72

A lot of exciting and profit fixture in this league, so I guess we will focus on this one for now. More Euro Qualifiers Picks to come so stand by. Good luck and have a nice day!

Oct 11 Picks

Bulgaria vs Croatia

The Croatian media spoke a lot and now if they don't win, i don't know what will happen with their favourites. Their players are much better than the national team of Bulgaria. For the home team, It's important to have more supporters in the stadium, but the tickets are too expensive and not many people are expected. Croatia with Rakitic, Modric, Srna and company are world class team while for Bulgaria Popov is the best at the moment, playing for Kuban. Take this before the odds drop :)

1x2
    Pick: Croatia
    Odds: 2.18

Cyprus vs Israel

Cyprus hosts have made a great appearance and won against Bosnia in the first round with 2-1. The team will try to continue the good results and at their venue they have an opportunity to get more points. Meanwhile, Israel is out of form at this period of time and I expect that it is difficult for them to win this game. I'm expecting a draw in this match so Asian Handicap Betting will be the line for this game. +0.25 for Cyprus with 2.06 odds will be a safe call.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Cyprus
    Odds: 2.06

Latvia vs Iceland

Iceland has better players than Latvia. Iceland's players play in teams like Verona, Swansea etc. Latvia national team has a lot of problems with the line up. They have some good players injured and for this team, without these players, it's mission impossible to get even 1 point against Iceland. Iceland plays a good game and they have talented players. No problems in Iceland before this match. All will be available to play and the best formation will be chosen by the coach. I see Iceland will be the big favourite here so I already put a good amount here because the odds will soon drop.

1x2
    Pick: Iceland
    Odds: 2.07

Albania vs Denmark

The away win from Portugal makes Albania a top contender in this tournament. They show that they can adapt and perform well against the home crowd, this time they will be in a comfortable position. AH handicap is on their side and the odds are fair for them. Favoured by bookmakers, Denmark can also play both sides, but focus more on defence that make the game lack with goals. This can be a draw outcome or a one goal lead in favor of Albania. In case that it becomes a draw the Asian Handicap line for Albania also had a fair price.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Albania
    Odds: 1.99

Northern Ireland vs Faroe Islands

This fixture is insane! SBOBet heavily favoured Northern Ireland with 1.27 in 1x2 line. Yes, there are taking a break in away, but their overall performance is not that solid. They only scored 2 goals in their five away matches, an average of 0.4 goals per game. Faroe Islands away performance is not a joke they conceded 6 goals in their last away match. This will be a huge profit on the Faroe's side, but if you want a safer bet than simply take Faroe Islands to in AH +1.50 with a whooping 2.05 odds. This will be a mistake for this fixture so act fast before the odds drops.

1x2
    Pick: Faroe Islands
    Odds: 10.50

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +1.50 Faroe Islands
    Odds: 2.05

Act fast this will be a potential profit on our side! Good luck!

ITALY SERIE B

Catania vs Bari

Home performance of Catania is impressive, they never lose any games in their last five, and won 3 of that games. Currently in the 18th position in this tournament, but that will not affect their home performance. Bari maybe a defensive team, but that also counts if they're playing away. I don't want to call a draw for this one, but there's a possibility, so we will have to go for the AH line. I recommend to watch this game live and check the In-play Betting lines for this fixture.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +0.25 Bari
    Odds: 2.05

Avellino vs Carpi

After a draw in Stadi Sandro Cabassi in their last meeting. Avellino will have the edge and motivation to beat Carpi at home. This will be a hard time for Carpi, especially they're not performing well at away. The home court advantage will boost the morale of Avellino just like before, also Castaldo will be happy to perform in the home crowd.

1x2
    Pick: Avellino
    Odds: 2.20

Latina vs Bologna

Odds are favoured on Latina side because some of the main players of Bologna has injuries. Absence of Cacia will hurt the performance of Bologna, especially at away. I think they can still hold on since they have good numbers in away form. If Latina goes on full offense Bologna is in trouble. I pick Latina to beat Bologna @2.31.

1x2
    Pick: Latina
    Odds: 2.31

Good luck!

Germany vs Republic of Ireland

After a scoreless defeat from Poland, Muller and the rest of the German squad will at the home side this time. The expectations for Germany in this fixture is high a 1.23 favourable odds from various bookmakers. I'll take the hype here and Germany to win this fixture. I also put a small amount for Ireland in AH +1.50 @2.20, This team knows how to have goals and that will be a fancy goal if they take 1 in this game.

1x2
    Pick: Germany
    Odds: 1.23

Asian Handicap
    Pick: +1.50 Republic of Ireland
    Odds: 2.20

Denmark vs Portugal

Portugal is in a bad position in my opinion, they're not performing well in away and Denmark has the form in home. This will be a draw win for Denmark and the odds that favor Portugal is a mistake. We can take Demark to win straight line or AH for more safer picks, but I'll go to Denmark to win this fixture with 3.00 odds.

