Enjoy UFC Fight Night Holloway vs. Oliveira Live Stream All Fights. It was very nearly - practically - the ideal Cinderella story for Joe Soto Saturday night at the Eddie Bravo Invitational 4 inside the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles. Soto, a veteran of Bellator MMA and current Ultimate Fighting Championship bantamweight, was not anticipated that would make it too far in the 16-man not to mention the distance to the finals, yet "One Bad Mofo" did only that.

Watch here: UFC Fight Night Holloway vs. Oliveira Live Stream

https://livestream.com/accounts/14686212

Soto was similar to a salmon weaving his route upstream in the competition. With the heel snare as the accommodation of decision for most of the warriors, Soto fought off leg and foot assaults in transit to the last session. Remaining in his direction was Renzo Gracie-supporter Eddie Cummings however against him, his fortunes would run out and he would succumb to the very assault he so expertly safeguarded throughout the night.

Cummings is powerful with his leg and foot locks and he tore through the competition by presenting all rivals - Kevin Berbrich, Russ Miura, Baret Yoshida - Soto - all by means of heel snare. Cummings made it look simple against everyone and his splendor netted him the $20K thousand prize in addition to $5K for every accommodation in regulation and passage into the ADCC super occasion in Sao Paolo in two weeks.

In any case, the tale of the night was Soto and his rising to the finals. In spite of the fact that Cummings was relied upon to win - he was a most loved coming into EBI4 - yet with how Soto had performed up to that point was stunning. Soto had vanquished Eddie Fyvie, Geo Martinez and Joao Miyao, however just Fyvie succumbed to an accommodation (heel snare) in regulation. The other two were toppled in extra minutes when Soto won by means of speediest accommodation get away.

The table was set for Cummings and Soto and, obviously, Eddie brought down to defenses and instantly assaulted Soto's feet. Cummings was determined in his quest for the heel snare, yet Soto was cool under weight, notwithstanding wiping his forehead a couple times. Soto countered each assault from his foe, however in the end Cummings got astute to how Soto was playing the diversion. At the point when Cummings connected a profound heel snare four or more minutes in, the Californian countered. Soto didn't anticipate that Cummings will counter his protection and in a matter of moments, Soto needed to tap out.

"He has a (high) level of comprehension of leg locks, significantly more so than I foreseen in my examination," a rich and charitable Cummings said after his triumph. "(Be that as it may, he went for a counter, which Garry (Tonon) and I chip away at a ton, so I really know how to re-counter the counter, so it wound up working out flawlessly."

Cummings will have a difficult, but not impossible task ahead at the following ADCC, yet he can verge on repeating his greatness from today evening time, he may have more equipment to add to his gathering.

As a previous Strikeforce competitor, Tyron Woodley had the benefit of seeing ladies' MMA - and Ronda Rousey and Cristiane Justino, specifically - ascend to noticeable quality.

In those days, both Rousey and "Cyborg" were great champions during an era when ladies were not permitted to contend in the UFC. Presently, Rousey has hoisted the game to another level and is seemingly the Las Vegas-based advancement's greatest star. On the off chance that it happens, Rousey versus Justino has every one of the makings of a pay-per-view blockbuster.

Woodley is pretty much as charmed by Rousey's ascent to noticeable quality and the development of ladies' MMA as any fan may be.

"I got an opportunity to watch Ronda come up; I got an opportunity to watch "Cyborg" obliterate numerous ladies. I believe it's extraordinary we're notwithstanding having this discussion at this moment," Woodley said amid a late appearance on Sherdog Radio Network's "Beatdown" show. "...I'm in the airplane terminal and I see 50-year-old ladies taking a gander at this Ronda Rousey cut on her telephone. I hear individuals discussing it. I was simply staying there. Individuals didn't even know who I was, and I simply hear them discussing Ronda Rousey's last battle."

On the other hand, the UFC welterweight contender likewise thinks the speculative Rousey-Cyborg matchup might conceivably be a smidgen exaggerated, yet it all relies on upon the circumstances. Until further notice, the verbal confrontation with respect to the battle dependably returns to weight: Rousey demands that her adversary meet her at bantamweight, while Justino has proposed a 140-pound catch-weight. In the interim, UFC President Dana White demands that nothing will happen unless the Brazilian demonstrates she can tip the scales at 135.

As indicated by Woodley, it may not make any difference if Rousey continues going the way she has been.

"We're not gonna witness this battle for six months at any rate. What's more, what happens is, if Cyborg makes the weight she's gonna descend and lose the force, a portion of the things that make her who she is," Woodley said. "Additionally, you're gonna give Ronda Rousey six more months to show signs of improvement. We haven't even seen every last bit of her preparation showed in the Octagon on the grounds that no one can most recent a moment. I think the in the event that it's Cyborg we saw in Strikeforce [against] to the Ronda Rousey we saw [at UFC 190], it is an aggressive battle. "Presently we're seeing the Cyborg clear of any execution improving medications, she would need to chop the distance down in weight, when that happens... we're going to keep on seeing Rousey create for another six to eight months, possibly a year," he proceeded. "I don't believe it's as focused as individuals think it will be."

Woodley utilizes himself as a sample to clarify why Rousey may be hesitant to climb in weight.

"It's similar to contrasting me with Chris Weidman," he said. "No chance to get in hellfire are you gonna watch me stroll in there and be focused with Chris Weidman or any of those executioners at 185."

Obviously, Woodley fails to specify that Rousey did beforehand contend at 145 pounds in her initial two Strikeforce appearances. Her session with Miesha Tate for the Strikeforce bantamweight title likewise denoted her introduction in the division.

In any case, Woodley, similar to a great part of the MMA group, sees Rousey as an otherworldly ability.

"I think Ronda Rousey is constantly showing signs of improvement; I believe she's two years in front of her whole division," Woodley said. "Before individuals make up for lost time she's most likely going to be resigned and a full-time on-screen character."

Still, Woodley could see the rival in Rousey in the end making an admission to face Cyborg at a catch-weight. In the event that it happened, it wouldn't be a result of any outside impact.

"I think she would need to do it simply on the grounds that she needs to show herself. I don't think she is going to succumb to the companion weight and the weight of the media, and the naysayers. She's wiped out a division," Woodley said. "I think she would do it in light of the fact that she's a rival, she needs to quiets her down and show what she's made of . However, would it be advisable for her to isn't that right? Should she need to isn't that right? It doesn't influence her legacy in any case.

"She doesn't need to take that battle to manage her being the most prevailing female warrior."