Thread: Who here remembers the World Combat League?

Who here remembers the World Combat League?

Who here remembers the World Combat League? I do, though I confess I didn't really watch it at the time since I was only vaguely into combat sports then. Having gone back after the fact and watched a lot of WCL stuff, however, I wish this org could've stayed around.

For anyone who doesn't know, the WCL was a team-based American kickboxing organization founded by none other than Chuck fucking Norris. It's not really like watching K-1 or Glory or MT because, with WCL, Chuck wanted action-action-action. There were penalties for stalling, and stalling was defined as just about any time fighters weren't throwing punches or kicks. There also was no clinching because in their view clinching was dangerously close to stalling.

For me, personally, I also appreciate it because it was reminiscent of the shiny pants, full contact rules days of American kickboxing during the 70s, 80s and early 90s. The days of Bill Wallace, and Don "The Dragon" Wilson and Steve Vick.

Also, a handful of names we know today fought in the WCL, including Stephen Thompson, Pat Barry, Anthony Njokuani and Raymond Daniels.

And since I'm posting kickboxing vids I guess I just have to post what's probably my favorite kickboxing highlight of all time. . .

I heart cock

Bumping because I know SOMEBODY remembers this shit. I can't be the only one.
    I heart cock

I vaguely remember it. I think I watched it once, but that was so long ago that I can't remember it
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I think they were running cards in Atlantic City. I do remember this shit though.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

We need more shiny pants kickboxing!
    I heart cock

Just waiting on Luke's opinion