Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Let's talk betting. Where's everyone at?

This place is being resurrected! Interesting. Good job SPX.

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    This place is being resurrected! Interesting. Good job SPX.
    Thanks, man. And really good to see you around!

I hope you'll stop by often and contribute your thoughts. You always had some good ones.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by High5 View Post
    What the hells going on in here!
    Holy Shit!!! Look who it is!!.........and he's using my line, lol

Welcome back, man
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Hey folks I was recruited by SPX from Sherdog where I am very active with their betting community and have been for the last 3 or 4 years.

I primarily bet for fun and to prove to myself that I know the game and the fighters well enough to make accurate predictions and win a couple bucks in the process.

For me again it's for fun and I have roughly $250 online between a couple books at the moment and I spend more time worrying about a $3 bet than I do about going out to dinner for $50 lol.

I was having a decent year then I had a dreadful event on UFC 189 losing about 30 units. Lost another 15 units over the next couple events then on the last one I got back around 25 units.

As it stands I am up 27.5 units for this year and if I can make it 50+ by years end I would be happy enough to roll into next year with a bit more cash and keep it rolling through 2016.

I find that with SO many fights in the UFC nowadays you can be very picky with your bets, not spread yourself thin over every fight on a card and really reach with your bets since you have like 500 fights a year you can pace yourself. Despite the bookies being better and better over time there are still lines that are out of whack where you can take advantage like Bigfoot being +180 to Soa recently, that was stupid by the bookies/public.

Also if you guys don't know about it you should check out Kountermove. It's an MMA fantasy draft type website where you can play cash games and you pick your team of 5 fighters for a given event based on your salary cap. Your fighters are given points based on sig strikes, takedowns, sub attempts, finishes, rounds won, etc. It's really fun to play and I've made like $500 on there from nothing by just playing free rolls and then entering cash games with my winnings from those free rolls. Only thing is nowadays they don't have so many free rolls as they used to even as recently as half a year ago, perhaps the sponsors didn't see the return on investment from giving away $1000 per card for basically nothing.

Anyways I will post here any thoughts I have and join in the discussions.

Also is the betting forums specific for me to post my bets before hand so that someone keep a record of how I'm doing? If so I'll start using that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBoone View Post
    Hey folks I was recruited by SPX from Sherdog where I am very active with their betting community and have been for the last 3 or 4 years.

I primarily bet for fun and to prove to myself that I know the game and the fighters well enough to make accurate predictions and win a couple bucks in the process.

For me again it's for fun and I have roughly $250 online between a couple books at the moment and I spend more time worrying about a $3 bet than I do about going out to dinner for $50 lol.

I was having a decent year then I had a dreadful event on UFC 189 losing about 30 units. Lost another 15 units over the next couple events then on the last one I got back around 25 units.

As it stands I am up 27.5 units for this year and if I can make it 50+ by years end I would be happy enough to roll into next year with a bit more cash and keep it rolling through 2016.

I find that with SO many fights in the UFC nowadays you can be very picky with your bets, not spread yourself thin over every fight on a card and really reach with your bets since you have like 500 fights a year you can pace yourself. Despite the bookies being better and better over time there are still lines that are out of whack where you can take advantage like Bigfoot being +180 to Soa recently, that was stupid by the bookies/public.

Also if you guys don't know about it you should check out Kountermove. It's an MMA fantasy draft type website where you can play cash games and you pick your team of 5 fighters for a given event based on your salary cap. Your fighters are given points based on sig strikes, takedowns, sub attempts, finishes, rounds won, etc. It's really fun to play and I've made like $500 on there from nothing by just playing free rolls and then entering cash games with my winnings from those free rolls. Only thing is nowadays they don't have so many free rolls as they used to even as recently as half a year ago, perhaps the sponsors didn't see the return on investment from giving away $1000 per card for basically nothing.

Anyways I will post here any thoughts I have and join in the discussions.

Also is the betting forums specific for me to post my bets before hand so that someone keep a record of how I'm doing? If so I'll start using that as well.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Good evening. I have big experience in sport betting and I can definitely say that all people can earn on this. Of course firstly you need to gain necessary experience and knowledge, but there are also helpful sites like https://azscore.com which you can use to make good predictions!