UFC Fight Night Hendricks vs Thompson Live Stream is here. The previous 12 months saw no lack of contender for the 2016 World MMA Awards' "Knockout of the Year," which will be given out this Friday at the Venetian Theater in Las Vegas.

Watch here: UFC Fight Night Hendricks vs Thompson Live Stream

Two staggering triumphs that shook the MMA world have risen as top choices: Conor McGregor's left hand which finished the rule of UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo, and the head kick from Holly Holm that put down already unbeaten Ronda Rousey.

Be that as it may, one underdog in the class is wanting to make waves with his very own bombshell.

Brazilian welterweight Jorge Filho is up for the grant because of a lovely turning back-kick which thumped out Claudio Cezario at November's Jungle Fight 83 in Rio de Janeiro. It is the main chosen one in the class which did not occur in the UFC or Bellator MMA.

Filho, an unassuming warrior from the Rio favela of Acari, partitions his time between preparing at the exercise center of previous UFC contender Pedro Rizzo and filling in as a city worker for the city's Municipal Company of Urban Cleaning (COMLURB). He was as of late profiled on the Brazilian TV program "television Record," and on account of the enormous national crowd who saw Filho's story, he could get a ticket to Las Vegas with the goal that he can go to Friday's honor service.

"I'm truly moved," Filho said when he was honored with the ticket. "Really, I've never left Brazil. To have the capacity to go to Vegas and take an interest in the most critical honors in MMA is something I never envisioned."

Mindful of his underdog status, Filho stays hopeful and thinks about himself to Brazilian soccer player Wendell Lira, a relative obscure who beat out whiz Lionel Messi to win the 2015 FIFA Puskas Award for most lovely objective.

"At the point when the champ is chosen by the fans through Internet, you never recognize what's going to happen," said Filho. "In the event that Lira crushed Messi, why wouldn't i be able to beat McGregor or Holm? I know their knockouts were more imperative, however mine was more excellent, and that makes me certain I can take this honor back to Brazil."

Win or lose, Filho will come back to his existence when he returns from Vegas. The low maintenance contender burns through three hours preparing at Rizzo's rec center in the morning, trailed by an eight-hour shift at COMLURB in the Rocinha favela. During the evening, Filho burns through two hours showing taekwondo for kids at a social task in Acari.

Be that as it may, things are gazing upward for Filho's battling profession, as well. On March 26, "Jorginho" will battle for the Jungle Fight welterweight title against current champion Handesson Ferreira, a previous competing accomplice of Bellator star Michael Page. Ferreira originates from a solid camp at Kimura Nova Uniao, where he prepares under the tutelage of Jair Lourenco and Renan Barao. At the end of the day, Filho knows he will be the underdog.

"I really cherish challenges, so when individuals say I'm the underdog, it persuades me more," Filho clarified. "In case I'm battling for the belt in the most essential Brazilian occasion and contending in the 'MMA Oscars' with McGregor, this is on account of I could overcome difficulties, and I'll continue doing that all my life."