Watch UFC 195 Live Stream Lawler vs Condit is here. Lawler's first welterweight title safeguard was a ridiculous, ruthless, forward and backward undertaking. The American Top Team item was shaken and about wrapped up by a head kick in the third round and had his upper lip torn separated before shattering MacDonald's nose with a straight left to end the challenge in the fifth stanza. Both soldiers were transported to the healing center after the experience, which is on more than a couple votes for 2015's "Battle of the Year."

Watch here: UFC 195 Live Stream

While the session was just the most recent in a string of paramount fights for Lawler, he concedes that he would like to have a short day at the workplace over an epic slugfest at whatever point conceivable.

"You would prefer not to need to showcase your warrior soul or the amount of heart you have in a battle," Lawler said amid a telephone call to advance UFC 195, where he will shield his title against Carlos Condit in the headliner. "You need to go out there and you need to be sharp and you need to execute your course of action and go out there and complete it quick.

"In this way, circumstances dictate some drastic action, each contender needs to complete it as quickly as time permits and take minimal measure of harm as could reasonably be expected."

Lawler can direct the tone and rhythm in a battle to a sure degree, yet he has a great deal more control over his preparation and arrangement. Lately, the man known as "Savage" has embraced a more intelligent way to deal with full-contact rehearse.

"I think when I first returned to the UFC I did a considerable measure of competing and needed to chip away at stuff and hone up my aptitudes and got them to a larger amount," he said. "Furthermore, now I have okay preparing accomplices that we work forward and backward. We can put the pedal to the metal and we don't attempt to beat one another up yet we get great work in and get our heart rate up and go to work.

"I chip away at my systems, work and my qualities and ensure I'm staying sharp so that is truly the primary center is simply staying sharp, staying sound and having the capacity to battle," he proceeded. "At the point when all other options run out, I'm generally prepared to go. In any case, I don't think you have to demonstrate your sturdiness in preparing hone. I think I demonstrate my durability when the cameras are on it and before the enormous lights and every one of the fans."

Before confronting MacDonald, Lawler occupied with a couple of difficult five-round fights with Johny Hendricks. Presently, with a similarly invested adversary in Condit up next, it gives the idea that another fan-accommodating scrap could be in store.

"I simply believe I'm simply getting coordinated up against adversaries who are pushing me and my mentors are pushing me," Lawler said. "It's only two styles that happen to continue conflicting that folks simply aren't willing to go down simple. Also, it indicates only the ability level of the UFC and the hearts of a portion of the warriors that I face they're willing to fight."

With every battle apparently more rough than the last, Lawler doesn't have an excessive amount of time to appreciate his craftsmanship - even his moment exemplary with MacDonald this past summer.

"Clearly it's difficult to proceed onward from a battle like that, however mindset savvy it's similar to, 'alright, I did some awesome stuff and I demonstrated some heart,' yet it's fair you must be an expert," he said. "I can't congratulate myself for seven months and imagine that is simply going to get me another triumph. I need to go out there and keep on contending, keep on driving myself to show signs of improvement and that is what I'm going to do. It's a piece of being an expert."