Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Kimbo - Shamrock

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Not really. Drop your hands, get hit, pretend youre dead. For 200k, I'd get knocked out for real
    Indeed.

Wouldn't that be a terrifying moment? The moment when you just let down your defenses and ALLOW yourself to get KOd? It seems like it would take a special kind of person because a man's natural reaction is always to defend.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Indeed.

Wouldn't that be a terrifying moment? The moment when you just let down your defenses and ALLOW yourself to get KOd? It seems like it would take a special kind of person because a man's natural reaction is always to defend.
    I don't know. Just pretend you're Reem

I've been knocked down before and got up staggering. Its not a big deal. Getting knocked down doesn't hurt...just feels like everything is in slow motion. Staggering around just feels the same way you do when you're drunk

If you were truly KO'd...and not TKO'd, you'd probably never remember it anyway
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

The lulz betting this fight.

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I don't know. Just pretend you're Reem

I've been knocked down before and got up staggering. Its not a big deal. Getting knocked down doesn't hurt...just feels like everything is in slow motion. Staggering around just feels the same way you do when you're drunk

If you were truly KO'd...and not TKO'd, you'd probably never remember it anyway
    BOL at just pretend you're Reem!

In any case, what I think is unnatural is for a person to just stand there and let themselves get smashed. It's goes against every instinct. Like, for most people, instincts will literally kick in and they will defend themselves involuntarily.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    The lulz betting this fight.

I love freak shows
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP