milw -105
    over White Sox 9 runs.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    Raphael Esparza (VSI)
    *7U GOLF MASTERS PLAY*
    Rory Mcllroy -130.

Rickie Fowler -115.

11th: MLB 8u: 902 CIN O 4.5 1st 5. CIN O 8.5gm. 913 KC+105 1st 5. KC+110gm. 923 PIT+145 1st 5. PIT+150gm.

11th: MLB 8u: 926 STL+108 1st 5. STL+113gm. STL O 4 1st 5. STL O 7.5gm. 916 CHW+105 1st 5. CHW+110gm. 917 LAA-.5 1st 5+135. LAA-1.5+175.

11th: MLB 8u: 907 MIA+135 1st 5. MIA+140gm. MIA O 8.5.

Sports cash system

play of the day
    braves +1.5

system 1 royals +1.5
    system 2 red sox -1.5
    system 3 tigers -1.5

Pickstennis

WTA - SINGLES: Charleston (USA), clay - 1/8-finals
    Sevastova A. - Jabeur O.
    Under 21.5
    Odd:1,80

WTA - SINGLES: Monterrey (Mexico), hard - 1/8-finals
    Kerber A. - Minella M.
    Under 19
    Odd:1,86

Allan desrosiers

8 cards
    7 philly
    7 ninny

the shark wins

reds tt over 4
    cubs tt over 4

Thursday's game between the Pirates and Red Sox has been postponed due to rain.
    The game will be made up next Thursday, April 13

Goodfella
    NBA 3* TRIPLE DIME GAME OF MONTH
    Minnesota/Portland Over The Total

GC: NHL Play

Thursday card has a 5* NBA Blowout and Early Season Power system plays in MLB Action. NHL Comp play below.

The NHL Comp play is on Toronto. The leafs will look to bounce back off a home loss and they catch Tampa in a tough spot as the Lightning are 1-8 playing a 4th game in 6 nights and they are 48-101 long term vs winning home teams. Toronto is 5-1 off a loss of 3 or more goals and have won 7 of 9 vs the Eastern Conference. In games vs an opponent with a losing road record The leafs have won 4 straight. We will stay at home with Toronto tonight. On Thursday the NBA 5* Undefeated Blowout system is up along with Powerful and exclusive Early season MLB Systems. Last season we finished at or near the top of top leader boards and have started fast again this season. For the NHL Free pick. Play on Toronto. GC

Robert Ferringo MLB

2-Unit Play. Take #901 Philadelphia (+100) over Cincinnati (12:30 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

The aptly named Rookie Davis is making his MLB debut for the Reds today. I know Clay Buchholz is kind of a disaster. But I will still take him over a kid that will be fighting all kinds of nerves.

2-Unit Play. Take #906 L.A. Dodgers (-1.5, -110) over San Diego (3 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

I really just think that the Dodgers are going to bomb San Diego. There is no reason that Jerad Weaver should still be pitching in the Majors. This guy is shot and Los Angeles is very familiar with his stuff. Tuesday was a blip on the radar. The Dodgers are going to win this series. That means winning this game. And the odds are strong that if they win they will win by more than one run.

2-Unit Play. Take #915 Detroit (-130) over Chicago White Sox (2 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

I don't really like Jordan Zimmerman, so I am glad that the Tigers switched up their rotation and are going with Matt Boyd today. And I still really don't like James Shield, who has just fallen off a cliff after being one of the more undervalued pitchers in baseball over most of the last decade. Detroit's lineup is healthy. And even though Shields has had their number I don't see that continuing. I also think that the White Sox are going to struggle against lefties all season long and that will start today.

3-Unit Play. Take #919 Toronto (-125) over Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

The Rays took their series from the Yankees, but weren't overly impressive while doing it as the Yankees repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. Toronto has to be a little salty after losing both games up in Baltimore; they want to get that first win. This is a Jays lineup that I still think is going to be very good against lefties this year and I think they will jump on Blake Snell here today. Snell had wavering control in Spring Training and that was a bit of an issue last year as well. Marcus Stroman was an ace in the WBC this spring and I expect him to continue to be sharp and throw in top form. Toronto wants this one more and the Rays will have a letdown here.

1-Unit Play. Take #922 Houston (-150) over Seattle (8 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

Houston is no joke this year. They have won the first three games of this series and they have come firing out of the gate. When all is said and done this could end up being the best team in the A.L. and I expect them to be in the Top 3 all season. Thehy are hot right now and I think they can pull off the four-game sweep over sagging Seattle.

1-Unit Play. Take #925 Chicago Cubs (-125) over St. Louis (1:45 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

I think the Cubs will get the rubber match in this one. I think it means a lot to both teams to get this first series of the year. Both teams know it is a long season. But they also both definitely want to establish the upper hand. And the fact is I just think that the Cubs are the better team. Lance Lynn is making his first start since 2015 and lost all of last season to injury. I think he could have some rust. He was great this spring. But that doesn't automatically mean it will carry over here. I think the Cubs will break through in their second time through the order and they will take this one.

Carpe diem. Good luck.

Allen Eastman MLB

2-Unit Play. Take #901 Philadelphia (+100) over Cincinnati (12:30 p.m., Thursday, April 6)

I am going with the Phillies here. These two teams split the first two games. But I see the Phillies winning this series. Rookie Davis is just that - a rookie! He is making his MLB debut. He struggled last year in Triple-A. I think he will struggle here. Davis had a solid spring training. But I don't know that it will translate in this game. Clay Buchholz is making his debut for the Phillies. He did not have a great spring so he knows this is an important first start with a new team. I think he will be better than the rookie and get the win here.

Allen Eastman

VSI MLB

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

2 Unit Play. Take #908 Washington -160 over Miami (4:05p.m., Thursday April 6)
    Tonight Washington goes for the 3-game home sweep and tonight the have lefty Gio Gonzalez on the mound. Yesterday the Nationals needed a 4 run 4th inning to take control of the Marlins and tonight I see Gonzalez taking control of the game early. Marlins are 2-5 following a SU loss and the Nationals are 6-1 when Gonzalez starts at home. Washington is also 5-0 at home when Gonzalez starts against Miami.

3 Unit Play. Take #919 Toronto -120 over Tampa Bay (7:10p.m., Thursday April 6)
    The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking for their first 'W' of the season and tonight in Tampa, Florida I see the Jays grabbing the victory. The Blue Jays dropped back-to-back road games in Baltimore and in those 2 road games the Jays bats were quite only scoring a total of 3 runs. Tonight the Jays bats get to the Rays starter Blake Snell as the Jays always hit left-handed pitching. Toronto is 5-1 in their last 6 road games against left-handed pitching and the Rays ate 3-7 against AL East teams.

Alan Harris MLB

3 Unit Play. Take #901/902 Philadelphia Phillies vs Cincinnati Reds Over 9 (12:35 PM, Thursday, April 6)

Two teams that have been trending to the over despite going under in the first two games of their series will meet when the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Reds at the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati, OH on Thursday afternoon. Clay Buchholz (8-10, 4.78 ERA, 1.33 WHIP in 2016) will get the start for the Phillies and he will be opposed by Rookie Davis, who will be making his first career start for the Reds. The Phillies have posted a 6-2 record to the over in their last eight road games and they have gone an excellent 5-2 to the over in their last seven road games where they faced a right-handed starter. The Reds have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here today as they have gone up and over the number in six of their last seven home games where they faced a right-handed starter and in eight of their last nine home games overall. Throw in the fact that Buchholz struggled through the spring and was awful last year along with the fact that the Reds have a kid who has never been in this spot before getting the start and we'll play the over as we expect the bats to finally get going in Cincinnati on Thursday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take #904 Milwaukee Brewers -110 over Colorado Rockies (1:40 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Milwaukee Brewers will look to earn a series split with the Colorado Rockies when the two teams meet at Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI on Thursday afternoon. Chase Anderson (9-11, 4.39 ERA, 1.37 WHIP) will get the start for the Brewers and he will be opposed by Antonio Senzatela, who be making his major-league debut for the Rockies. The Brewers have posted a 5-2 record in their last seven games when facing a team that scored two runs or less in their previous contest and they have won six of their last eight games when facing a team with a winning % of .600 or higher. The Rockies, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 2-5 in their last seven games following a loss and they have lost their last four games when facing a team that allowed two runs or less in their last game. Throw in the fact that Colorado is an awful 7-19 in their last 26 road games going back to the end of the 2016 season and we'll take the Brew Crew at the pickem or so price to get the home win in Milwaukee on Thursday afternoon.

4 Unit Play. Take #908 Washington Nationals -160 over Miami Marlins (4:05 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Washington Nationals will look to complete a three-game sweep of the Miami Marlins when the two teams meet at Nationals Park in Washington DC on Thursday afternoon. Gio Gonzalez (11-11, 4.57 ERA, 1.34 WHIP in 2016) will get the start for the Nationals and he will be opposed by Tom Koehler (9-13, 4.33 ERA, 1.47 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Marlins. Washington has posted a 10-3 record in their last thirteen games when facing a team with a winning % of .400 or lower and they have gone an excellent 15-6 in their last 21 home games where they faced a right-handed starter. The Marlins, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 1-6 in their last seven games versus a NL East Division rival going back to the end of last season and they are an awful 0-8 in Koehler's last eight starts overall. Throw in the fact that the Nats are a lights out 35-16 in their last 51 home games against the Marlins and we'll lay the price with them here to get the home win in DC on Thursday afternoon.

3 Unit Play. Take #909 Atlanta Braves +145 over New York Mets (7:05 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Atlanta Braves will look for a series win over the Mets when the two teams meet at Citi Field in New York, NY on Thursday night. Jamie Garcia (10-13, 4.67 ERA, 1.38 WHIP) will get the start for the Braves and he will be opposed by Matt Harvey (4-10, 4.86 ERA, 1.47 WHIP in 2016), who is expected to get the call on the hill for the Mets. Atlanta has posted an 8-1 record in their last nine games where they faced a team with a winning record and they have gone an excellent 11-2 in their last thirteen games versus a NL East Division rival. The Mets, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 3-7 in Harvey's last ten starts and they have lost seven of his last eight starts versus a team from the NL East. Throw in the fact that the Braves are 7-1 in their last eight trips to Citi Field and we'll take them at the underdog price to get the win in New York on Thursday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #911/912 San Francisco Giants vs Arizona Diamondbacks Over 9.5 +100 (9:40 PM, Thursday, April 6)

Two teams that have been trending to the over will meet when the San Francisco Giants take on the Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ on Thursday night. Jeff Samardzija (12-11, 3.81 ERA, 1.20 WHIP) will get the start for the Giants and he will be opposed by Robbie Ray (8-15, 4.90 ERA, 1.47 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Diamondbacks. The Giants have posted a perfect 5-0-1 record to the over in their last six games overall going back to end of the 2016 season and they are an excellent 6-1 to the over in their last seven games versus a NL West Division rival. The Diamondbacks have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone up and over the number in six of their last seven Game #4's of a series and they are 8-3 to the over in Ray's last starts when facing a team from the NL West. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 8-1 to the over in their last nine head to head meetings at Chase Field and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both starters to struggle a bit in Phoenix on Thursday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #913 Kansas City Royals +110 over Minnesota Twins (1:10 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Kansas City Royals will look to avoid a series sweep by the Twins when the two teams meet at Target Field in Minneapolis, MN on Thursday afternoon. Jason Hammel (15-10, 3.83 ERA, 1.21 WHIP) will get the start for the Royals and he will be opposed by Kyle Gibson (6-11, 5.07 ERA, 1.56 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Twins. Minnesota has gone just 2-9 in their last eleven games following a win and they are an awful 8-19 in their last 27 home games dating back to the end of the 2016 season. They have also lost eleven of their last fifteen Game #3's of a series and they are just 2-5 in Gibson's last seven home starts versus a team with a losing record. The Royals, despite losing the first two games of the series, have been pretty good in the spot they are in here tonight as they have won twelve of their last seventeen trips to Target Field and they are a lights out 35-16 in the last 51 head to head meetings overall between the two teams. Throw in the fact that the Twins are 5-18 following a game where they scored five runs or more and we'll take the Royals at the small plus money price to get the road win in Minnesota on Thursday afternoon.

2 Unit Play. Take #915/916 Detroit Tigers vs Chicago White Sox Over 9 -125 (2:10 PM, Thursday, April 6)

Detroit has posted a perfect 7-0 record to the over in their last seven games versus a team from the AL Central and they have gone an excellent 7-2-1 to the over in their last ten games overall going back to the end of the 2016 season, The White Sox have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here today as they have gone up and over the number in five of their last seven Game #2's of a series and they are 7-2 to the over in their last nine when facing a team from the Central Division. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 4-1-1 to the over in their last six meetings at Guaranteed Rate Field and that's where we'll have our play as we expect both starters and both bullpens to struggle a bit on the South Side on Thursday afternoon.

4 Unit Play. Take #917 Los Angeles Angels -105 over Oakland A's (3:35 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Los Angeles Angels will look to take three of four from the A's when the two teams meet at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA on Thursday afternoon. Tyler Skaggs (3-4, 4.17 ERA, 1.49 WHIP) will get the start for the Angels and he will be opposed by Andrew Triggs (1-1, 4.31 ERA, 1.23 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the A's. The Angels have posted a 4-1 record in their last five games following a win and they have gone an excellent 11-3 in their last fourteen games versus an AL West Division rival. The A's, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 2-10 in their last twelve home games dating back to the end of the 2016 season and they have lost twelve of their last sixteen games overall. Throw in the fact that the Angels have gone 10-4 in their last fourteen trips to Oakland and we'll take them at the pickem or so price to get the road win in the Bay Area on Thursday afternoon.

4 Unit Play. Take #919 Toronto Blue Jays -125 over Tampa Bay Rays (7:05 PM, Thursday, April 6, MLB Network)

The Toronto Blue Jays will look for their first win of 2017 when they hit the road to take on the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg, FL on Thursday night. Marcus Stroman (9-10, 4.37 ERA, 1.29 WHIP) will get the start for the Jays and he will be opposed by Blake Snell (6-8, 3.54 ERA, 1.62 WHIP), who is expected to get the call on the hill for the Rays. Toronto has posted a 5-1 record in their last six road games where they faced a left-handed starter and they have gone an excellent 6-2 in their last eight Game #1's of a series. The Rays, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 2-5in their last seven games when facing an AL East Division rival and they have that same 2-5 record in Snell's last seven starts versus a team with a losing record. Throw in the fact that the Rays have lost eleven of their last seventeen games overall dating back to the end of last season and we'll lay the small price here with the Jays to get their first win of the season at Tampa on Thursday night.

2 Unit Play. Take #922 Houston Astros -155 over Seattle Mariners (8:05 PM, Thursday, April 6)

Houston has posted a 6-1 record in their last seven home games when facing a team with a road winning % of .400 or lower and they have gone 4-1 in Joe Musgrove's last five starts versus an AL West Division Rival. The Mariners, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone 0-5 in their last five games versus a team from the AL West and they have lost their last six road games versus a team with a home winning % of .600 or higher. Throw in the fact that the Astros have gone 8-2 in the last ten head to head meetings between the two teams at Minute Maid and 12-4 in the last sixteen overall and we'll lay the price with them here to get the home win in Houston on Thursday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #925 Chicago Cubs -125 over St Louis Cardinals (1:45 PM, Thursday, April 6)

The Chicago Cubs will look for a series win over the Cardinals when the two teams meet at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, MO on Thursday afternoon. John Lackey (11-8, 3.35 ERA, 1.06 WHIP) will get the start for the Cubs and he will be opposed by Lance Lynn (12-11, 3.03 ERA, 1.37 WHIP in 2016), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Cardinals. Chicago has posted a 6-2 record in their last eight road games and they have gone an excellent 12-4 in their last sixteen road games where they faced a right-handed starter. The Cardinals, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 1-4 in Lynn's last five home starts and they have lost their last eight games when facing a pitcher with a WHIP of 1.15 or lower. Throw in the fact that the Cubs have beaten Lynn and the Cards the last four games where he started against them and we'll lay the small price with them here to get the road win and series win in St. Louis on Thursday afternoon.

These are all your MLB Plays for today. Your next MLB update will be Friday, April 7, 2017.

MVP LOCK CLUB

LOCK OFTHE DAY

Bulls -6.5

Ultra Sports

920 3 units Tampa Bay Rays +115 List Snell vs. Stroman

NBN Sports

NBA
    3* #702 Orlando -2.5