Thread: Sage Northcutt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Yes but Browne presents a unique experience for anyone who's relatively new to "the big time" in that he's going to take you to the limit, even if you're beating the shit out of him. It's an important gauge to see what kind of heart and toughness this kid has.
    I still say let's give the guy a few softballs first. . . Jesus, you really want him to fight Matt Brown already?
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    I still say let's give the guy a few softballs first. . . Jesus, you really want him to fight Matt Brown already?
    Might as well see what he's made of. They made Rory fight Condit in his second fight in the UFC. Gotta show these guys quickly that it's going to be a whole different can of worms in the UFC. See how they react to the challenge.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Might as well see what he's made of. They made Rory fight Condit in his second fight in the UFC. Gotta show these guys quickly that it's going to be a whole different can of worms in the UFC. See how they react to the challenge.

Rory was at least 10-0 at that point with a few wins over guys people have actually heard of.
    I heart cock

Quote Originally Posted by SPX View Post
    Rory was at least 10-0 at that point with a few wins over guys people have actually heard of.
    Actually nobody had heard of his opponents to that point, except maybe people who follow the underground canadian MMA scene. Jordan Mein made his debut against Rory, and Guymon made his UFC debut against Rory. Similar positions, really.
    Last edited by Ludo; 09-08-2015 at 03:25 PM.
    2013: +8.24u(increased unit size on 5/19)
    Favorites: 20-6 + 6.13u
    Underdogs: 10-19 -2.51u
    Ludo's Locks Parlay Project: +1.4u

2012: +20.311u