Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Off Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Aint that some shit?
    Literally lol!
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Free for 14 days and then, for the big boy membership with access to ALL the shit, $45 a month. Kind of pricey, I know.
    45? Dam!

Quote Originally Posted by Svino View Post

I also don't think he did it; I was convinced by the account written up in one of Alan Dershowitz's books (he was Tyson's lawyer on the appeal).

You might be interested in reading it if you're curious about the case:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=XN...page&q&f=false

He concludes it like this:

"Of all the appeals I have argued, this should have been the easiest one to win. The law clearly required a reversal of the conviction and a new trial. I am convinced—and I think most observers were convinced—that at a second trial, with all the new evidence before the jury, Tyson would have been acquitted. But this was Indiana. They had a trophy in Tyson. The conviction was affirmed on a 2–2 tie vote by the Indiana Supreme Court, with the chief justice disqualifying himself from participation in the decision on a phony pretext. I believe that the real reason he disqualified himself was that his own previous decisions would have required him to vote for reversal, and if he did, the public would be reminded that he himself had been accused of sexual impropriety by a fellow judge. In my forty years of practicing law throughout the world, I have never encountered a more thoroughly corrupt legal system than I did in 1992 in Indiana and a less fair trial than the one accorded Mike Tyson."

That said, I'm not shedding too many tears for him. He's pretty much admitted to committing other violent crimes for which he was never caught or punished.

That's a pretty interesting quote. I may have to pick that book up. One thing I know is that our justice system is fucked. But like I said to Luke earlier, I just don't know what would be a better system. Every system is liable to suffer from corruption and human error.

I actually read Tyson's new biography last year. It was very interesting for sure.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    45? Dam!
    Yeah, it's kind of pricey. But they at least give you a lot for your money. I'm sure it takes a lot of resources to build and maintain everything.

But yeah, still, I was thinking more like $19.99 or something.
    I heart cock

Free for 14 days and then, for the big boy membership with access to ALL the shit, $45 a month. Kind of pricey, I know.
    Maybe I don't fully understand what it is, but why would you need it for more than a month? Don't you just plug in details of your and your familes life and they give you a family tree and history?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Maybe I don't fully understand what it is, but why would you need it for more than a month? Don't you just plug in details of your and your familes life and they give you a family tree and history?
    No, not at all, it's WAY more complicated than that. It's basically a way to look up resources for YOU to put together your family tree. Like, you'll put in some basic information for a family member, like their name and birthdate and where they were born. And then based on that information, you can search all the records that have been collected to try to find more information both about that person as well as other members of your family.

So, for instance, you may find your grandfather's social security application. And on this application it will list his mother's name and father's name. And you can then use that to try to find records for your great-grandparents and so on and so forth. A lot of people have a hard time getting past their great-grandparents in fact, and many people spend YEARS working on their genealogies.

You basically have to be a detective and find documents and piece together clues to build the story of your family.
    I heart cock

No, not at all, it's WAY more complicated than that. It's basically a way to look up resources for YOU to put together your family tree. Like, you'll put in some basic information for a family member, like their name and birthdate and where they were born. And then based on that information, you can search all the records that have been collected to try to find more information both about that person as well as other members of your family.

So, for instance, you may find your grandfather's social security application. And on this application it will list his mother's name and father's name. And you can then use that to try to find records for your great-grandparents and so on and so forth. A lot of people have a hard time getting past their great-grandparents in fact, and many people spend YEARS working on their genealogies.

You basically have to be a detective and find documents and piece together clues to build the story of your family.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Looks legit. . .

I heart cock

BOL that Frans Tromers literally looks like it's made out of bottle caps an popsicle sticks
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

BOL. It does.

I like how the knock-off Arnold has "Armed with Weapons" as one of its selling points. It's gay that the PC police don't kids to buy toy guns and army men and play war anymore.
    I heart cock

I heart cock

I clicked but not sure what I'm supposed to do/be looking at

Nevermind: scolls left to righ, not up to down
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Sam Stout retires and UFC looking to make Travis Browne-Meathead
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Must watch here. Conor tears everyone up:

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I love shit like this

Looks legit. . .

Why the long face? haha!

Yeah, it's kind of pricey. But they at least give you a lot for your money. I'm sure it takes a lot of resources to build and maintain everything.

But yeah, still, I was thinking more like $19.99 or something.
    How long you think it would take to do a full history?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

How long you think it would take to do a full history?
    Well the thing is that a history is never really complete. There's always somewhere else to go (or at least to try to go) because we all are related to thousands of people throughout history. A family tree has many branches and sub-branches that shoot off in all directions.

There are many people that have been working on their family trees for years or even decades. The only thing that would cause you to stop is just running out of leads and not being able to get past a certain point.
    I heart cock

Well the thing is that a history is never really complete. There's always somewhere else to go (or at least to try to go) because we all are related to thousands of people throughout history. A family tree has many branches and sub-branches that shoot off in all directions.

There are many people that have been working on their family trees for years or even decades. The only thing that would cause you to stop is just running out of leads and not being able to get past a certain point.

I just want to know if I'm related to anyone rich that I can make a claim on their fortune when they die...like a 1000 people did when Howard Hughes died.

How long for that?
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Must watch here. Conor tears everyone up:

BOL, that's crazy. Conor's hilarious, but he'll lose soon and then what?

Real talk though, he needs to show some more respect. I wonder much of "Conor McGregor" is an act and how much is him really being himself. Also, did they have Conor's mic turned up louder than Faber's?

P.S. This vid probably could've gotten its own thread.
    I heart cock