4-14-17

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    mlbtotal us

USA: MLB
    New York Yankees - St.Louis Cardinals
    Over 8

Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Rangers on Thursday and likes the Wild on Friday.

The deficit is 805 sirignanos.

Baseball Crusher
    Atlanta Braves -149 over San Diego Padres
    (System Record: 5-0, lost last 2 games)
    Overall Record: 5-4

Rest of the Plays
    none

Hockey Crusher
    Edmonton Oilers -146 over San Jose Sharks
    (System Record: 69-5, lost last 6 games and a push)
    Overall Record: 69-74-17

Rest of the Plays
    none

Soccer Crusher
    San Martin de San Juan + Lanus UNDER 2.5
    This match happening in Argentina
    (System Record: 1126-35, won last 6 games and 4 pushes)
    Overall Record: 1126-855-185

winbetssport

Guaranteed Belgium Jupiler League St. Liege -0,5 -114

Tip of the day Netherlands Eerste Divisie Oss - Jong PSV UNDER 3, 3,5 -110

Allen Eastman Baseball

7-Unit Play. Take #925 Houston (-125) over Oakland (10 p.m., Friday, April 14)

I love the Astros in this spot. They had yesterday off and that is key for a team with some veterans like Carlos Beltran and Brian McCann. Oakland had to play in Kansas City last night and then fly home. That hurts their chances. Houston has won seven straight games against Oakland and the Astros have their number. Dallas Keuchel has been excellent to start this season, allowing just four hits in 14 innings over his first two starts. I expect that to continue tonight. He has owned the A's and Houston is 7-2 in his last nine starts against Oakland. Keuchel is also making this start on extra rest and he has won four straight in that position. Oakland is just 3-10 at home and 10-27 in their last 37 games against the rest of their division. Kendall Graveman is just 2-7 in divisional starts. Houston is the play in this one and I think that they take it 5-2 in a game that they get up early and close down with their bullpen. Play the Astros.

Allen Eastman

Alan Harris MLB

3 Unit Play. Take #902 Chicago Cubs -1.5 +125 over Pittsburgh Pirates (2:20 PM, Friday, April 14, MLB Network)

The Chicago Cubs will look for their fifth win in their last six games when they take on the Pittsburgh Pirates at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL on Friday afternoon. Kyle Hendricks (1-0, 6.00 ERA, 1.00 WHIP) will get the start for the Cubs and he will be opposed by Gerrit Cole (0-1, 6.55 ERA, 1.64 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Pirates. Chicago has posted a 6-1 record in their last seven Game #1's of a series where Hendrick's got the start and they are an excellent 20-8 in his last 28 starts overall going back to the 2016 season. The Pirates, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 1-6 in Cole's last seven starts and they are an awful 4-22 in their last 26 games where they faced a team with a winning record. Throw in the fact that the Cubs are a perfect 5-0 in Hendrick's last five starts versus the Pirates along with the fact that they won 19 of the last 26 overall between the two teams and we'll lay the 1.5 runs with them here in a game that we have them winning pretty easily in Chicago on Friday afternoon.

4 Unit Play. Take #903 New York Mets -160 over Miami Marlins (7:10 PM, Friday, April 14)

The New York Mets will look to extend their win streak to six games when they take on the Marlins at Marlins Park in Miami, FL on Friday night. Noah Syndergaard (0-1, 0.69 ERA, 0.77 WHIP) will get the start for the Mets and he will be opposed by Edinson Volquez (0-1, 3.27 ERA, 1.18 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Marlins. New York has posted a perfect 5-0 record in Syndergaard's last five road starts and they have gone an excellent 8-3 in his last eleven starts overall. The Marlins, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have lost six of their last eight games when facing a starting pitcher with a WHIP of 1.15 or lower and they have gone just 1-5 in their last six Game #2's of a series. Throw in the fact that the Mets are 8-1 in their last nine road games and we'll lay the price with them here to get the road win in Miami on Friday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #906 Washington Nationals -1.5 +110 over Philadelphia Phillies (4:05 PM, Friday, April 14)

The Washington Nationals will look to bounce back from their loss to the Cardinals on Wednesday along with their third win in their last four games when they take on the Philadelphia Phillies at Nationals Park in Washington DC on Friday afternoon. Steven Strasburg (1-0, 3.21 ERA, 1.00 WHIP) and he will be opposed by Aaron Nola (0-1, 4.50 ERA, 1.50 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Phillies. Washington has posted an 8-2 record in their last ten games following a loss and they have gone a lights out 22-5 in Strasburg's last 27 home starts where he faced a team with a losing record. The Phillies, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here today as they have gone just 2-6 in their last eight games following a day off and they are an awful 4-12 in their last sixteen games overall going back to the end of the 2016 season. Throw in the fact that the Nats have won six of their last seven home games against Philly along with thirteen of the last sixteen overall and we'll lay the 1.5 runs with them here in a game where our numbers really have them getting to Nola in DC on Friday afternoon.

2 Unit Play. Take #907/908 San Diego Padres vs. Atlanta Braves Over 7.5 -125 (7:35 PM, Friday, April 14)

We're basing this play here on what we have read about the new SunTrust Park is going to favor the hitters more than the pitcher friendly Tuner Field that the Braves are coming over to their new stadium from. The power alleys are shorter than they were in Turner field, by 15 feet in right center and all indications are that the wind will be blowing out more often than not here. Obviously, there isn't much data to go on, but the only spring training game that was played here was won by the Yankees by a score of 8-5 so we're going to take a shot with the over with the thought that both teams will be able to put some runs on the board on Friday night in Atlanta.

2 Unit Play. Take #911 Arizona Diamondbacks +230 over Los Angeles Dodgers (10:10 PM, Friday, April 14)

Arizona has posted a perfect 6-0 record in their last six games following a loss and they have gone an excellent 8-3 in their last eleven games when facing a NL West Division rival. The Dodgers, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 2-7 in their last nine games when facing a team with a winning % of .600 or higher and they have lost four of their last five games when facing a team that scored two runs or less in their previous contest. Yes, we know that it's Kershaw tonight for the Dodgers but this price just seems a bit inflated here. Throw in the fact that the DBacks have gone 10-3 in Greinke's last thirteen road starts and we'll take them at the huge underdog price to pull off the upset in LA on Friday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #917 Baltimore Orioles +125 over Toronto Blue Jays (7:05 PM, Friday, April 14)

The Baltimore Orioles will look to extend their win streak to three games when they take on the Blue Jays at Rogers Centre in Toronto, ON on Friday night. Wade Miley (0-0, 0.00 ERA, 1.60 WHIP) will get the start for the Orioles and he will be opposed by Aaron Sanchez (0-0, 1.29 ERA, 1.00 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Blue Jays. Baltimore has posted a perfect 6-0 record in their last six games where they faced a starting pitcher with a WHIP of 1.15 or lower and they have gone an excellent 11-2 in their last thirteen Game #2's of a series. The Blue Jays, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 1-6 in their last seven games when facing a team from the AL East and they come into the game tonight riding a six-game losing streak. Throw in the fact that the Orioles have won four of the last five head to head meetings between the two teams and we'll take them at the underdog price to get the road win in Toronto on Friday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #923 Los Angeles Angels +120 over Kansas City Royals (8:10 PM, Friday, April 14)

The Los Angeles Angels will look break their small two game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Royals at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, MO on Friday night. JC Ramirez (2-0, 5.40 ERA, 1.80 WHIP) will get the start for the Angels and he will be opposed by Danny Duffy (1-0, 2.08 ERA, 1.23 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Royals. The Angles have posted a perfect 7-0 record in their last seven games when facing a team that allowed two runs or less in their previous game and they have gone an excellent 15-6 in their last 21 games overall going back to the end of last season. The Royals, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 2-8 in their last ten Game #1's of a series and they have lost ten of their last fourteen games overall. Throw in the fact that the Angels have gone 5-1 in the last six head to head meetings between the two teams and we'll take them at the underdog price to get the road win in KC on Friday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #925/926 Houston Astros vs Oakland A's Under 7.5 (10:05 PM, Friday, April 14)

Two teams that have been trending to the under will meet when the Houston Astros hit the road to take on the A's at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum in Oakland, CA on Friday night. Dallas Keuchel (1-0, 0.64 ERA, 0.50 WHIP) will get the start for the Astros and he will be opposed by Kendall Graveman (2-0, 2.08 ERA, 0.85 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the A's. Houston has posted a perfect 5-0 record to the under in Keuchel's last five starts versus a team from the AL West and they have gone an excellent 23-7 to the under in their last 30 Game #1's of a series. Oakland has been an under team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have stayed under the number in seven of their last eight games where they faced a team with a winning record and they are 7-1 to the under in Graveman's last eight home starts. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 4-1 to the under in their last five head to head meetings in Oakland and 7-1 to the under in their last eight overall and that's where we'll have our play as our numbers are projecting a pitcher's duel in the Bay Area on Friday night.

3 Unit Play. Take #930 New York Yankees -140 over St Louis Cardinals (7:05 PM, Friday, April 14)

The New York Yankees will look to extend their win streak to five games when they take on the St Louis Cardinals at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, NY on Friday night. Masahiro Tanaka (0-1, 11.74 ERA, 2.61 WHIP) will get the start for the Yankees and he will be opposed by Michael Wacha (1-0, 1.50 ERA, 0.67 WHIP), who is scheduled to get the call on the hill for the Cardinals. The Yankees have posted a 13-6 record in their last nineteen games following a win going back to the end of the 2016 season and they have won 37 of their last 51 games versus a team from the NL Central Division. The Cardinals, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 2-5 in their last seven road games and they have lost twelve of their last seventeen interleague contests. Throw in the fact that the Yanks have also gone 19-7 in Tanaka's last 26 home starts despite his struggles here this season and we'll lay the price with them here to get the win in New York on Friday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #943/944 Grand Salami Over 124.5 (Friday, April 14)

These are all you MLB Plays for today. Your next MLB update will be Saturday, April 15, 2017.

Pinnacle Sports Picks

5* Kansas City Royals -125

VSI Baseball

MLB BASEBALL PLAYS

6 Unit Play. Take #914 San Francisco -130 over Colorado (10:15p.m., Friday April 14)
    Last night in San Fran the Colorado Rockies beat Madison Bumgarner and the Giants 3-1 and now tonight the Rockies have to face Johnny Cueto. The Giants are need of a big win home or away as the Giants come into this home game 4-7 and are only 2-2 at AT&T Park. Giants starter Johnny Cueto gets the ball tonight, and he is 2-0 with 4.50 ERA and Cueto is 7-2 with a 2.22 ERA in his career against the Rockies. With Cueto on the mound and the success he has against the Rockies I see tonight the Giants getting a big home win and even up this weekend series against the Colorado Rockies. Rockies starter tonight is Tyler Anderson and Anderson is 1-5 in his last 6 road starts. The Ginats are 9-4 when Cueto starts at home and the Giants are 9-4 following a loss.

Robert Ferringo Baseball

Tough beat on that total on Thursday. The score looked not close. But the two teams went 2-for-15 with RISP, left a ton of runners on base, and combined to hit into three double plays. Unlucky. But it is a long year and I am going to keep grinding. I see two big plays for Saturday. But let's try to snap out of a little funk with a win today.

1-Unit Play. Take #904 Miami (+150) over N.Y. Mets (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

Anything goes the night after a 16-inning game. I think that playing such an extended affair last night actually benefits the home team in this one. And Miami has had a knack for winning games against superstar pitchers the last several seasons. I still think the Mets are going to struggle a bit against left-handed pitchers and I think that the Mets have played a little over their heads so far this season, based at least in part to an easy schedule and some good fortune. We will take a shot against Noah Syndergaard here.

2-Unit Play. Take #908 Atlanta (-135) over San Diego (7:30 p.m., Friday, April 14)

The Braves should come out with a lot of juice today as they open their brand new stadium. Atlanta has its ace on the mound today and I think that they have played a little better than their record suggests. San Diego is in the bottom of the league in both scoring (3.5 runs per game) and team ERA (4.40 ERA), yet they are sitting at .500. That is not going to hold up. There is too much motivation for the home team in this one and I will back Teheran at this price.

1-Unit Play. Take #911 Arizona (+230) over L.A. Dodgers (10 p.m., Friday, April 14)

I think that this one is worth a shot at this price. Zach Greinke is everything that Clayton Kershaw is so this number is a bit out of whack. The Dodgers are also just getting home after an early road trip that took them to Colorado and to Wrigley. I think they could have a little letdown here after their series with the Cubs. Arizona has been playing on the West Coast and they have been playing better. So I think this is worth a small stab at this price.

2-Unit Play. Take #906 Washington (-1.5, +105) over Philadelphia (4 p.m., Friday, April 14)

The Nationals have come out with guns blazing right now. And I think that they are still a little bit pissed off about losing their series to the Phillies last week, including a 17-3 beat down the last time they faced Aaron Nola. Nola is still working his way back from last year's elbow injury and, frankly, he wasn't very good before he went down. He was able to stifle the Nationals in the last meeting. But I think the home team will have the edge here seeing him a second time in a short period.

1-Unit Play. Take #909 Milwaukee (+110) over Cincinnati (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

Naturally the Reds get smoked the second I go away from them. Naturally. I will continue to bang the drum against them though as I think that this team is not nearly as good as it has played the first two weeks. Scott Feldman is replacement level at best and right now the Brewers just look, if you are watching them play, like the much better team right now. The Reds are going to struggle against lefties this year and I think that they will struggle here tonight.

1-Unit Play. Take #914 San Francisco (-135) over Colorado (10 p.m., Friday, April 14)

Tyler Anderson has gotten smoked in both of his two starts, allowing 10 runs in just under 11 innings so far. I think he is going to struggle a bit here against the Rockies, who could have a letdown after beating Madison Bumgarner last night. San Francisco has to be feeling a little urgency and I think that they will get a strong effort from their second ace, Johnny Cueto.

1-Unit Play. Take #918 Toronto (-135) over Baltimore (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

At some point the Blue Jays will start hitting. I think it will come today against Wade Miley. Miley was garbage this spring and then walked five - while somehow not giving up a run - in just five innings against the Yankees. He was extraordinarily lucky. I don't think he is as lucky today and I think the Blue Jays, who are a horrid 1-8, are due for a breakout.

1-Unit Play. Take #920 Boston (-135) over Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

The Red Sox have a lineup that can hit good pitching. And Chris Archer has not had a lot of success in Fenway, losing five of his last six starts there. The Red Sox are hovering around .500 and I think that they will carry over some of the momentum from yesterday's win. Rick Porcello has won five of six starts against the Rays and is 4-1 at home against Tampa Bay. Porcello has won 20 of 26 starts and is 21-7 in his last 28 home games.

2-Unit Play. Take #922 Minnesota (-135) over Chicago White Sox (8 p.m., Friday, April 14)

The White Sox are another bad team that has managed to win some games early in the season. They are coming off a 10-4 beat down as a big underdog yesterday in Cleveland. But I don't think that will carry over here. Minnesota won this series in Chicago last week and the White Sox have been held to two or fewer runs in four of their last six games. Yesterday was an aberration.

2-Unit Play. Take #924 Kansas City (-125) over L.A. Angels (8 p.m., Friday, April 14)

Kansas City finally got back in the win column last night. I expect that to carry over into today's game. They still didn't hit any better with runners in scoring position (2-for-10) and I still think that this team could be poised for a breakout at some point. J.C. Ramirez is making a spot start on the road here for the Halos. He has not proven that he is a Major League-caliber pitcher, though, posting 78 earned runs in just 130 innings of career work.

1-Unit Play. Take #925 Houston (-125) over Oakland (10 p.m., Friday, April 14)

I will go with the Astros in this one. I think they have the edge on the mound with Dallas Keuchel and you know he wants to stick it to his former team in front of his former fans. He has beaten the A's in seven of his last nine starts against them and he has been sharp to start the season. That should continue here. Kendall Graveman is coming off one of his bst starts every, shutting down Texas. But he has been erratic in his career and there's a reason his career is around 4.00. He should come back to earth.

2-Unit Play. Take #929 St. Louis (+130) over N.Y. Yankees (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

I think that the Yankees stink this year. I don't understand why they are getting so much respect here at home against a Cardinals team that is admittedly struggling. Michael Wacha has looked really good and Tanaka is up and down at best.

Today's Totals

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 8.0 Baltimore at Toronto (7 p.m., Friday, April 14)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 9.0 L.A. Angels at Kansas City (8 p.m., Friday, April 14)

Carpe diem. Good luck.

NHLTeacher

NHL - Play Offs
    Edmonton Oilers - San Jose Sharks
    Under 5

Minnesota Wild - St. Louis Blues
    Under 5

MVP LOCK CLUB

LOCK OF THE DAY

Yankees -140

Best Sports Capper

POD: San Francisco Giants -130

Ultra Sports

923 3 units Los Angeles Angels +140 List Ramirez vs. Duffy

Pennywise MLB

TIGERS/INDIANS OVER 8.5

ADVANCED SPORTS INVESTMENTS
    April 14th

NBA Playoff picks for the weekend have been released.

​MLB
    LUCAS- April Record (11-9-1 +1.77)
    Milwaukee Brewers​ +110 Cincinnati Reds (7pm)
    Chicago White Sox​ +118 Minnesota Twins​ (8pm)
    JEFF- April Record (14-7 +6.35)
    Los Angeles Angels​ +118 Kansas City Royals​ (8PM)

NHL
    JEFF - Playoff Record (2-0 +2.30)
    New York Rangers +130 Montreal Canadiens​ (7pm)
    LUCAS - Playoff Record (1-1 -.75)
    Columbus Blue Jackets/Pittsburgh Penguins UNDER 5.5 -130 (730pm)

SOCCER
    SIMON- April Record (14-17-8 -3.70)
    Friday
    FRANCE - LIGUE 2
    ​(UNDER 2 +124) Clermont Foot @ GFC Ajaccio (2PM)

11th: MLB 8u: 901 PIT+157 1st 5. PIT+162gm. PIT O 3.5 1st 5. PIT O 7gm.

Wiseguy Insider

Kansas City Royals -130