Rainman

10 * on Atlanta

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    nbaclubinfo

Detroit Pistons - Orlando MagicOver 193.5 (O/U) @ 1.87

GAMEDAY GOD

Here are my Week 13 Selections:

Money Line Pick of the week: Last week 1-0 Season Record(9​-4)

​New Orleans Saints - 2​9​0 The ​Saints are 7-0 ATS at home off a home game and 7-1 ATS in their last 8 overall games. Today they have a chance at home to get back to .500. They are going to make most of that opportunity against the cardiac Detroit Lions. The lions are 3-17 straight up away following a Thanksgiving day game and 1-7 ATS away following back to back home games and are 0-6 ATS after they face the vikings. 4 of the Saints losses have been by 4 points or less earlier on in the season. The Saints Defense has been playing much better in the second half of the season and the offense is flat out scary. They have a chance to put up a 100 points over 2 games and I think they can do it. The Saints are also 9-2 ATS at home before back to back away games and 9-1 ATS vs. the NFC. The final kicker here is the Lions will still have at least a 1 game lead and maybe 2 game lead in their division if they loose and the Saints desperately need a win to get to .500 and keep playoff hopes alive. The Saints also have played a much tougher schedule than Detroit. The record of teams played for the Saints is 63-57 vs Detroit opponents are 52-66. Furthermore the last 4 games Detroit has faced QB Sam Bradford and the non existent Minny offense twice, Black Bortles, & Brock Osweiler. Today they get Drew Brees in New Orleans. Good Luck! Give me the more desperate team at home who has played a tougher schedule and is getting better in the second half. The Saints march on.........

Money Line Bankroll Management: If you have any questions about this please call or email me. I will be available until kickoff of 1PM Games.

$5K…………….If you want to target $5K in profit this season then wager $​725 to win $250 on ​Saints Week 1​3​
    $10K…………. If you want to target $10K in profit this season then wager $1​450 to win $500 on ​Saints in Week 1​3​
    $20K…………. If you want to target $20K in profit this season then wager $2​900 to win $1000 on ​Saints in Week 1​3​

Against the spread Selections: Last week (​3-1-2) Season Record- (​22-1​3-​4)

Philadelphia Eagles +2 The Eagles are 10-1 ATS vs. AFC Teams and the NFC East is 12-1 ATS this year vs. the AFC North. The Eagles come into this game off the MNF loss to GB. They should be ready to go against a depleted Bengals offense. The Bengals(2-9 ATS this year- League worst) were all out last week to beat the Ravens to keep their playoff hopes alive. Now that their dreams of extending their playoff loosing streak are over, I think they drained the tank in that game, leaving the Eagles the more motivated team in this one. Even though the Eagles are 1-5 on the road, the record of the teams they lost to are a whopping 39-15-2. They should get WR Matthews back from ankle injury although the latest report says he may not play then WR Nelson Agular back with a purpose from benching(needs to step up) to help Carson and the offense to do just enough to out duel the AJ Green less Bengals. The Philly D and special teams should win their match ups and we need a big play from both of these units in getting Philly back to .500. Take the Eagles from the better division to win this one.

N​ew York Giants +6.5​​​ In a great match up of the QB class 2004, Big Ben vs. Eli(4 Superbowl rings here)- the previous 3 match ups, the underdog has covered. The 8-3 team is getting 6.5 points from the 6-5 team. The 8-3 team plays in the NFC East as mentioned earlier that division is 12-1 ATS vs. the AFC North. I know the Giants make it look ugly every week and will probably do it again here but this should come down to a close game. The Giants have the better defense which is #5 against the run so it should contain Bell, and its also creating lots of turnovers. The Steelers are 1-7 ATS after allowing 7 or less points vs. a non division team,1-5 ATS before back to back away games and just 2-11 ATS off away game and back to back wins. This should be a closer game than the experts think and the capper for me is the Giants are 7-0 as road dogs vs. .500 or better team before they play Dallas and the Giants are a amazing 16-0 ATS as dogs of 5 or more points when playing off a win. Take the Gmen and the points here.

SF 49ers - 1 We got the cover last week with SF & this week the 49ers should get the win and snap their 10 game skid. The 49ers are 8-1 ATS between AFC games while the Bears 0-6 ATS off a non conference game, 1-11 ATS at home vs. opponent off a straight up loss and just 3-16 ATS in their second of back to back home games. Early on in the 49ers 10 game loosing streak they were not even competitive and getting blown out every week. However, since the combination of RB Carlos Hyde returning from injury 3 weeks ago and QB Colin K. finding his game after a few starts their offense is looking visually impressive and they have been very competitive the past 3 weeks against very good teams. Now they basically play a team of back ups in the Bears whose line up has been decimated by injuries and suspensions. The public and sharps are on this one and so am I. Take SF to get the win here.

Against the spread Bankroll Management:

You need to have strong discipline and money management skills wagering on ATS games. I recommend you wager on these games evenly and can try a small parlay. Example- If you wager $250 on each game then take a 3 Team Parlay for $100 to win $600 on the 3 teams above. The Parlay should be 40% of your straight play.

Bonus Play Season Last week won with ​Packers (​8-1-1)

Seattle Seahawks -7.5 I believe the Seahawks were looking ahead to this weeks match up when they lost 14-5 last week to the ever improving Bucs. I am not crazy about the line keep going up but this is a big revenge game for them as they were swept by the Panthers last year including the playoff game where they went down 31-0 and almost came back loosing 31-24 at Carolina. Pete Carroll is 10-2 ATS as a home favorite when seeking revenge and is 10-1 at home in prime time games. The Seahawks come into this game much healthier than last week with Earl Thomas and Michael Bennett both should be playing on defense & RB Rawls third game off a layoff while the Panthers come in reeling from injuries. The Panthers continue to have to shuffle their offensive line, LB Luke Kieckly and sack leader Addison and CB Kurt Coleman are all out. The Panthers are 1-8 ATS when less than .500 off an away game vs. a non division opponent off an away game. Now the Panthers have made every effort to salvage the season since the bye week going 2-2, all 4 games decided by 3 points, However I believe the last 2 losses have just mentally and physically drained them and they are 1-4 on the road vs. Seattle who is 5-0 at home. I know Seattle thinks they can beat Dallas and they want to secure the #2 seed. Seattle will bring that Seattle swagger into this game, between the no show last week and the revenge factor that defense will shine and Russell will be the Russell we know. Seattle will roll on SNF. Lay the points....

Big Al

Added

3* Bills +3, Underdog Shocker

red suit

SF/ Bears over 44

King Creole

4* New Orleans over

Asa (5,4,3) 7- atl, 4- buff, 3- mia, pitt, sea under