1x2
    Pick: Denmark
    Odds: 3.00

AH
    Pick: +0.25 Denmark
    Odds: 1.91
    Stake: Your preference

Finland vs Romania

Finland's performance is hit and miss at home, if Riski didn't have a good performance this will be a draw/lose at home. Romania beats Greece in an away victory with a one goal advantage, so they will come to this match ready also history tells that Romania always won against Finland. This can be a 1 goal win or draw for Romania.

1x2
    Pick: Romania
    Odds: 2.63

Asian Handicap
    Pick: 0.00 Romania
    Odds: 1.91

Thats it for today! Good luck!

Oct 18 picks

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur

High expectations of Over 3 here, Man City will fill this game with goals. Remembers last years 6-0 home game for Man City. Injuries from both sides will not affect this fixture, especially Aguero and the rest of the firehouse of Man City still there. This will be a cherry pick if Hotspur makes a goal, but they have no chance in this game and just wait for the full time loss. Early picks for this EPL week expect that the odds will drop as the match comes close.

Over Under
    Odds: 2.06
    Stake: 8/10

Arsenal vs Hull City

Arsenal will be glad to play home after an away lose against Chelsea. I'm expecting a lot of goals from them even Ramsey will not be in this game. Yes, they will surely win this fixture they have quality line up like Sanchez, Wellbeck, Wilshere ect.

Hull City won their last match against CP. Diame and Jelavic will be the main heart of this team if this players doesn't perform then this will be an easy win for Arsenal. If Hull City play the away pressure well then maybe they can have at least one goal.

Despite the favourable odds for Arsenal @1.39, Hull City have a good goal average while their away. An average of 2 goals per game in their last 5 and two of that fixtures are in away. Just like above an Over 3 will be a profit here.

Over Under
    Odds: 2.13
    Stake: 8/10

Over Under lines for today! Cheers!

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Oct 18 picks

Burnley vs West Ham United

Expect a lot of goals in this fixture. Burnley is currently 19th in the standings with four points (0-4-3), while West Ham is currently seventh in the standings and the team has 10 points (3-1-3). Burnley this season is a team for whom everyone thinks that they are the weakest and they will soon return to the Championship, but they were in the previous game played a very interesting match and won one point in a match against Leicester City, 2-2. West Ham playing constantly attacking and in the previous four of five games they are played with three or more goals (2-0, 1-2, 3-1, 2-2, 1-3). I think this game certainly will bring at least two goals, and perhaps more.

Over Under

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

Chelsea is now the best team in England and is the strongest candidate to tittle. City has received Totenham and will be a tough game for them and Mourinho has a good opportunity to maintain or raise even more the distance for 2nd place. Chelsea have a champions league game on Tuesday and want to solve the game as soon as possible. Many Chelsea players were in their national teams and will have less time to prepare the game and the rest.

Asian Handicap
    Pick: 1.25 Chelsea
    Odds: 2.02

Everton vs Aston Villa

Everton has not yet hit the heights of last season's 5th place finish, and with just 1 league win so far this season find themselves down in 17th place. They've been scoring goals well enough (13 of them so far, among them Phil Jagielka's howitzer at Liverpool, which may have wrapped up Goal of the Season already) but their defence has been alarmingly poor- 16 goals conceded is the league's highest total, a situation that won't be helped by the ankle injury sustained by John Stones. After an encouraging start, 3 consecutive defeats leave Aston Villa in mid-table. The return of Christian Benteke in attack offers hope, and the beefed-up attacking threat should see this game produce a few goals.

Over Under
    Odds: 1.78

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Oct 18 picks

Newcastle United vs Leicester City

These teams had action packed matches this season, and it's been very interesting to watch both sides. Alan Pardew's Newcastle has shown signs of improvement of late with the return of Papis Cisse, who has saved points for Newcastle 2 times in a row. They both have a great start to the campaign, but I believe now is finally the time for Newcastle to record all 3 points! These teams have averaged over 2.5 goals from their games they have played this season. Investing Over 2.5 goals is a profit.

1x2
    Pick: Newcastle
    Odds: 2.12

Over Under
    Odds: 1.78

Southampton vs Sunderland

The host team will be happy to maintain their spot in the top on the league table, after an away 0-1 loss from Tottenham. Southampton is a team that can play good both sides, but when they're at home they have a huge goal average. With the likes of Pelle and Schneiderlin this will be an easy win for them. Don't have much to say in Sunderland their away performance are hit and miss. They only won one game in their last 5 away match (D-L-W-D-D), and this will be a slaughter for them. AH -0.75 for this match!

Asian Handicap
    Pick: -0.75 Southampton
    Odds: 1.76

All the odds are provided by SBOBet, you can also check the In-play Betting lines for this matches. Cheers guys!