Thread: Non-specific sports talk

Non-specific sports talk

I think we need a place to talk general sports without being constrained to one particular venue. I'll start and hope you all will participate. Great way to share knowledge.

Not sure how a lot of the picks in the trackers went other than I started 1-4 in NCAA football. Only put money on two games today. Hit with the NY Rangers going over 2.5, and the Dodgers' win. Tried to put some on GA, but Betonline was acting screwy. Turned the phone off and on, but too late. Good thing. TN won. Meant to go with Cal, but got sidetracked. That's still up in the air.

Would love to discuss all games and get feedback from anyone else.

Moving forward, I like the Astros, but with -172 and Keuchel undefeated at home, I expect a choke, typical of Houston teams. Would love the Rangers to wrap it up, but they put up a bad pitcher, and I still have the 9th inning choke to LAA in mind. Cowboys are up to+9, but that's not enough against NE. Too many sketchy games. May pass entirely. Probably not, though. What do you think?

I think there's a good chance for OT in the Montreal/Ottawa game. Very tempting. +285

The break even point for +285 is 26%.

13-3 NE at the half. I predicted 14-3. If the defense wasn't pounding Brady, it would be much worse.

Sure hope the Rangers can pull it out tonight. My mom will be there. I wanted to, but my wife had to go to Virginia for two funerals and I had to stay to take care of the critters.

No go. Figured as much. Astros choked up a 3 run lead in the 8th as well. Game 5 for both tomorrow. No home team wins in this series so far, but I'm hoping it stays that way. Not holding my breath. Cardinals lost it. Would have sworn they would take the series in 7 over Toronto.

NCAA basketball is getting close!!!!!