Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: UFC Fight Night 75: Nelson vs. Barnett September 26th 2015

  1. #1
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92

    UFC Fight Night 75: Nelson vs. Barnett September 26th 2015




    Mousasi is fighting Uriah Hall now not Roan
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  2. #2
    Senior Member Ludo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Rep Power
    28
    I'd be careful betting Mousasi. This is exactly the kind of fight he's been known to not give a fuck about, and show up un-motivated.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

    2012: +20.311u

  3. #3
    Senior Member SPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23,874
    Rep Power
    54
    How the fuck are they going to give Hall someone like Mousasi. Hall has struggled with even mid-tier guys and they're going to give him fucking Mousasi?
    I heart cock

  4. #4
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92
    Mousasi opened at -350 over Hall
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  5. #5
    MMA Moderator poopoo333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,303
    Rep Power
    72
    Nelson beats Barnett IMO.

    Best play?

    Not Barnett via (T)KO. It's -190 but whatever

  6. #6
    215 Hustler Mr. IWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    90,069
    Rep Power
    122
    I like Barnett.

  7. #7
    Senior Member SPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23,874
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Mousasi opened at -350 over Hall
    I like those odds. Can any of us imagine Hall beating him?
    I heart cock

  8. #8
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I like those odds. Can any of us imagine Hall beating him?
    Actually yes. Both guys like to stand and do nothing in fights. Can see Hall winning a very boring 3 rd fight...think Bader-Davis
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  9. #9
    Senior Member edman5555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,630
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Nelson beats Barnett IMO.

    Best play?

    Not Barnett via (T)KO. It's -190 but whatever

    I assume you mean Nelson outstrikes or TKO's him. Barnett is the much larger and much more skilled grappler. I could definitely see him taking Roy down. Frank Mir was able to get him down. Plus, cardio is in his favor.
    1 unit = 300 $

  10. #10
    Senior Member Ludo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I like those odds. Can any of us imagine Hall beating him?
    I can imagine Mousasi showing up lackluster like he did against Machida and Jacare, and pretty much giving the fight away.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

    2012: +20.311u

  11. #11
    Senior Member SPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23,874
    Rep Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    I can imagine Mousasi showing up lackluster like he did against Machida and Jacare, and pretty much giving the fight away.
    "There weren't nobody, I just made them look like nobody."

    I think we have to keep in mind that Mousasi was in fact fighting Machida and Jacare in those fights. Don't get me wrong, I like Hall, but he's not on that level. The guy who lost to John Howard will not be beating Mousasi. I just can't believe it.
    I heart cock

  12. #12
    Senior Member zY|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,387
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    "There weren't nobody, I just made them look like nobody."

    I think we have to keep in mind that Mousasi was in fact fighting Machida and Jacare in those fights. Don't get me wrong, I like Hall, but he's not on that level. The guy who lost to John Howard will not be beating Mousasi. I just can't believe it.
    Agree here. Mousasi didn't give away those fights. He just got beat. I thought he looked ok against Machida, but Jacare smoked him. I think Mousasi will take Hall down and beat him there.
    Triple-six killers in this motherfucker runnin shit

  13. #13
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92
    Full Card:

    MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET)



    PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 2, 8 p.m. ET)


    PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:30 p.m. ET)

    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  14. #14
    Senior Member edman5555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,630
    Rep Power
    28
    How much does yamamoto have left?
    1 unit = 300 $

  15. #15
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by edman5555 View Post
    How much does yamamoto have left?
    Can't be much. He's won 1 fight in the last 8 years.
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  16. #16
    Senior Member SPX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    23,874
    Rep Power
    54
    I don't think Yamamoto is allowed to win anymore.
    I heart cock

  17. #17
    Member CriticalHit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    3
    I don't remember much before the NC against Salazar but I think I remember Kid being up in that fight or at least looking better than he has in quite some time. I hope he can go out with a win at home.

  18. #18
    MMA Moderator poopoo333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18,303
    Rep Power
    72
    Why I will not bet on Josh Barnett:

    He is old and looks like he has aged a lot.

    He has not fought since UFC 168. Anderson Silva's leg fell off that night and he has already had a fight since then.

    Drug testing. Have you guys seen recent pic of Barnett? He looks like he lost a lot of size.

    He is also going to retire soon IMO. He seems preoccupied with pro wrestling and coaching.

    I am going to bet Nelson as a fade to Barnett.

    However, this worries me:

    Mir was able to out wrestle and out cardio Roy Nelson. LOL

  19. #19
    10 year vet Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    30,067
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by poopoo333 View Post
    Why I will not bet on Josh Barnett:

    He is old and looks like he has aged a lot.

    He has not fought since UFC 168. Anderson Silva's leg fell off that night and he has already had a fight since then.

    Drug testing. Have you guys seen recent pic of Barnett? He looks like he lost a lot of size.

    He is also going to retire soon IMO. He seems preoccupied with pro wrestling and coaching.

    I am going to bet Nelson as a fade to Barnett.

    However, this worries me:

    Mir was able to out wrestle and out cardio Roy Nelson. LOL

    Yeah, he looks like he has AIDS. He's really off the juice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 MMA BETTING CHAMP



  20. #20
    215 Hustler Mr. IWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    90,069
    Rep Power
    122
    Holy shit at that pic of him!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •