Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 3-31-17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar

3-31-17

Stephen Nover | CBB Sides - Saturday, Apr 1 2017 8:35PM
    814 North Carolina -4.5(-110) Westgate vs 813 Oregon triple-dime bet

Analysis: Oregon has been riding a lot of momentum. But North Carolina has a height and talent edge. The week layoff takes away Oregon's momentum, too. So I'm going with the Tar Heels.

North Carolina has far more Big Dance experience than Oregon. The Tar Heels nearly won the NCAA Tournament last season losing on late basket in the title game. Oregon's last Final Four NCAA Tourney experience came in 1939.

This is the matchup where the Ducks are really going to miss Chris Boucher, out for the season after sustaining a knee injury during a semifinal game in the Pac-12 Conference Tournament. Boucher's absence leaves Jordan Bell as the lone quality big man the Ducks have. Bell has had an outstanding NCAA Tournament, but he's not going to be able to hold off the Tar Heels on the boards.

North Carolina has the best rebound differential of any team since Michigan State in 2001 at plus 13. No major conference team has come close since then of having that big of a difference on the boards. The Ducks have advanced this far in the tournament by outrebounding each of their opponents. That's not going to happen here.

Big Al McMordie

NCAAB GOY - Coastal Carolina

10* - St Peter's

Hockey Crusher
    Columbus Blue Jackets -133 over Carolina Hurricanes (pending)
    San Jose Sharks + Calgary Flames OVER 5
    (System Record: 68-4, lost last game)
    Overall Record: 68-67-15

Rest of the Plays
    none

Basketball Crusher
    Chicago Bulls +6 over Cleveland Cavaliers (pending)
    Texas A&M-Corpus Christi +4.5 over St. Peters
    (System Record: 74-4, lost last 2 games)
    Overall Record: 74-74-4

Rest of the Plays
    none

Soccer Crusher
    Nordsjaelland + Lyngby UNDER 2.5
    This match happening in Denmark
    (System Record: 1118-35, won last 3 games and a push)
    Overall Record: 1118-854-181

Pickstennis

Friday - Federer / Kyrgios under 23.5

Sports cash system

Play of the day
    Hornet -2

System 1 Raptor -6
    System 2 76ers +10.5
    System 3 Celtics -10.5

Millerlocks

4:05 PM EST MLB
    BOSTON RED SOX VS. WASHINGTON NATIONALS

PICK: BOSTON RED SOX (-125)

RISK: 11 UNITS

7:35 PM EST MLB
    NEW YORK YANKEES VS. ATLANTA BRAVES

PICK: NEW YORK YANKEES (-140)

Raphael Esparza (VSI)'s Picks For Major League Baseball

MLB 2016 FUTURE PLAYS

4 Unit Play. Take Colorado Rockies Under 80.5 +100 Regular Season Wins (October 2017)
    (mybookie) I have no clue why some baseball critics believe the Colorado Rockies could have a surprising year. The NL West is going to be a tough division and I have the Rockies fighting the San Deigo Padres for the NL West basement. Last year the Rockies won 75 games and their starting rotation is 'iffy' at best and their bullpen has holes in the back end. Colorado has a brutal end of August beginning of September schedule and with this end of the year schedule is the reason why we cash this UNDER ticket.

3 Unit Play. Take Houston Astros Under 91.5 -130 Regular Season Wins (October 2017)
    (Bookmaker) Last year the AL West made me some crazy money because I had the Texas Rangers 'Over' in Total Season Wins and this year we are going back to the AL West. Everybody is sold on the Houston Astros this year and I believe the Rangers/Astros will battle for the division crown. Last year the Astros won 84 games and now the oddsmakers are telling us that Houston is 7 games better. I'm not sold on the Astros bullpen and this year if the Astros struggle at the plate that could spell trouble for them in the division and the American League. This one will be close but I see the Astros winning around 87-88 games this year but watching Houston and Texas battle all year long will be fun.

8 Unit Play. Take Boston Red Sox -160 AL East Division Winner (October 2017)
    (Bookmaker) It's no secret that I'm a huge Chicago Cubs fan and I still have tears flowing but this year is a new year and I believe the Boston Red Sox will be one of the best teams in the league. No team in the East or in the American League can match the potential dominance of the newly created David Price, Rick Porcello, Chris Sale, and yes lets throw in Eduardo Rodriguez. The Red Sox will miss Big Papi but I see a new and improve Pablo Sandoval and we can all agree the Red Sox will add another bat during the trade deadline. I know the AL East has Toronto and Baltimore but nobody in the AL East can go toe-to-toe with the Red Sox pitching staff. This team could be very scary all season long!

Allen Eastman's Picks For Major League Baseball

8-Unit Play. Take Detroit Tigers 'Over' 83.5 Wins (+130)

I think that the Tigers are going to be better than people think this year. This is the same team that won 86 games last year and they have won at least 86 games in five of the past six years, including winning 90 or more three times. Detroit has won at least 86 games seven of the past 10 years. The top players from last year's team are back and healthy, including Justin Verlander, Miguel Cabrera, Ian Kinsler and Victor Martinez. The Tigers were in the playoff hunt until the final series of the season last year and I expect them to compete for a Wild Card this year too. The Tigers don't have enough to pass Cleveland in the Central. But I think Detroit is definitely the second-best team in that division. Minnesota and Chicago are two of the worst teams in the A.L. and Kansas City is rebuilding. That means that Detroit should dominate and pick up a load of wins from their rivals. That is important because of the unbalanced schedule and that means they play the overwhelming majority against those four teams. That is a big advantage compared to teams in the East and West, two very strong divisions. Detroit has some power pitchers in Verlander, Mike Fulmer and Jordan Zimmerman. Those three should lead the way in the rotation. And the lineup is still one of the best in baseball and Detroit was No. 3 in the Majors in team batting last year. The Tigers are also one of the better home teams in the A.L. and they have a lot of advantages working in their favor. I think Detroit will easily finish over .500 and I think that this team will be right around 88-90 wins this year. The fact that it is +130 is the icing on top and I think that this is a very strong selection.

Allen Eastman

MVP LOCK CLUB

LOCK OF THE DAY

Raptors -5.5

GC: NBA PLay

Friday a Powerful NBA Card takes center stage and has a perfect system Blowout and a 5* Totals system that wins by over 17 points on average. MLB Packages are up. Bases was Top 5 over 100 analysts last season. NBA Comp play below.

The NBA Comp play is on Denver plus 1-2 points at 7:05 eastern. The Nuggets are fighting for a playoff spot and are final getting healthy as they have Galinari back. Charlotte has failed to cover the last 3 times at home where the total was 220 or higher. To tie in a league wide system we note that, Non division road dogs of 4 or less with rest like Denver are 10-0 to the spread if they scored and allowed 110 or more and lost as a road dog. Look for Denver to take this one in Charlotte. On Friday we end the month big in baskets with a 5* Totals system and a big Perfect system Blowout. For the Free NBA pick. Play on Denver. GC

Millerlocks

7:00 PM EST NCAAB
    COASTAL CAROLINA VS. WYOMING

PICK: WYOMING -8.5 (-110)

7:08 PM EST NBA
    INDIANA PACERS VS. TORONTO RAPTORS

PICK: TORONTO RAPTORS -5.5 (-116)

8:08 PM EST NBA
    DETROIT PISTONS VS. MILWAUKEE BUCKS

PICK: DETROIT PISTONS +10 (-115)

8:08 PM EST NBA
    DALLAS MAVERICKS VS. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

PICK: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES -4 (-105)

Frank Patron

20,000 Unit NBA Move

Charlotte Hornets -1 over Denver

Group 1: Round Robin by 3's and 4:
    911 Tampa Bay
    913 Cubs
    919 Yankees
    922 Texas

Group 2: Round Robin by 3's and 4:
    929 Dodgers
    933 Red Sox
    932 Giants
    928 Mariners

"The Whale" uses a round robin betting strategy. A round robin bet consists of betting multiple parlays in each group of bets. A Round Robin by 3's and 4 means you'll be making parlay bets of all 3-team combinations as well as a parlay on the 4 teams. A Round Robin by 2's and 3 means you'll be making parlay bets of all 2-team combinations as well as a parlay on the 3 teams.

Spartan
    3*okc 1.5

Stephen nover
    2*
    Vancouver Canucks money line+145

Sleepyj
    1*
    Calgary money line -131

3*