Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: UFC Fight Night 77 Hendo-Belfort 3

The only reason I'm interesting in a Hendo/Vitor rematch is to see what non-SuperVitor looks like against him.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    The only reason I'm interesting in a Hendo/Vitor rematch is to see what non-SuperVitor looks like against him.
    We already saw what non-SuperVitor looked like in the Weidman fight. Still think its plenty enough to KO Hendo, again
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

It's still hard to believe Hendo double feinted his overhand right to set up...his overhand right against a vicious striker like Trtor.

It looked comical esp. with him getting lifted off his feet by an uppercut for his troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalHit View Post
    It's still hard to believe Hendo double feinted his overhand right to set up...his overhand right against a vicious striker like Trtor.

It looked comical esp. with him getting lifted off his feet by an uppercut for his troubles.
    Hendo is just so slow anymore that I can't see him beating Vitor. Think this fight looks the same as last one
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Shuffle, shuffle, H-Bomb, homie.
    "Do I hate my opponents? How could I hate someone who has the same dreams as me?"

Because as he aged, and was on TRT, he actually devolved as a fighter. He went from a guy who uses his wrestling and even threw kicks into the mix along with plenty of other strikes, to a guy who was essentially Roy Nelson at 185-205lbs.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Because as he aged, and was on TRT, he actually devolved as a fighter. He went from a guy who uses his wrestling and even threw kicks into the mix along with plenty of other strikes, to a guy who was essentially Roy Nelson at 185-205lbs.
    True but as one dimensional as he became he always had at the least his inside leg kick(well, glorified tap) to set up the right hand.

True but as one dimensional as he became he always had at the least his inside leg kick(well, glorified tap) to set up the right hand.
    He only used that once, on Bisping, and possibly once on Shogun in the first fight. For a majority of his fights from 2010-present he's been pretty much the bull in a bullfight. He rushed forward, and if he lands it's pretty much game over. He's actually gotten much, much worse as a fighter in the last six years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post

Thats a really good comparison.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Thats a really good comparison.

Glover higher than I figured
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP