(System Record: 78-4, won last 4 games)
    Overall Record: 78-74-4

Rest of the Plays
    none

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Soccer Crusher
    Pachuca + Dallas OVER 2.5
    This match happening in Concacaf
    (System Record: 1120-35, lost last game)
    Overall Record: 1120-855-181

sports cash system

play of the day
    Net +1

system 1 Wizards -4
    system 2 Magic +10
    system 3 Bulls -3

mlbtotal us

MLB 2017
    Tampa Bay Rays - New York Yankees
    Over 7,5

ASI

​MLB
    LUCAS- April Record (1-1-1 -.05)
    New York Yankees -117 Tampa bay Rays (7pm)
    Chicago Cubs -144 St Louis Cardinals (8pm)
    JEFF- April Record (2-1 +.70)
    ​San Franciscio Giants -150 Arizona Diamondbacks (940pm)

NHL
    JEFF - April Record (1-2-1 -1.00)
    Pittsburgh Penguins -160 Columbus Blue Jackets (7pm)

NBA
    PATRICK- April Record (1-2 -1.20)
    Golden State Warriors -13.5 Minnesota Timberwolves (1030pm)
    JEFF- April Record (1-1 -.10)
    Philadelphia 76ers -1 Brooklyn Nets (7pm)

SOCCER
    SIMON- April Record (6-5-2 +.64)
    ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP
    (OVER 2.5 +115) Queens Park Rangers @ Aston Villa (245pm)
    ENGLAND NATIONAL LEAGUE
    (OVER 2.5 -102) Sutton United @ Tranmere (245pm)
    GERMNAY 2ND BUNDESLIGA
    (OVER 3 -103) Nurnberg @ Hannover 96 (1130am)

MVP LOCK CLUB

LOCK OF THE DAY

Cubs -140

Robert Ferringo MLB

*****8-UNIT NHL GAME OF THE YEAR TUESDAY!*****

*****5 STRAIGHT 8-UNIT GOTY WINNERS (ALL SPORTS) OVER THE LAST FOUR MONTHS!*****

****THREE OF FOUR TOP PLAY NHL WINS (5-UNIT WINS)!*****

*****7-UNIT NBA PLAY TUESDAY!*****

*****FIVE STRAIGHT WINNING NBA NIGHTS (6-1, +$2,500)*****

*****8-UNIT (TWOLVES) + 7-UNIT (UTAH) NBA WINNERS LAST WEEK*****

*****+$13,200 IN NBA PROFIT DATING BACK TO LAST YEAR = NO. 1 IN THE USA!*****

5-Unit Play. Take #917 Detroit (-120) over Chicago White Sox (2 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Everything in this game points to the Tigers. I think that Chicago is going to be horrific this season. They traded away two of their best players, Chris Sale and Adam Eaton, this offseason, and this White Sox team is full bore into its rebuilding phases. With the Cubs winning World Series across the city there can't be any excitement around this squad or their home opener. The Tigers are going with Justin Verlander, who probably could've won the Cy Young last year and dominated in the second half of the season. Verlander has owned the White Sox, going 20-6 in his last 26 starts against them, and he is 8-3 in his last 11 starts in Chicago. Detroit's lineup is healthy right now and they are ready to get this season going. This team feasts on left-handed pitching and they have had some success against Jose Quintana, who didn't get a lot of work this spring. I just think the Tigers are the must better team here, with the better lineup, and I will take Verlander to continue his success over the Sox at this price.

1-Unit Play. Take #903 Chicago Cubs (-135) over St. Louis (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Maybe Adam Wainwright has just stopped giving a damn. Or maybe the slow air-out-of-the-balloon depression of his skills that started last year is just continuing. But Wainwright was a joke this spring. He has traditionally been really good in the spring, allowing just 29 earned runs in 97 innings the past five years (2.61 ERA). But this season he got shelled, giving up 17 runs, four home runs, and a .338 batting average in 19 innings this spring. Not good. The Cubs nearly came back to win their opener, but came up short in a 4-3 loss. Are they going to go 0-2 to start the season? I don't think so. Jake Arrieta doesn't have good spring numbers. But he never does. Arrieta does, however, have a 7-2 career record and a 1.85 career ERA against the Cardinals.

3-Unit Play. Take #908 L.A. Dodgers (-1.5, -110) over San Diego (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Clayton Richard is another guy that really struggled this preseason, allowing 21 runs and 34 hits in just 20 innings. Richard wasn't fooling anyone, giving up three homers to just nine strikeouts. Kenta Maeda looked sharp and comfortable in his second spring with the Dodgers, posting a nearly 4-to-1 K-to-BB ratio while holding opposing hitters to just a .182 batting average. The Padres showed yesterday what their Triple-A caliber lineup can and can't do. They are outclassed in this matchup with one of the best teams in baseball and this one should be another bloodletting.

1-Unit Play. Take #911 Cleveland (-155) over Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I am following the line movement a bit on this game. The Indians opened at -130 and this line has spiked up. Texas is not the same team without Adrian Beltre, that is for sure, and I think that this is a team that is going to struggle this year just in general. The staff got hit for eight runs yesterday and it could be worse today. I have this one as 9-4 for the Indians.

Today's Totals (I generally do not writeup totals because these are based on proprietary systems.)

5-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 9.0 (+100) Cleveland at Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Carlos Carrasco - who is coming back from injury - has been a disaster this spring. He only threw 11 innings, missing a start to elbow tenderness (never a good sign) and missing another start due to the birth of his kid. Carrasco has an 11.45 ERA and he allowed five home runs and 18 hits in his brief time. Carrasco won't go more than five innings so this one will be won or lost by the Indians bullpen. That's not really conducive to a lot of runs. But Texas was mashing yesterday in a game that saw 13 runs and I see more of the same today. Martin Perez has not been good. And the Indians smoked lefties last year. I see both starters run by the sixth inning and this game is going to tuck 'over thanks to the bullpens. I see at least 28 base runners in this game and around 10 total runs (on the low end). Play 'over'.

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 7.5 (+100) San Diego at L.A. Dodgers (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 7.5 N.Y. Yankees at Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 8.5 Seattle at Houston (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

Baseball33

USA: MLB Milwaukee Brewers - Colorado Rockies

Milwaukee Brewers

Allen Eastman MLB

3-Unit Play. Take #915 Los Angeles Angels (-105) over Oakland (10 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I will go with the Angels in this one. They lost yesterday but I think that they will even up this series with the A's. I like how Matt Shoemaker has thrown for this team and I think that he will be his young counterpart. Shoemaker has won four of five starts against the A's. He is also 4-1 in this last five starts in Oakland. The Angels are 8-3 in their last 11 games in Oakland and they are 7-3 in their last 10 games against the A's overall. I think that they will rebound after last night's loss and get a win here.

2-Unit Play. Take #911 Cleveland (-145) over Texas (8 p.m., Tuesday, April 4)

I will back the defending A.L. champions again. I won with the Indians last night thanks to new edition Edwin Encarnacion. I will go back to the Indians in this one. I think that Cleveland will get the jump on lefty Martin Perez. Perez has a 12.46 ERA in his three games against Cleveland in his career. I expect him to struggle here as well. The Indians were great against lefties last year, going 31-15 in their last 46 games against southpaws. I think that will continue here in 2017. Go with the Indians in this one.

Allen Eastman

VSI MLB

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

4 Unit Play. Take #902 Milwaukee -110 over Colorado (7:40p.m., Tuesday April 4)
    The Brewers blew a 5-4 lead in the 7th inning yesterday at home and lost 7-5 to Colorado but tonight I see the Brewers getting even. Zach Davies takes the mound for the Brew Crew and if he can keep the ball down tonight I see him having a quality start and I see the Brewers hitting Tyler Anderson hard at Miller Park. Last year Tyler Anderson lost his last 4 road starts and the Brewers last 18 games against a left-handed starter they have won 13 games. Last 7 meetings between these two teams the Brewers are 5-2 and again revenge will be made tonight.

GC: MLB

Tuesday headliner is the 2017 Highest rated 7* NBA Game of the year. In MLB we have 2 Early season MLB Power system plays. MLB Comp play below.

On Tuesday the MLB Comp play is on the Chicago Cubs at 8:15 eastern. Look for the Cubs to bounce back and get their first win with J. Arietta on the mound. Arietta has won 6 straight road starts in April. He has an 8-2 record with a solid 2.15 era vs the Cards. St. Louis counters with A. Wainwright. In his last 2 starts vs the Cubs he allowed 10 runs in 8+ innings. The Cubs also fit a nice 87% system that plays on certain road favorites with a total that is 8 or less and off a 1 run road favored loss vs an opponent off a 1 run home dog win that also scored 4 or less and had `10+ hits in the win. Play on Chicago. On Tuesday the 7* Highest rated 2017 NBA Play of the year takes center stage and is backed with a never lost system that beats the line by over 10 points and goes back over 23 seasons. In MLB we look to keep it going with 2 powerful early season power system sides. Message to jump on. For the MLB Free pick. Play on the Chicago Cubs. GC

Wiseguy Insider

POD: Washington Wizards -4

Alan Harris MLB

4 Unit Play. Take #901/902 Colorado Rockies vs Milwaukee Brewers Over 8.5 -115 (7:40 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

Two teams that have been trending to the over will meet when the Colorado Rockies take on the Brewers at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI on Tuesday night. Tyler Anderson (5-6, 3.54 ERA, 1.29 WHIP in 2016) will get the start for the Rockies and he will be opposed by Zach Davies (11-7, 3.97 ERA, 1.25 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Brewers. Colorado closed out their 2016 season by going 3-1-1 to the over in Anderson's last five starts and they are an excellent 8-3 to the over in their last eleven road games including Monday afternoon. The Brewers have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone up and over the number in five of their last six games when facing a left-handed starter and they ended their 2016 campaign by going 5-1 to the over when Davies starts at home versus a team with a winning record. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 10-4 to the over in their last fourteen head to head meetings at Miller Park along with going a lights out 20-8-1 to the over in their last 29 games overall and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both starters to struggle a bit in Milwaukee on Tuesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #903 Chicago Cubs -140 over St Louis Cardinals (8:15 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

The Chicago Cubs will look to bounce back from their Opening Night loss to the Cardinals when the two teams meet again at Busch Stadium in St Louis, MO on Tuesday night. Jake Arrieta (18-8, 3.10 ERA, 1.08 WHIP in 2016) will get the start for the Cubs and he will be opposed by Adam Wainwright (13-9, 4.62 ERA, 1.40 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Cardinals. Chicago has posted an 11-4 record in their last fifteen games when facing a right-handed starter and they closed out their 2016 season going an excellent 22-7 in their last 29 games following a loss. The Cardinals, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 8-19 in their last 27 games following a day off and they have lost their last seven games when facing a pitcher with a WHIP of 1.15 or lower. Throw in the fact that the Cubs are 5-1 in Arrieta's las six starts versus the Cards and we'll lay the small price with them here to get the road win in St Louis on Tuesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #905 San Francisco Giants -150 1st Five Innings Over Arizona Diamondbacks (9:40 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

The San Francisco Giants will look to bounce back from a bad loss to the Diamondbacks on Opening Day when the two teams meet at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ on Tuesday night. Johnny Cueto (18-5, 2.79 ERA, 1.09 WHIP) will get the start for the Giants and he will be opposed by Patrick Corbin (5-13, 5.15 ERA, 1.56 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Diamondbacks. The Giants have posted a 6-1 record in their last seven games following a loss going back to the end of last season and they closed out their year last year by going 13-5 in Cueto's last eighteen road starts. The DBacks, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they went just 2-5 in their last seven games following a win at the end of last year and they were an awful 5-16 in Corbin's last 21 starts. The Giants have also dominated the Diamondbacks as they have gone a lights out 13-3 in the last sixteen head to head meetings between the two teams. All that being said, however, we're taking the Giants in the first five innings here as their bullpen is awful, as we saw on Sunday and we like our chances better with this wager as Cueto against Corbin is a huge pitching advantage for the Giants in Phoenix on Tuesday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #907 San Diego Padres +210 over Los Angeles Dodgers (10:10 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

The San Diego Padres will look to bounce back from an Opening Day blowout loss to the Dodgers on Monday afternoon when the two teams meet again at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday night. Clayton Richard (3-4, 3.33 ERA, 1.66 WHIP) will get the start for the Padres and he will be opposed by Kenta Maeda (16-11, 3.48 ERA, 1.14 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Dodgers. Look, we aren't going to pretend that the Padres are any good but they closed out last season pretty good in this spot and at an over +200 price, they're worth a shot here. They posted a 5-1 record in Richard's last six starts versus a team from the NL West and they won six of his last seven starts overall. The Dodgers, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they went 0-6 in their last six games when they faced a left-handed starter. Throw in the fact that they also lost five of Maeda's starts to close out the 2016 season and we'll take the Padres at the big underdog price to get the road win in LA on Tuesday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #909 New York Yankees -115 over Tampa Bay Rays (7:10 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

The New York Yankees will look to bounce back from a bad Opening Day loss to the Rays when the two teams meet again at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg, FL on Tuesday night. CC Sabathia (9-12, 3.91 ERA, 1.32 WHIP in 2016) will get the start for the Yankees and he will be opposed by Jake Odorizzi (10-6, 3.69 ERA, 1.19 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Rays. New York has posted a 5-2 record in their last seven games where they faced a team with a winning record and they closed out their 2016 season by going 7-3 in their last ten road games versus a team with a home winning % of .600 or higher. The Rays, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have lost eight of their last eleven home games going back to the end of last season and they are just 2-6 in their last eight games versus an AL East Division rival. Throw in the fact that the Yanks are a perfect 5-0 in Sabathia's last five starts against the Rays and we'll take them at the pickem or so price to get the road win in Tampa on Tuesday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #911/912 Cleveland Indians vs Texas Rangers Under 9 -120 (8:10 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

Cleveland has posted a perfect 6-0-1 record to the under in their last seven games when facing a team that allowed five runs or more in their last game and they have also gone a perfect 5-0 to the under in their last five games where they faced a left-handed starter. They have also gone 5-1-1 to the under in their last seven games following a game where they scored five runs or more and they are a lights out 9-2 to the under in their last eleven games following a win going back to the end of last season. The Rangers have also been a bit of an under team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have stayed under the number in 26 of Perez's last 39 starts when facing a team with a winning record. Throw in the fact that the Indians have gone 8-2 to the under in Carrasco's last ten road starts and that's where we'll have our play as our numbers have a 4-3 or 5-2 type game in Arlington on Tuesday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #917 Detroit Tigers -120 over Chicago White Sox (2:10 PM, Tuesday, April 4)

The Tigers closed out their 2016 season by going 5-1 in their last six road games where they faced a left-handed starter and they were an excellent 7-3 in their last ten games where they went up against an AL Central Division rival. The White Sox, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they ended their 2016 by going 2-8 in their last ten games where they faced a pitcher with a WHIP of 1.15 or lower and they went an awful 5-11 in Jose Quintana's last sixteen starts versus a team from the AL Central. Throw in the fact that the Tigers have gone 8-3 in Verlander's last eleven starts at Guaranteed Rate Field along with the fact that he is 20-6 in his last 26 starts versus the White Sox overall and we'll lay the small price here with the Tigers to get the Opening Day road win in Chicago on Tuesday afternoon.

These are all your MLB Plays for today. Your next MLB update will be Wednesday, April 5, 2017.

Derek Hayes
    MLB
    *Indians/Dodgers +141
    *Astros -158
    *Rockies -108

Accu Picks

MLB
    3* #915 Angels (Shoemaker) -112

BEST SPORTS CAPPER