UFC 204 Live Stream Bisping vs Henderson 2 is here. Invicta FC featherweight champion and UFC main event Cristiane Justino today found a partner in FS1 host Jason Whitlock, who helped her stump for a battle with previous UFC ladies' bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey.

Watch here: UFC 204 Live Stream.

Two weeks after her pounding of Lina Lansberg (6-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 95, a completely hydrated and tanned Justino (17-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) appeared on FS1's "Represent Yourself" to prod Rousey (12-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) into a battle, apparently at 140 pounds (however she ought to be presumably be battling at 145 for her longterm wellbeing.

Whitlock played along for Justino's most recent rib of the ex-champ, a fortune treat she sent to Rousey as the "Candyman"; say her name three times, and she'll appear to battle.

In principle, she shouldn't need to squander the postage. As indicated by UFC President Dana White, who's been Rousey's accepted representative amid her recuperation, the once-overwhelming titleholder "needs that battle," and the advancement simply needs to make sense of at what weight it will be challenged.

Justino and her camp have since a long time ago pushed for a catchweight of 140 pounds while Rousey, who's contended as substantial as 145 pounds, has pushed for 135.

However there are solid signs that Rousey, the No. 2 warrior in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA ladies' bantamweight rankings, could be reserved inverse current ladies' bantamweight champ Amanda Nunes (13-4 MMA, 6-2 UFC) on Dec. 30 at UFC 207.

The media and fans likewise haven't heard anything of late from "Boisterous," so it's difficult to say if White is simply playing promoter.

A knee surgery could postpone the previous champ's arrival to 2017, White has said.

Along these lines, per the standard thing, Justino is keeping focused assault in the wake of another unequivocal triumph. It's a war of words that is continued throughout recent years, and with Rousey in the shadows, the Invicta FC champ gets free rule.

"I watched her shadowbox, and the shadow won," she said. "My last battle, I broke the nose of the young lady in three spots. What's more, in the event that I battle her, she'll need to do surgery all over after. I'm dead serious."

Notwithstanding the dramatization encompassing her weight, and a statement she will never again battle at 140 pounds, Justino pronounced after her triumph that she will take superfights to satisfy the fans.

It's irrefutable that a battle with Rousey would fit that bill, to say nothing of its film industry request. Be that as it may, until its marked, it's the same old adventure.