Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    I was glad to see that. Even though I (we) used to make fun of him for his chin and awkward style, I kind of liked him.
    If Jardine, Pulver, and Vera would fight every weekend, I'd be a millionare by now
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Rousey is dating Travis Browne. What is it with her a HW bums?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Kinda messed up considering the domestic violence allegations against him and how loudly Ronda has been going after Mayweather on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    Kinda messed up considering the domestic violence allegations against him and how loudly Ronda has been going after Mayweather on that topic.
    But imagine the athleticism of the offspring. They'll be like black kids with a pigment disorder, or Urijah Faber.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post
    I agree. I like her, but a lot of the stuff she does is suspect. She also hangs around Mike Tyson who is a convicted rapist and domestic abuser
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    But imagine the athleticism of the offspring. They'll be like black kids with a pigment disorder, or Urijah Faber.
    Start f-ing JDS or Cain then....not Browne and Schaub
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I agree. I like her, but a lot of the stuff she does is suspect. She also hangs around Mike Tyson who is a convicted rapist and domestic abuser
    But he's not a recluse.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

That last snow bunny he was fucking was bad too!

Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

^^^Jebeeebuzzzzz
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I heart cock

You really think Tyson did it?
    I heart cock

Yo guys, make sure you guys get in this contest im running in the football forums. Its free, Id rather give the money to guys that actually post around here unlike last year.

http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...READ-WEEK-1***
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    You really think Tyson did it?
    Yes. We're talking about the guy who bit of someones ear in front of millions of people
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Yo guys, make sure you guys get in this contest im running in the football forums. Its free, Id rather give the money to guys that actually post around here unlike last year.

http://www.investwithsports.com/newf...READ-WEEK-1***

Whats football

--SPX--
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Yes. We're talking about the guy who bit of someones ear in front of millions of people
    Well I don't think he did it.
    I heart cock

Well I don't think he did it.
    Why? The guy was a loose cannon.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Why? The guy was a loose cannon.
    I'm not saying he's not crazy as shit. I just don't think he's a rapist.

This is what Tyson recently said about it:

“I didn’t rape her,” he says. “They wanted to convict me more than anything in the world. There’s not a person in the history of that state that got convicted for rape that did less time than I did. They wanted to be known for the state that convicted me. If the hanging judge really believed I did that, they would have given me 60 years. But they gave me six, which got cut down to three.”

“Dershowitz claimed that she’d cried wolf once in the past,” I note.

“And what, you put yourself in a situation like that twice?” he says. “I just thought that was bullshit. I didn’t have a good image at the time and was very foul-mouthed. It’s just stereotypes. If you’re big, black, and strong, you’re a rapist; if you’re smart and Jewish, you’re a tax cheat; if you’re an Italian in a nice suit, you’re a fuckin’ gangster; if you’re a Latino, you’re having a bunch of babies and making money off welfare. These are stereotypes, and we get convicted in this country based on these stereotypes.”
    I've heard that claim before, that this wasn't the first time Washington had accused someone of rape. So what's the deal, she just has the bad luck that everyone wants to rape her?

I obviously don't know if he did it or not but I don't think he did. And as he said, I think that once the accusation was made the conviction was guaranteed simply because he was the person that he was at the time.
    I heart cock

[QUOTE=SPX;472689]I'm not saying he's not crazy as shit. I just don't think he's a rapist.

This is what Tyson recently said about it:

I've heard that claim before, that this wasn't the first time Washington had accused someone of rape. So what's the deal, she just has the bad luck that everyone wants to rape her?

I obviously don't know if he did it or not but I don't think he did. And as he said, I think that once the accusation was made the conviction was guaranteed simply because he was the person that he was at the time.[/QUOTE]

Don't agree with this statement. This is the country who let OJ Simpson off because he had money. Tyson had more money to defend himself with.

Read this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...addiction.html

Tysoon has been arrested several times for attacking people. Robin Givens has said several times he attached her physically and sexually.

Then there's this testimony:

"Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock. Further testimony came from Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape"

No one can be certain what happened unless they were there, but my opinion is he did it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Don't agree with this statement. This is the country who let OJ Simpson off because he had money. Tyson had more money to defend himself with.
    That's true, but at the time OJ was known as a beloved sports hero and wasn't thought of as an uncouth thug like Tyson was.

Read this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...addiction.html

Tysoon has been arrested several times for attacking people. Robin Givens has said several times he attached her physically and sexually.
    I actually read that article. And I guess I had a different takeaway. What I got from it was that Tyson liked to fuck a lot of girls, and he also was a popular and wealthy person, so it was inevitable that one of those bitches would eventually attempt to extort him with a rape charge.

Then there's this testimony:

"Partial corroboration of Washington's story came via testimony from Tyson's chauffeur, Virginia Foster, who confirmed Desiree Washington's state of shock. Further testimony came from Thomas Richardson, the emergency room physician who examined Washington more than 24 hours after the incident and confirmed that Washington's physical condition was consistent with rape"
    I knew that about the hospital visit, but I believe Tyson's defense there is that she liked shit really rough, which is plausible. I was unaware of his chauffeur's testimony though. I'd say of all the things you've presented that's the one that would make me think a little harder about the case.
    I heart cock

I knew that about the hospital visit, but I believe Tyson's defense there is that she liked shit really rough, which is plausible. I was unaware of his chauffeur's testimony though. I'd say of all the things you've presented that's the one that would make me think a little harder about the case.
    There's always two sides to every story, so you cant know for sure without being there. Guilty or not guilty means nothing to me. To be honest, I think our jury trial court system is a joke.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP