Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Silva's Defense: Tainted Blue Sex Magic - What does this mean for his legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Éire View Post
    I think he probably takes the Bisping fight and then retires with the win.

Haha, I think you're good there, man. Machida is for sure one of the least sketchy fighters on the roster.

I told someone the other day that I think they'll do Silva-Sonnen 3 at UFC 200, or another card. Can you imagine the drug testing that would happen for that fight?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I told someone the other day that I think they'll do Silva-Sonnen 3 at UFC 200, or another card. Can you imagine the drug testing that would happen for that fight?
    Oh, I forgot about that one. I think that'd be great. I think Sonnen would finally take it, lol.

Both get busted. :P
    "Do I hate my opponents? How could I hate someone who has the same dreams as me?"

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalHit View Post
    Yeah, I was going off of an estimation from his reported pay and the insight we've gotten over the years on PPV point tiers.

With the buys that card got and his reported UFC pay he should have cleared 4 million at the least.
    I'll be honest, I never have understood the PPV points thing. I mean, I get that they get a percentage of the PPV's sold, but I've never seen a source that tells us exactly how much.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I'll be honest, I never have understood the PPV points thing. I mean, I get that they get a percentage of the PPV's sold, but I've never seen a source that tells us exactly how much.
    PPV points are you get X amount of dollars for every PPV buy over a certain amount.

Say you get $3 for every PPV buy over 300k buys. If Silva-Diaz did 800K buys, Silva would get another $1.5 million on top of his base salary.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I don't think it affects his legacy much. I also believe it was a one time thing, probably used as anxiety about healing his leg up. It was pretty obvious he was past his prime in the 2nd Weidman fight, and further solidified in the Diaz fight.

That said, that complete and utter sham of his defense at the hearing was just mind-boggling.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

Quote Originally Posted by zY| View Post
    It was pretty obvious he was past his prime in the 2nd Weidman fight, and further solidified in the Diaz fight.
    Do you think it would've been obvious if he had been fighting anyone other than Weidman?
    I heart cock

Maybe, maybe not. I'm referring mostly to him getting knocked down from inside the Thai clinch from a shot that didn't look too hard. At that point I knew this wasn't going to end well.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit