Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Nope.

First off, Joel Edgerton did a damn good job as Ramses. How you could criticize that performance I have no idea. And I have no idea why you would think the dialogue was gay or the story was gay. Actually, I bet I do know. It's biblical. Biblical shit probably just doesn't fly with you.
    Biblical shit flies just fine with me. I enjoyed "The Bible" mini series that History channel did. First off, how can you defend a film in which almost every fucking character was blonde haired, blue eyed, with a british accent, and european features?
    I'm sorry, but my suspended disbelief only goes so far when they fuck up the easy shit. Steel fucking swords, that weren't even the right shape in some or all of the battle scenes, when they weren't even out of the Bronze age yet. Again, this is easy shit. Casting the Scot from Alien Vs Predator as an Egyptian when he has an accent thicker than Sean Connery's is the worst casting decision since they casted Connery as an Egyptian named Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez.

Spike recently had a mini series, Tut, which was worlds better than Ramses. And it didn't need a made up monkey shit storyline to be better, either.
    Last edited by Ludo; 08-20-2015 at 02:42 PM.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u