Grammy Awards 2016 Live Stream is awesome. At the point when Eminem first burst onto MTV in the appearance of Slim Shady, such was the clamor against his verses that there was for all intents and purposes an administration investigation into how such a creature could come to be. Blamed by lawmakers and folks for advancing homophobia and sexism and additionally supporting roughness, numerous radio stations boycotted his music while live shows were picketed by shocked religious gatherings. So, he'd stolen Marilyn Manson's mantle of being the most dreaded man in America.

Watch here: Grammy Awards 2016 Live Stream.

Obviously kids adored him, yet with melodies such as My Name Is ("wanna see me stick nine inch nails through every one of my eyelids? Wanna duplicate me and do precisely as I did?") and Role Model ("I'm going to suffocate myself, you can attempt this at home and be much the same as me"), he was hip bounce's response to the Pied Piper of Hamelin, here to lead the world's kids into an existence of sex, medications and self-decimation.

At that point The Marshall Mathers LP tagged along. Of course, the wickedness was still there (driving your pregnant sweetheart off a scaffold most likely constitutes a crime) however the class jokester vibe was supplanted by a dull power that uncovered the human heart of Mathers. His depreciators covered up humiliated reddens as it occurred to them that Slim Shady was a character, a watchful development intended to speak to the most exceedingly awful of humankind refined into one being, and that Mathers was really a skilled craftsman and not a seething sociopath.

Starting here on, Eminem got to be a standout amongst the most regarded rappers of his era, his work, however dubious, venerated for its creative uprightness as opposed to dreaded for its melodious substance. Keanu Reeves is in a band. No, truly. They opened for Bon Jovi once and they're completely dreadful. Different renowned performing artists have groups, as well: Kevin Bacon, Russell Crowe, even Corey Feldman. Yet regardless (just Juliette Lewis gets a lunch pass), they sell out the absolute most horrendous endeavors at music ever to be exacted upon the human ear. We can be excused, then, to receive the news that 30 Seconds To Mars, a trio so fervently in Hollywood that at one point they had more cover shoots than recorded melodies, contained Jared Leto. You know, the blonde gentleman who gets his head crushed in by Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

The Cali chaps were up against it from the begin. Leto discussed playing to whole gatherings of people who remained with their arms crossed visiting to their companions, giving careful consideration to the stage but to lazily acclaim generally like clockwork or somewhere in the vicinity. Yet the introduction collection arrived and it wasn't terrible. Leto had a good arrangement of lungs and radiated such enthusiasm that it was troublesome not to get conveyed along by his force.

At that point better collections came. Jethro Tull and Tool met cutting edge melodic rock in an exposed knuckle storm cellar fight. Leto's verses were theoretical however sincere, the band sincere to the point of being charming. Sign a solid faction taking after, then a huge after, then a hesitant acknowledgment by the world everywhere that, attempt as we may to decrease the man who once recorded an intimate moment with Kimberley Kates, the film star turned rock star really has had the last snicker. Able, obviously, given this mid year he'll be smiling at us from silver screen screens yet again as the alarming new incarnation of the Joker.