The 205-pound session co-featured today's UFC 202 occasion at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It publicized on pay-per-view taking after prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

Teixeira started the session by forcing Johnson promptly, taking the focal point of the confine and squeezing in not far behind occupied punch combos.

Go here: UFC Fight Night Arlovski vs Barnett Live Stream

However, Johnson stayed quiet and searched for his opening. Around eight seconds into the battle, he discovered it, setting his feet and dispatching a right hand uppercut that got Teixeira on the jaw and sent him colliding with the floor.

Johnson took after with two hammerfists to the leader of the effectively oblivious Teixeira before official Dan Miragliotta could move into stop it, however the battle was basically over the minute Johnson's uppercut landed. Teixeira appeared to be the last to understand that news, recapturing awareness and instantly searching for a solitary leg takedown on Miragliotta.

After the session, Johnson had words with UFC light-heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier, who submitted him in their 2015 title battle.

"I'm endeavoring to get to the title," Johnson said in his post-battle meeting. "I've been busting my butt off to get to the title. What's more, Daniel? You the man, infant. In any case, I'm coming."

The triumph makes it three straight for Johnson, who has not lost since his thrashing to Cormier. Teixeira's misfortune snaps a three-battle winning streak.

Donald Cerrone's striking was shifted and perilous for the third sequential battle since bouncing to welterweight as he ceased Rick Story with strikes in the second round.