Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson II September 5th

UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson II September 5th

2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

All in on PVZ.
    I heart cock

I expect Rivera to win the fight handily. Lineker's giving up too much size, Rivera has a great chin, and Rivera packs alot of power.

It seems like a bit of a harsh matchup to make to send a point about Lineker's weight issues. Gastelum was sent to MW with same thought process but got a softball matchup against an on the way out Marquardt.

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalHit View Post
    I expect Rivera to win the fight handily. Lineker's giving up too much size, Rivera has a great chin, and Rivera packs alot of power.

It seems like a bit of a harsh matchup to make to send a point about Lineker's weight issues. Gastelum was sent to MW with same thought process but got a softball matchup against an on the way out Marquardt.
    I'm not sure I feel like the odds are too far off, but I'll at least say that Rivera impressed me in the Faber fight and it would've been interesting to see how that fight would've gone if there hadn't been the eye poke. He was performing a lot better than I expected.
    I heart cock

Just curious, anyone know what Mir's record is as an underdog?
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Just curious, anyone know what Mir's record is as an underdog?
    4-5
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    4-5
    Thats not too bad. For some reason I thought it would have been better.
    Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. IWS View Post
    Thats not too bad. For some reason I thought it would have been better.
    Figured it was better too:

Lensar 1 WIN
    Lesnar 2 LOSS
    Big Nog 1 WIN
    Carwin LOSS
    JDS LOSS
    Cormier LOSS
    Reem LOSS
    Big Foot WIN
    Duffee WIN
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Kind of weird in a way that Mir was an underdog in the first Lesnar fight.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Kind of weird in a way that Mir was an underdog in the first Lesnar fight.
    He had just been KO'd by Vera two fights before (insert jokes), and most thought Brock was a beast...which he kind of was
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

I just really think that John shouldn't have taken this fight and simply put he doesn't belong in this weight class. As said above its one thing to strike with and look good against grapplers but it's a whole other thing against a heavier hitting more technical striker who formerly fought at 145.

I personally think this will end up like Rivera's last fight in that it's even going in and after a minute it will be clear that there was extreme value in him at evens. I had like 6u on Rivera against Caceres and was kicking myself for not going bigger and won't make that same mistake here. Totally different opponents but both fights were even in odds and Rivera had/has marked advantages in each whereas his opponents didn't/don't have great chances of forcing their game on him.

UC is a great fighter but vastly overrated by the general public. Rivera is a much larger man and a better striker than McCall. Grappling should be a moot point since Rivera is strong enough to avoid being on his back and likely won't go for any TD himself.

But hell I'll take it if people want to bet down Linekers line.

I'll probably bite on Rivera KO as well because Lineker eats leather and Rivera throws heat. All this is sad though because I love Lineker and I hate that he's put himself in this terrible position.

Edit: either way Lineker a favorite at -120 to Rivera at -110 is wrong imo.

The only thing I see Lineker maybe doing is throwing more volume to win but Cisco should be much larger and more technical. Linekwr swings too wide too often.

I absolutely love Linekers body work but again I just hate to see him at BW it's just really dumb.

If anyone finds a finish I would think it's Rivera but Lineker might be tough enough to last to the cards.

I have around 5 units on River right now.

It's still baffling to me how Lineker walks around at 165 lbs. with his frame. He seems really undisciplined and has only made weight in half of his fights. It's a shame since FlyW can barely spare losing a fresh contender.

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalHit View Post
    It's still baffling to me how Lineker walks around at 165 lbs. with his frame.

I dunno, he's fairly muscley. But then again, according to Wiki, he's only 5'2". Jesus. I didn't realize he was that short.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBoone View Post

I just really think that John shouldn't have taken this fight and simply put he doesn't belong in this weight class. As said above its one thing to strike with and look good against grapplers but it's a whole other thing against a heavier hitting more technical striker who formerly fought at 145.

I personally think this will end up like Rivera's last fight in that it's even going in and after a minute it will be clear that there was extreme value in him at evens. I had like 6u on Rivera against Caceres and was kicking myself for not going bigger and won't make that same mistake here. Totally different opponents but both fights were even in odds and Rivera had/has marked advantages in each whereas his opponents didn't/don't have great chances of forcing their game on him.

UC is a great fighter but vastly overrated by the general public. Rivera is a much larger man and a better striker than McCall. Grappling should be a moot point since Rivera is strong enough to avoid being on his back and likely won't go for any TD himself.

But hell I'll take it if people want to bet down Linekers line.

I'll probably bite on Rivera KO as well because Lineker eats leather and Rivera throws heat. All this is sad though because I love Lineker and I hate that he's put himself in this terrible position.

Edit: either way Lineker a favorite at -120 to Rivera at -110 is wrong imo.

The only thing I see Lineker maybe doing is throwing more volume to win but Cisco should be much larger and more technical. Linekwr swings too wide too often.

I absolutely love Linekers body work but again I just hate to see him at BW it's just really dumb.

If anyone finds a finish I would think it's Rivera but Lineker might be tough enough to last to the cards.

I have around 5 units on River right now.
    All right, fuck it. You sold me on Rivera. I'm not going to go crazy like you and put 6u on him but I just bet him for enough to win a unit.

War Rivera!
    I heart cock

The fuck is this thread on Page 2 for when the event is three days away?
    I heart cock

The fuck is this thread on Page 2 for when the event is three days away?
    I dunno. Its weird people were more into Holloway-Oliveira than this card.

I think Arlovski beats Murr
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

It's fucking DJ, man. As weird as it sounds, I guarantee you that if DJ wasn't headlining this card then it would be bigger than it is.

And yeah, I also think AA beats Francisco Santos Mir III. But like Muster said earlier, who can predict a Frank Mir fight?
    I heart cock

It's fucking DJ, man. As weird as it sounds, I guarantee you that if DJ wasn't headlining this card then it would be bigger than it is.

And yeah, I also think AA beats Francisco Santos Mir III. But like Muster said earlier, who can predict a Frank Mir fight?
    This card is a prime example of why championship fights shouldn't always headline. Mir-Arlovski being main event would have been bigger. DJ just doesn't have the start power. Its nothing against him, some people just don't get the crowd excited.

I've been decent as predicting Mir. The only fight I got wrong in his last 6 was the Duffee fight. The rest have been fairly easy
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

If you look at the card, its actually a shitty card. Its a PPV...that costs $60...and Corey Anderson-Jan Blachowicz is on it, really? Rumble is fighting a mistmatch, Paige is the same, so 3 outta the 5 fights suck. Not to mention its opening weekend for football. This card should have been an FS1 card
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    If you look at the card, its actually a shitty card. Its a PPV...that costs $60...and Corey Anderson-Jan Blachowicz is on it, really? Rumble is fighting a mistmatch, Paige is the same, so 3 outta the 5 fights suck. Not to mention its opening weekend for football. This card should have been an FS1 card
    But Corey Anderson is friggin Beastin 25/8
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit