Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Service Plays Thursday 8/31/17

Is it just coincidence that pesos posts every play on rx very shortly after its originally posted here? Id prolly not be annoyed if he actually supplied his own plays.

Quote Originally Posted by havoc3011 View Post
    Is it just coincidence that pesos posts every play on rx very shortly after its originally posted here? Id prolly not be annoyed if he actually supplied his own plays.
    To answers your question

This is not coincidence, he's a rookie comes here to copied everything as paid picks, free picks, trends, betting info...and turns those out his plays to fooled somebody at Rx
    He thinks that nobody knows what he's doing. This isn't sharing between forums but this is theft for himself
    Hope this's right answer for you

Quote Originally Posted by havoc3011 View Post
    Not really a coincidence when that's not even the fact when I am paying for plays and supplying them as well. I don't get how you can come in here and copy everything when every play is identical lol. What am I supposed to do? Write the plays in Swahili? Nobody even bickers across the street, instead they applaud CPAW and keep it moving (which is the only right thing to do). But, it's quite the opposite here.

As for bmd1803, my face looked like your avi when I was trying to understand what you wrote lol. But, all good... I assumed English isn't your first language correct? Funny thing is I never shot you down instead was nice with you during each encounter, but the more you speak the more you appear to me as CPAW's puppy. Do I come in here and bash people or throw shade at people across the street when I see things getting copied and pasted? Nah, end of the day I thought it was to help everyone win some $$ in the long run and enjoy the sporting events each evening. Not a high school popularity contest or sitting here appearing like the people that complain about their ex once they're gone.

You guys moved on, CPAW did a hell of a job there and is doing a hell of a job here. Salute to him and I took his word, don't bring up nonsense or stir it up in these threads. So, why don't you guys abide by the same. The principal has spoken so sit down and play your roles gentlemen (or ladies, no idea what you two are). Don't be immature and take every chance available and try taking shots, you guys are shooting with potato guns and it's diminishing your credibility. Be mature and move forward, just saying.

CPAW never included himself in these conversations because he understands there's no value in them. Just said things didn't work out so we split our business interests and he moved on to this site. Why not follow his lead and do the same. Good luck today peoples. Enjoy the weekend.

This dude lurking all day ctfu
    IWS NBA tracker champ 2013 66-57 %54
    IWS NBA tracker champ 2018 31-29 %52
    IWS NBA tracker champ 2020 11-9 %55
    IWS Col FB tracker champ 2014 50-33 %60
    IWS Col FB tracker champ 2016 55-45 %55
    IWS Col FB tracker champ 2017 57-57 %50
    IWS Col FB tracker champ 2020 18-9 %57
    IWS NFL contest champ 2015 33-19 %63
    IWS NFL Tracker champ 2017 57-57 %50
    IWS NFL Tracker champ 2019 30-22 %58
    IWS NFL Tracker champ 2020 23-15 %61