Michigan minus the points over florida

Doc's Sports consensus
    9/2/17
    CFB

5U #181 WMich/USC OVER 57.5

5U #182 Take USC -26.5 over WMich

6U #189 Take GSou +34.5 ov Aub

5U #206 Take Ala -7 ov FlaSt

(Reminder we sent 6U Play on Wyoming earlier in the Week. 5 CFB Plays in all for Sat.)

IWS Member
    Mike Davis

4-Unit Play. Take #192 UGA -14.5 over Appalachian State (Saturday, September 2nd at 6:15 p.m.)

I look for the Georgia Bulldogs to come out and make a statement in the opening game of the season. Nick Chubb is back to full health and I look for him to come out and have a huge game in this opener. App State has a very good program but they open up with a tough SEC opponent for the second straight year. Last year, they made a good showing against Tennessee on the road but I look for this to be a much tougher task for them. UGA will be much better this year than they were last year and I look for them to come out and dominate this football game. Their lines of scrimmages have been their weakness in recent years but they will be much better this season. Kirby is in year 2 and he is building a quality program in Athens. UGA faithful have been waiting on this game for a long time and I am extremely confident this team wilil come out and make a huge showing.

Take UGA

4-Unit Play. Take #205 Florida State +7 over Alabama (Saturday, September 2nd at 8:00 p.m.)

The biggest game of the opening weekend will be played in Atlanta, Ga. and it will feature two of the premier college football programs in the country. Alabama lost so much on defense and it will be extremely tough for them to be as dominant as they were last year and the year prior. My sources tell me that Pruitt was really upset with the defense after the spring game and he even told my source, "we f**cking suck". Now obviously coaches do a lot of poor mouthing but there is something to be said about his comments. Bama lost a ton of production from that defense and they will face an offense loaded with talent. I look for FSU to be able to move the ball on Bama and I look for them to score points. Bama will be good offensively as well but they face a defense that is loaded with athletes and perhaps the best player in all of college football. FSU has a lot to prove in this football game and I look for them to keep it close and perhaps even pull off the upset. FSU has the advantage defensively and that is something you will rarely hear about a team playing against Alabama.

They are catching this Bama team at the right time and I will gladly take the 7 points in this one.

IWS Member
    Alan Harris

5 Unit Play. Take #207 Troy +11 over Boise St (3:45 PM, Saturday, September 2. ESPN U)

The Troy Trojans will look to open up their 2017 season with a road win when they travel to take on the Boise St Broncos at Albertsons Stadium in Boise, ID on Saturday afternoon. The Trojans have posted a 5-1 ATS record in their last six games played in the month of September and they have gone an excellent 9-3 ATS in their last twelve road games. The Broncos, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here on Saturday as they have gone 0-4 ATS in their last four non-conference games and they are an awful 1-7 ATS in their last eight games overall. Throw in the fact that the Broncos have failed to cover the number in twelve of their last fourteen home games where they were listed as the favorite and we're taking the points here with Troy in a game that we think they have a decent shot to be in late and even win outright in Boise on Saturday afternoon.

7 Unit Play. Take #307 BYU +15 over LSU (9:30PM, Saturday, September 2, ESPN)

The BYU Cougars will look to open up their 2017 season with what now amounts to a road win when they take on the LSU Tigers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA in a game that was moved from Houston due to Hurricane Harvey. This just seems like too many points for LSU to be giving in a game that we expect to be low scoring especially with all the question marks that the Tigers have on both sides of the ball. They lost five of their top six receivers on the offensive side of the ball and their defense had five players drafted and they are expected to be without Arden Key, who had twelve sacks last season. As for BYU, they are always in the game, they have a game under their belt where they were able to knock some of the rust off in a 20-6 win over Portland St and they should get pretty good play under center from experienced QB Tanner Mangum, who is entering his junior year. They also had a Top ten run defense last year and we all know that that's what LSU is going to try and establish as their passing game might turn out to be awful. Throw in the fact that the Cougars are 4-1 ATS in their last five games played in the month of September while the Tigers have failed to cover the number in their last five games in the same month and we're taking the points here with BYU as we have this one as a single digit game in New Orleans on Saturday night.

6 Unit Play. Take #210 Virginia Tech -4 over West Virginia (7:30 PM, Sunday, September 3, ABC)

The Virginia Tech Hokies will look to open their season with a win over a long-time rival when they take on the West Virginia Mountaineers at FedEx Field in Landover, MD on Sunday night. The Hokies have posted a perfect 4-0 ATS record in their last four games played on a Sunday and they have gone an excellent 7-3 ATS in their last ten games played on a natural surface. The Mountaineers, on the other hand, have struggled a bit in the spot they are in here on Sunday as they have gone an awful 1-4 ATS in their last five non-conference games and they are 0-4 ATS in their last four neutral sit contests. They have also failed to closed out their 2016 season going just 2-5 ATS in their last seven games and they are just 6-15 ATS in their last 21 games versus a team from the ACC. Both teams are going through changes coming into the season but the changes on the Tech side are on offense. We're willing to bet that the Tech offense will be able to get it going vs a Mountaineer defensive unit that that are in a bigger transition than the Hokies. Throw in the fact that VA Tech is 9-3 in the last twelve head to head meetings between the two teams and we'll lay the points with them here to get the win and cover, taking the Black Diamond Trophy back to Blacksburg in the proces

IWS Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can'tPickAWinner View Post
    Raphael Esparza (VSI)

7 Unit Play. Take #181 OVER 58 Western Michigan at USC (5:15p.m., Saturday September 2 PAC-12)

Last weekend we had another PAC-12 team on the betting board going OVER and the Stanford Cardinals gave us an easy OVER winner. Saturday night we look for another PAC-12 total winner and I believe the USC Trojans offense put up a big number against the Western Michigan defense. Western Michigan last year put up big offensive numbers (averaging 42ppg) but this year the Broncos have to break in a new head coach and replace some key players on both sides of the ball. I know the Broncos lost big offensive talent but Saturday night I see most of the scoring coming from the USC Trojans. Last year USC started the season getting blown out by Alabama 52-6 and this year I see the role being reversed and USC winning this game with ease and I see the Trojans hitting the half-century mark on offense. USC finished last averaging 34.4ppg and this year I see that number getting blown out of the water and it starts Saturday night against Western Michigan. No question USC wins this game but the main question is by how much and how many points will they score. I see the Western Michigan Broncos scoring double-digits and the more points we can get from WMU the better.

4 Unit Play. Take #193 Kentucky -10 over So. Mississippi (7:30p.m., Saturday September 2 CBSC)

I usually stay away from revenge factor games but this game has the Kentucky Wildcats winning by double-digits. Southern Miss beat Kentucky 44-35 in Lexington last year, while the Wildcats led at one time 35-10. Southern Miss scored the final 34 points in that game and I can guarantee that the Wildcats have not forgotten that result. I know this game is at M.M. Roberts Stadium (Hattiesburg, MS) but the better team will win this game at that better team the Kentucky Wildcats. Last year the Kentucky Wildcats covered their last 4 road games and this year the Wildcats start their 2017 season with a 'W' and more important a ATS win. Southern Miss is 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 home games and the revenge factor hits Saturday night.

4 Unit Play. Take #212 UCLA -3.5 over Texas A&M (7:30p.m., Sunday September 3 FOX)

I'm completely shocked that UCLA Bruins are only -3.5 at home (Rose Bowl) against the Texas A&M Aggies. The Aggies last lost 5 out of their last 7 games and head coach Kevin Sumlin is on the hot seat and that seat will be flaming after Sunday nights game. UCLA last year had a miserable yeat losing 6 of their last 7 games and their offense was horrendous. This year UCLA is looking for some redemption and the Bruins come into this season healthy and QB Josh Rosen will have a big game and a big season. UCLA lost to A&M last year at College Station 31-24 in an outstanding overtime game and this year the Bruins get even and win at the Rose Bowl. Texas A&M is 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games and the UCLA Bruins are 7-1 ATS against SEC teams.

Service Play Moderator Can'tPickAWinner's Avatar
    10* California/North Carolina under 55
    10* Georgia Southern/Auburn over 54
    10* Iowa Under 52.5
    10* California/North Carolina under 55
    10* Georgia Southern/Auburn over 54

Added
    10* Usc -26.5

King creole

3* Western Michigan / USC over 58.5

Greg Shaker

3* Nebraska / Arkansas st over

Indian Cowboy

3-Unit Play. #153. Take Under 53.5 Bowling Green State vs. Michigan State (Saturday @ 12pm est)

7-Unit Play. #157. Take Miami of Ohio +2.5 over Marshall (Saturday @ 6:30pm est)
    3-Unit Play. #153. Take Under 53.5 Bowling Green State vs. Michigan State (Saturday @ 12pm est)
    Michigan State comes off a horrendous season where they went 3-9 and they remember the 45-12 beating they took to close out last year and have had to dwell on that horrible defensive performance all summer long. In particular, for a coach like Mike D'Antoni who prides himself on defense and who comes from the Nick Saban Coaching Tree that will make him more furious than anything. With Bowling Green State having so many question marks on offense with new skill players, Michigan State angry about that defensive performance and Michigan State having to replace 3 top receivers and having a horrible offensive line which still needs work, it likely won't help talented running back Scott who this team will rely on to run the ball. Look for a ball control type of game as this game goes under.
    7-Unit Play. #157. Take Miami of Ohio +2.5 over Marshall (Saturday @ 6:30pm est)
    Miami of Ohio will be ready for this game. This is a Coaching Staff that has made this team better each and every year and they remember the 42-27 they suffered at the hands of Marshall. That year, this team won just a few games but they have gotten better each year including losing to a very good Mississippi State team last year by a score of 16-17. In fact, this is one of the rare teams and the first team ever to make it to a bowl game after losing 6 straight contests last year. Not only does this team have revenge, but they have essentially all their skill players back on the offensive side of the ball and they face a Marshall team who was dismal last year who lost many key offensive players and come off one of the worst seasons in the school's history - and they have NC State on deck to boot. Look for a Miami of Ohio team not to start the season slow this year but to be motivated from the get-go as they win this game outright this weekend as they have the better offense, defense and have motivation to avoid last season's start and have revenge.

GOLDSHEET LTS

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2

COLLEGE FB

TOP CHOICE 1 1/2 units ALABAMA -7 over Florida State 5:00 PM PDT at Atlanta (Game #206)

WYOMING +12 over Iowa -home 9:00 AM PDT (Game #155)
    SOUTH ALABAMA +23 1/2 over Ole Miss 4:30 PM PDT time change (Game #179)
    APPALACHIAN STATE +14 1/2 over Georgia -home 3:15 AM PDT time change (Game #191)
    SOUTH CAROLINA +5 over NC State 12 noon PDT time change at Charlotte (Game #197)
    BYU +15 over Lsu 6:30 PM PDT moved to New Orleans (now Game #307)

Baseball Crusher
    Baltimore Orioles -156 over Toronto Blue Jays (pending)
    San Francisco Giants +1.5 over St. Louis Cardinals
    (System Record: 69-5, lost last 3 games)
    Overall Record: 69-71

Rest of the Plays
    none

Football Crusher
    Utah State +27 over Wisconsin (pending)
    Bowling Green +17.5 over Michigan State
    (System Record: 0-0)
    Overall Record: 0-0

Rest of the Plays
    none

Soccer Crusher
    Gremio + Sport Recife PE UNDER 2.5
    This match happening in Brazil
    (System Record: 1205-37, won last game)
    Overall Record: 1205-902-193

Totals 4 You

NCAA Selections for Early Saturday, September 2nd

2017 College Football Saturday Kickoff Total of the Year!!!!!
    Maryland/Texas over 56

Early NCAA Best Bets
    Bowling Green/Michigan State over 53 1/2
    Wyoming/Iowa over 50 1/2
    Kent State/Clemson under 51
    Akron/Penn State under 65 1/2

IWS Member
    newworldinsiders

SEC INSIDER - Florida State +7.5

sky blue

VTech
    Troy

Jim Mack

PREMIUM
    Play: Northwestern (-24 -110)
    Play: Georgia (-14.5 -110)
    Play: Miami (OH) (+2.5 -105)
    Play: South Alabama (+24 -110)

Play: Wyoming (+12.5 -110)
    Play: NC State (-5 -110)
    Play: Oklahoma (-43 -110)

Joe Gavazzi

5% Steamroller play on KENTUCKY

Stephen Nover

3* Total Of WEEK

Boise st / Troy over 62

Analysis:
    Plenty of up-tempo and speed here. More than enough to take this total over with all the offensive playmakers these teams possess. It's not a fluke each team averaged nearly 35 points per game.

Troy is for real. The Trojans have more than enough offense to compete here with quarterback Brandon Silvers a†nd nearly all of his receivers back along with running back Jordan Chunn, who also can catch. Boise State had only nine takeaways last season and lack the personnel to handle all of Troy's receiving weapons.

The Trojans' drop is on defense against this caliber of opponent on the road.

Spearheaded by Brett Rypien, the Broncos ranked 15th in passing offense. They have a balanced offense, too.